- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Aww nilla sorry it's been so hard along the way!
I found it hard when I realised my pregnancy wasn't going to be so straight forward. Makes me a little envious of the lucky ladies that seem to sail by x
On the plus side at least you know when you will finally get to meat your little one!
The wait is killing me, mental health and being pregnant do just not mix haha

I actually missed my diabetic test at the hospital today, was up till 6am bearly making it off the toilet so last thing I was doing was going spending 3 hours in a waiting room that closely resembles Jeremy kyles waiting room with all the undesirables you could ever imagine at 8am!
I doubt I'd have kept my cool or my mouth shut so been in touch with MD as I can request my test there and it's literally a mile up the road

yikes. wat time was ur appt supposed to be and how soon can u retake it?

bed1.jpg

bed2.jpg

do u guys like these? if yes which one do u like better? if not tell both r ugly lol

Second is gorgeous.

I love love love damask.

LOL. I had to google damask. thanks for your response. i gave my hubby some options, so of course he went with the one with 'dark blue' .. the second one seems more subtle to me. weve finally ordered a new bed coming this weekend. after sleeping on an air bed or a bed on our broken bed frame(from the move).. sleeping has been horrendous lately. its been exciting just browsing. anywho. the more ppl who say #2 the more i can tell my hubby more ppl agree with me lol

I really like both!!
The 1st is lovely and bold and the 2nd is very pretty and elegant.
Suppose it would have to be which ever matched the rest of your room better! ( yes I am that OCD) haha

I really like both!!
The 1st is lovely and bold and the 2nd is very pretty and elegant.
Suppose it would have to be which ever matched the rest of your room better! ( yes I am that OCD) haha

the room would be based off of what bedset we get. we r gonna paint the wlls/buy a rug etc.

right now the walls are like 4 different shades of the same color lol. the seller got some guys to paint the house and he didnt pay them so they didnt do a good job or didnt finish at all. my hubby met one of the workers who walked buy and introduced himself. the first hearing is next month some time. i went completely off topic... but yea i was thinking of painting the walls a light gray.

only because im being a copy cat. i found some awesome baby furniture that is gray. i wanna get that crib and the dresserr/bookshelf for the baby room. the bed set drk gray. light gray. light blue/drk blue/cream. sounds like a lot, but it blends well. and i wanted to paint his room a softer gray as well.
bbyroom.jpg

That is such a lovely nursery theme! So nice and tranquil!

oh thats not mine. or maybe u knew that. lol. it wont have those decorations or that rocker just the furniture. u probably already knew that too. but thanks regardless lol

Yeah I like grey. OH wanted to decorate grey but I won and got pink for baby's room seen as we are having to move haha. Or I may do like cream and pink stripe almost like circus tent!
Grey is very clean and neat looking. Think it will look great

Mmmmm me too haha!

I've had all sorts of cravings recently. Biggest one being peanut butter!! Reeses cups arnt a big thing over here but they have them in my corner shop and I just want to eat my body weight in them. And ice cream, which is strange as I hate ice cream normally

Kian's outfit for a Disney themed birthday party he is invited to came today and he wouldn't try the costume on but wouldn't take the head piece off all he kept going was "a tigger hat!" And then getting all excited :haha: then when I showed him himself in the front faceing camera he kept going "Cheeeeese" and giving big cheesy grins :haha: <3

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/450x300q90/540/j8woLC.jpg

My baby is looking so grown up today! She's just turned 2 last month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
I agree with Nilla... the world can never have enough good looking people :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members