- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hope so lol. There's toys there for her to play with anyway just in case, or she can have our phones.

Give it a few [lot of] years and they'll have holographic ones, or ones which we can interact with. They're not so alienated like they used to be, and the skin is more visible. Haha, better get stocking up on the nappies! Is this going to be your first (rainbow) with your partner? Trying to figure from your sig.

It should do, you don't even need a flat stomach beforehand for it to happen. Might get lucky with your tattoos as well as they're mostly along the side and not across your belly, bar the hip one. Mine was ruined, stretchmarks split the lines so they're all odd bod sizes lol. Wanted to go for a bigger piece to cover. The oils and lotions won't do anything so don't waste your money!

I never maintained my weight before DD but I always made sure my stomach was toned. But 11 weeks after I was 12lb lighter than pre pregnancy weight. My weight still can't be maintained but I can lose it as easily as I put it on. My abs had good and bad days, sometimes they were tight, others they were saggy - But since having DD I've been able to part my abs with my fingers. I've been bottom heavy/pear shape, which is another reason why I'm going in for a boob job just to proportion my body x
Please excuse 80% of them haha
https://i.imgur.com/1vj2Yrr.jpg
(most recent body before pregnancy. I was a Juice Plus victim - my 1 month result)
https://i.imgur.com/ucj7Lb4m.jpg

Yeah this is our first ( rainbow) together. And prob our last haha! Ohh I've got more nappies than I can count!! And wipes.

I'm hoping I can shed a bit of weight after baby. I put 3stone on since this time last year due to the disability and brain op but always had real issues with my hormones so hoping that gets leveled out.

You've got a fabulous figure hun, can't believe you've had a little girl already!! Must have great genes :D

I think I've eaten the healthiest I have in a long time since finding out I was preggo, apart from this last week where I want to eat my body weight in chocolate, crisps and ice cream..... I don't even like ice cream haha

0_0 smartie

nice bump pink. ur phone looks like a mini tv :)

and measuring 51 weeks?????!!! omg cowabunga

Nilla:
Yeah it's quite big, it's a blackberry. I can't use touch screen due to the numbness in my hand. I kept dropping my old phone on my head when I was in hospital lying down and texting so this was the only new phone with buttons ha

Don't worry about your fundal height too much, a friend of mine was measuring 51 weeks (!) at 37 weeks, expected a 10-11lb baby and she was 7lb 13oz :)

It's my 3D scan tomorrow :O I'm so nervous for some reason.

I bet the nervousness is the excitement building :dance: I'm excited for you and I hope you have a wonderful scan!

Finally got round to doing another bump pic haha!
View attachment 854389
And quite impressed how much of my waist managed to keep
View attachment 854387

Really no idea why my phone insists on uploading pictures sideways!!

I LOVE IT!!!! Your bump has really gone nice and round! I agree that it looks all smooth and I totally would love to rub it :D
Yes yes I too perv on bumps :haha:

Aww bless her. What a wonderful day it will be for you and DD xx your scan is a birthday present aswell isn't it?

We are thinking of a HD scan in a few weeks and I'm thinking of inviting my sister. Will be her first niece so she's super excited haha x

My bump seems massive all of a sudden, and SOO heavy. Every time I stand up makes me need a wee from the weight haha

HD sounds like fun... silly question but does it differ from 3D/4D scans?

I have a 3D/4D scan 23 April and I cannot wait! I too have to pee every time I get up. I actually now lift and hold my bump before getting up so that I don't get that "shock" to the bladder :haha:

The HD scan is a completely different tone than the 3D. The picture has a flesh colour to it and look like baby has been moulded out of clay or play-doh
I'll look and find a pic for comparison for you

Haha yeah lots of people rub my bump, not overly keen on it but I think that's just me being a fussy bugger.

I'm hoping it stays similar to what it is now so my tattoos don't suffer, although will be a great excuse for a touch up/new tattoo haha

Yayyyyyyy for bump pervs :happydance::happydance:
I can't help my self. Think ladies look amazing while pregnant

That's your standard 3d/4d scan
IMG_20150324_084218_edit.png

And this is a HD scan, my friend had one this time round and could see baby was the image of her older brother. Was lovely
IMG_20150324_084201_edit.jpg

:shock: I never knew that there were scans like that!!!!

It looks so incredibly real like the baby wasn't even in the womb! Amazing!

Thanks for doing the pics for me :D

No problem :D
There fab arnt they.
I'm going to go the same place as my friend, it's the same place as I had my gender scan and there lovely. All midwifes of 20+ years each so really know what there doing. And the prices are very reasonable. Thing for our scan for gender what £40 and the HD one is £75. And we're also going to have a heartbeat bear which is £16ish I think. OH is more excited than me haha

Just one more bump pic but this time it's our puppy Ruby doo getting in some cuddle time with Doo Doo haha
IMG_20150324_085644.jpg

Love the bump ladies... Oh, pink, ruby is growing as fast as your bump.... It's just so adorable.... I've seen those kinda scans and I must agree, HD scans look more realistic than 3D too bad we don't have it here.

I'd never even heard of them before my friend had one but there Defo a bit difference.
I wouldn't mind but at my gender scan the MW said it's exactly the same machines they use in hospital, it's just and extra piece of softwear loaded on for it to process the signals it gets back to turn it into the HD so really any where that does scans could do the HD ones

Yes ruby is a monster now, when we got her I think she was about 2.7 kg I think she's pushing about 10kg now. She's only 11 weeks old haha

Ruby is sooooooo cute :D It is pouring with rain and thunder here so I would love to be at home on the couch... sucks to be me at work in this weather haha

Oh I'm glad it's not thundering here, scares the life out of me. And our last dog was terrified of the thunder to so dreading ruby's first storm :(

Hoping everything goes well with your 3D Scan today Smartie, hope you get some great pics :thumbup: I never even realised you could get the HD scans, they look amazing!

pink_phoenix - Love the pic of Ruby getting some cuddle time, my labs keep cuddling up to my bump when I'm on the sofa too... not sure if it's because of the pregnancy or if they just think it makes a good pillow though :haha:

so ive vomited blood 5 days out of the past 14 days and they are talking blood transfusion possibly. I am really preventing myself from even vomiting throughout the day and the reflux does not make it any easier. Its so painful in my stomach and the volume is getting larger and worse. i would like to avoid a tranfusion as much as possible and get the proper help after baby is born. Im just hoping it doesnt continue to get worse.

the last time i had ulcers and went in for an edoscopy, i only threw up blood 2 times in two months. i can only imagine now. scares me thinking about it, let alone happening

Pink - You never know, surprise baby may crop up in a few years and with your OH's children having an 8 and 13 year age gap may increase the chances for more! I was thinking last night after seeing JennyBean (I think that's her name) having her first at 38, makes me want another in 15+ years time.

If you set your mind on it then the baby weight will disappear as soon as you want it to. Although you'll have 3 to cook for still, you'll probably find you won't "have time" to eat all the time either, but still try. We all have an excuse to be balloons for 9 months, so may as well take advantage of it and leave the hard work until after lol.

My mum and oldest sister come under the "obese" category, one of the twins is overweight and the other is (now) skinnier than me after 2 children more or less down to a marriage breakdown and currently in the process of a divorce. I need to keep my weight low else my thighs and bum bloom and I look so uneven.

£75 is so cheap! I was expecting it to be more than a 3D scan due to quality. I feel ripped off with my package.

Nilla - I did say excuse some :haha: have to share some loving while away from OH ;)

Wunna - There will be some nervous poos before I go, which I don't want as they're still expecting me to drink beforehand and we all know it's impossible to go for #2 without a #1, lol. I don't know what to expect to see. The fact they're asking me to bring my hospital notes as well is a little weird, I thought it was for entertainment (wrong word I know) not medical reasons.

Aww nilla that sounds awful!!
I really hope you get better as soon as possible!!

Aww I love doggie cuddles haha, although ruby kept me up most of the night the other night trying to snuggle in as close as physically possible haha! Not sure if it's my hormones that are doing it as I can imagine I must be putting out similar to what her mum would have been. And she's still only a baby herself

And in all honesty I have no idea if kiara was scared because I was scared haha! I'm a real soft arse

Oh, Pam, i would want to find a genie in a bottle just to wish for rain. Here, we only get less than a week of rain per year between December-January. Before this year's rain, the last time it rained here was 2012... People are going crazy when it happens and most companies ask their employees to take a day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->