- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

😱 how am I 28 weeks already!? Only 12 more weeks to go! 😄❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
Okay so I've complained about the heavy feeling in my lower pelvis. Problem is it is becoming painful now.
I can handle uncomfortable but now it is sore. I can barely lift my legs to get dressed, sitting and standing up causes pain, getting in and out of the car etc. I phoned the ER to ask and the nurse says just drink lots of water and take 2 panados 3x a day.

WTF?! I mean really would it really hurt them to call me in for an ultrasound to make sure that everything is okay? I hardly slept last night because movements hurt. There is no bleeding and Matthew is still moving which I am grateful for but if they don't check me out how will I know if everything is okay?

I feel like crying not just because of the pain but out of utter frustration! :cry:

:hugs: is it possible that a support belt would help the pain? I know it did for me last pregnancy :thumbup: and ive actually just gone and ordered one because my lower tummy feels like it needs support and is causing back and tummy pain.

Sorry for how they treat you but I'm sure you and Matthew are fine... :hugs: And maybe the nurse hears the same thing with other women and all are perfect. I'm having those pain but still manageable. Adam's kicks and punches are so strong making me sore now DH however likes to feel it that strong while I say ouch!!!!

Nilla:
I think she had about 6-7 and really not a clue how long. We were always asleep when it happened. Sorry couldn't be much more help

I've got a lot of presure in my pelvis and like pubic area. Little one seems to have chilled out on the kicking past day or two, can still feel it but it's just not as strong!! Any ideas what that is or if any of u ladies had it before

You could be suffering with SPD, Wunna :( it's not a nice thing at all and only gets worse towards the end but a support band would relieve a lot of the pressure. Try lifting your bump up every now and then. Might get times where your pelvis grates or cracks too which isn't very nice at all :( hope you feel better soon x

Okay Dr noticed big growth spurt and said that I'm entering a phase of fast growth which will cause all my ligaments to stretch more and faster. So it basically sounds like a bad case of ligament pains. She was poking around and at one spot I actually started crying because it literally hurt so bad. I'll probably be the only person to go down as having severe pain with ligament stretches. Hahaha. Once again thanks for the support ladies.

Oh and Matthew didn't want her to hear heart beat either and kept kicking at her stetoscope :haha: That's my boy lol

MASSIVE :hugs: to all of you for being there for me.... I feel a bit silly now but rather safe than sorry right?!

MASSIVE :hugs: to all of you for being there for me.... I feel a bit silly now but rather safe than sorry right?!

dont feel silly. its not lie u were imagining pain. i remember being pushed on and when i started crying from the pain, i was asked if im being abused or if i wanted this baby. just a plethera of stupid questions unrelated to me communicating about my pain. this leads me not to want to get checked. my ob actually scheduled an appt for me for my abdominal pain for next month because i refused. Tired of being seen and told nothing can be done til after birth. but im glad ur doc was nice and helpful with u and explained to u what was going on. always nice to get those docs.

how big do they estimate ur baby is now wunna? and im glad hes growing :)

Thanks Nilla!
According to my fundal height I am 26 weeks but measuring 28 weeks.
I'm thinking he might be close to 1kg now but that's just a guess off of the heaviness I feel :D

Don't worry about your fundal height too much, a friend of mine was measuring 51 weeks (!) at 37 weeks, expected a 10-11lb baby and she was 7lb 13oz :)

It's my 3D scan tomorrow :O I'm so nervous for some reason.

Awww am sure it will be lovely! Did you say you wer taking DD along with you to the scan x

Finally got round to doing another bump pic haha!
IMG_20150323_210022.jpg
And quite impressed how much of my waist managed to keep
IMG_20150323_210501.jpg

Really no idea why my phone insists on uploading pictures sideways!!

Yeah DD is coming too :) She seems to think she'll be able to see her in person or on the sofa when we get back, lol. It's at 6:30pm so tomorrow will drag so badly, although normally while DD is at nursery, time flies.

You're so round and neat still! Looks super smooth too.

Aww bless her. What a wonderful day it will be for you and DD xx your scan is a birthday present aswell isn't it?

We are thinking of a HD scan in a few weeks and I'm thinking of inviting my sister. Will be her first niece so she's super excited haha x

My bump seems massive all of a sudden, and SOO heavy. Every time I stand up makes me need a wee from the weight haha

Just hope she isn't too tired and plays up. Yeah it was, that alone shows time has flown by! 4 weeks ago.

HD actually makes them look like dolls, it's amazing what they can do nowadays with technology. I think you should go for it! Still amazes me how a standard ultrasound manages to pick up images. At my 20 week scan the woman gave us a close up of her face (checking for cleft lip) and her features were very visible, looked exactly like DD when she was born.

You don't even look pregnant from the front, the hour glass hides it. Can instantly tell you won't have the mummy tummy afterwards, skin looks tight.

I think she will prob be to fascinated looking to act up, fingers crossed haha!
Yeah the scans are great arnt they, OH had DS at 13 and DD at 8 and he said they have even come on from his little girls scans.
At out 20 wks we got a close up of face, saw all bone in the spine and a wave, could see all her little fingers stretch out haha
Oh and bladder that was full, she's a bit of a guzzler according to the MW haha

I'm hoping belly might just ping back, not sure how realistic that is but would be nice. And I'm surprised how well my tattoos have held out this far, been really bad at putting lotions on so gonna have to start I think!

You look very slender in your pics to say you already have DD. Did you find it easy to get back after you had her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->