- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

We all worry hun so don't beat yourself up :hugs: The gestational diabetes test isn't a standard test around here... they will only put you through it if they notice sugars in your urine so I won't be getting one of those.

I'm not getting any more scans from the clinic unless something is wrong. The only other scan I'm getting is a 3D/4D one on April 22 :D

thanks wunna. thrush sounds better than yeast infection anyway.

awesome bump and hilarious photo wth the attendant

yea sarah. i have a scan on thursdayas welll. hope ur scan goes well

I'm a thrush sufferer in general - any anti-b's set me off and wearing a certain pair of knickers or when I have a toast binge. I've found myself with a cold flannel on my lady parts plenty of times to soothe the outer labia :haha: As disgusting as it is, insert some natural yoghurt and let it sit (wear a pantyliner or wrap tissue around your knickers for when it comes out) usually you insert it with a tampon but not advisable while being pregnant. Unsure if you're allowed to insert the pessary's while being pregnant, but avoid all breaded foods while you have it or just as you've ridden it. I've struck lucky with this pregnancy as I've had nothing *touch wood*.

These baby's are going to have some sexy mummy's!!

And you know what they say "sexy mummy's make cute babies"
Ok so I made that up but who cares :haha:

:rofl:
I think we'll be safe, my dh has that whole blond hair blue eye thing going :D

have u guys heard of women eating their placentas???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont even share the page, but this woman saved her placenta. cooked it/dried it out/ground it up/ and put it in capsules. im sorry but:nope:

^ :haha: Yeah I've heard of it, people do all sorts with their placenta from burying it in the soil to make it more fertile or rich or whatever haha to even cooking it up like a steak and eating it :sick: I've even heard of placenta smoothies... :sick: :sick:
In all honesty as gross as it seems it is full of good stuff! :haha: It can help milk flow come through better and then baby gets the goodness back , I think naturally we are supposed to eat it I mean all other animals do, one for the nutrients vitamins etc and the other so that predators don't smell them and come get them haha .
Personally being a vegetarian I can not stand the thought of chewing any meat , gives me the heaves just thinking about it :sick: :haha: But if i was wealthy enough and obviously didn't live somewhere so remote I would get it put in capsules for sure! :thumbup: But no chance would I save it and dry it and ground it up myself :sick: :haha:

:/ some animals eat their own poop when they are sick or just having fun. doesnt man we should lol. there are other ways to be healthy imo. I was just watching videos on cat birth(for my pregnant one) and the mother licks the guck off the baby to clean them. I cant imagine a mother licking her baby clean lol. we have hands and can do things animals cant do. it does look super delicious though.. just teasing

btw i give her about 2 more weeks. she is soo fat. my little nilla was so light and tiny and swift like catwoman. now shes more like a 50 yr old cat woman who put on 200 lbs . i tripped the other day on the stairs and hurt myself. man oh man she tried to run away from me because i scared her, but it literally took her about 10 seconds to go up a small amount of stairs. when she finally made it to the top, she waddled(ran in the room) . its so cute though. has anyone else experienced their animals giving birth?

:/ some animals eat their own poop when they are sick or just having fun. doesnt man we should lol. there are other ways to be healthy imo. I was just watching videos on cat birth(for my pregnant one) and the mother licks the guck off the baby to clean them. I cant imagine a mother licking her baby clean lol. we have hands and can do things animals cant do. it does look super delicious though.. just teasing

:haha: oh ps ive seen sheep giving birth if that counts? Haha .... And then eating the placenta ... :haha: as well as licking up all the gunk too..., :sick: ... The "beautiful" miracle of giving birth.. :haha:

:haha: oh ps ive seen sheep giving birth if that counts? Haha .... And then eating the placenta ... :haha: as well as licking up all the gunk too..., :sick: ... The "beautiful" miracle of giving birth.. :haha:
u own sheep? no i just wanted to ask how long the birthing process was for all the babies to come out and how ur animal was afterwards. but i think a sheep would be too far fetched for a cat example lol

I'm a no go for the whole eating my placenta thing... Not my scene at all.

I had a cat when I was in school, she was just about a year old when she went into labour. Neither of us knew what to do so she sadly lost the kittens :cry: I was still very young and didn't know about googling things. Other than that my mom never allowed us to watch our dogs give birth when they did as we were too young. Good luck hun and cannot wait to see pics.

How are you feeling after your fall?

I had a cat when I was in school, she was just about a year old when she went into labour. Neither of us knew what to do so she sadly lost the kittens :cry: I was still very young and didn't know about googling things. Other than that my mom never allowed us to watch our dogs give birth when they did as we were too young. Good luck hun and cannot wait to see pics.

aww. poor kittens. were they not getting enough milk or wat happened?

as for me. i fall all the time and in constant pain. try not to think about it. that trip was nothing compared to me falling on black ice and landing on a wooden post directly on my stomach. I feel so weak sometimes. Sometimes I get a bit down and want to be over with the pregancy and for them to fix me because I feel my health is declining and its scary. But i try and tell myself that he will be here soon and i will soon get the help i need. Its just been months of this and its so overwhelming phsyically and emotionally so i try not to even talk about it. Even my hubby doent understand the full extent of how i feel

Our cats had a few litters of kittens. One found it awfully traumatic and ran round the house after my mum screaching. And the other just went off into the den we had made up for her and got on with it. We didn't seem much of her after as she was a few natural mother. We just put her a litter tray in and fresh food a few times a day so she didn't have to go far. She was very trusting and let us in with the kitties when they were very young but ideally you need to give her as much space and time as possible.
Hope it goes well

u own sheep? no i just wanted to ask how long the birthing process was for all the babies to come out and how ur animal was afterwards. but i think a sheep would be too far fetched for a cat example lol

No haha my family does, like my grandpa and uncle own a lot of land and own hundreds of sheep :haha:

aww. poor kittens. were they not getting enough milk or wat happened?

as for me. i fall all the time and in constant pain. try not to think about it. that trip was nothing compared to me falling on black ice and landing on a wooden post directly on my stomach. I feel so weak sometimes. Sometimes I get a bit down and want to be over with the pregancy and for them to fix me because I feel my health is declining and its scary. But i try and tell myself that he will be here soon and i will soon get the help i need. Its just been months of this and its so overwhelming phsyically and emotionally so i try not to even talk about it. Even my hubby doent understand the full extent of how i feel

Ah I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I think I'm suffering from pelvic instability as I can literally check yes to all the symtoms. I have a lot of heaviness in my pelvis and it hurts having to bend and lift my legs to get dressed, turning in bed, getting in and out of car etc. So I can imagine your frustrations as well :hugs:

My cat was young at that stage and we had taken her to the vet after a while as her water had broken but no kittens. The vet said that in his opinion she didn't know how to give birth aka push the kittens out and with me being so young at that stage and not understanding either I didn't know that I could massage her belly from under her front legs down to help her push. My mom was stuck in a meeting so could not reach her but as soon as I called her she came home and we took little lady to the vet. They did c-section but sadly was too late :cry:

I do however agree with Pink, try and give her her space unless she is like my cat who became clingy to me. Try your best to not touch the little kittens as your scent will get on to them and she might reject them. If sadly one doesn't make it do not take the kitten away as she will eat the dead one. If you take the dead one away you risk her eating one of the live ones. I might be wrong with some of what I've just said but I have heard this from many people.

I really wouldn't know about leaving any that didn't survive, gladly we never came across that. Altho if there is anything the don't like they will move the kittens xxx found our cat under the sink once curled up with all the clean polishing cloths haha! Some thing had given her a fright.
Our cat that was natural with kittens would venture out for an hour to see us for a cuddle and stuff and when the other cat had a litter of kittens not long after hers had gone the good cat would go in and take over, was still producing milk so she's was almost like a wet nurse. This cat also mothered our first puppy when we brought her home. For the first week she climbed in bed with kiara at night to keep her warm xx she was just a very lovely natured cat

thanks wunna. and is there anything they can do to help you with what ur going through?

and omg. never heard of leaving a dead kitten around so the mother could eat it. I wouldnt even want to watch that happen.

pink. how any kittens did ur female give birth to, and how long did it take? i know its different for all, just wondering

I've never seen it either but I've heard it many times before. Could be same reason as animals eating placenta, to keep predators from smelling etc.

I'm not sure, I've sort of self diagnosed :haha: while waiting for my April 2nd appointment. Will see what dr says then. If I should feel worse I'll go earlier. As far as I can tell only painful for me.

OMG the heart burn!!!! Make it stop!!!!!! Please :rofl: 6 more days and I'm 3rd tri :D

My heartburn is getting worst esp. when lying down.... Hate it so bad..... Oh, 5 more days Pam to 3rd and last tri. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->