- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hi ladies, I'm terribly sorry for being so quiet these past few days. Work has been hectic and the deadlines are even crazier. I cannot cope but somehow I manage if that makes sense.

Pink, I hope you can get some relief as tooth ache is the worst.

Smartie, I'm sorry your not doing well. Do you think contractions are picking up again or what are you feeling hun?

I just feel really sick and not myself. I haven't been able to eat properly today just pick. Just after I wrote that post I felt like I was about to have diarrhoea, and passed a bit of wind and felt wet (risky business I know) so I went upstairs started to run a bath to see if I feel any better, about to sit on the toilet and notice this...
https://i.imgur.com/ZtIvpk8l.jpg
it's not discharge as that's visible in the pic (sorry) and urine would be in the same place. I smelt it, and so did OH. It doesn't smell of anything and OH said it had a dirty smell but far from urine. So now I'm sat with a sanitary towel on waiting to see if my waters are slowly leaking.

Ohh smartie!! Your really having a time of it at the minute arnt u!!
I've had a few occasions when I've had something in my underwear that's not discharge and not urine but I've had no real pain so I wasn't worried. I hope it's not ur waters!!
Yes if I remember correctly she made it full term or pretty close, she was induced as they had trouble getting her pulse/blood pressure down but baby was perfect.
I'd be terrified in your situation, can't believe how strong and sensible you are being, I'd be losing the plot! Really keeping fingers crossed for you that everything is good and little one stays put untill she's ment to arrive.
I've got a bit of pressure in my gum and it's a bit swollen but it's been like that for a while to be honest so am sure few more weeks won't do any harm!!

Awww wunna :hugs: I hope your not over doing it! Work shouldn't be putting so much onu the buggers

Thanks Pink, work doesn't care abou me I'm afraid :( oh well...

Smartie, I read your birth story a while ago and you said you had to potty a few times last time around. I hope your not going into labour and that your tummy is just a bit unwell and not waters. Please keep us updated and take care of yourself :hugs:

I've gotten so many random friend requests on the FB page I made for the June Bugs group it's hard to keep straight who is from here and who is some random creeper. So if you would like to join the Facebook group, please send me a PM here on bnb with a link to your FB and I'll get you set up.

Hey ladies! Haven't been on this site in a while because its been so busy with work and getting ready for baby but was thinking about you ladies and thought I'd check.

Was able to go back a little and catch up on the last month.

Nilla- hope you and baby are ok. Sending best wishes your way.

Smartie - I'm sorry that your going through these scares. I'm sending good vibes your way to help reinforce that everything ok. I was experiencing something similar to your leaking and it wasnt urine or cm. My dr. Sent me to the hospital were they did a strip test to check if the fluid was amniotic or not and it came back negative. Maybe they can do something similar for you.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Here's my 29 Weeks Bumpdate:

https://i61.tinypic.com/2dhfwgx.jpg​

For comparison, 18 weeks vs. 29 weeks

https://i57.tinypic.com/xm9aw1.jpg​

Baby's hand from 8-29 weeks

https://i59.tinypic.com/14cxgz5.gif

Oh, smartie so sorry about all the scares you have right now. Hope you feel better soon.... :hugs: :friends:

Hope everything is okay smartie! Will keep checking to see if you update us today, praying your little baby stays in there for another while longer :hugs:

How are you feeling now Smartie :hugs:

AFM: Check up at the clinic this morning. All seems well and fundal height at 28 weeks = 33 cm :shock: I know this is not a lot to go by but kind of makes me think this little guy might not be so little at all :haha:
Traces of protein in my urine but my blood pressure was 102/61 which is my normal and is considered lowish so nobody is worried about the proteins. Will just monitor my blood pressure a bit closer.
Other than that feeling great

Haven't posted in a while sorry! Been kinda busy and stressed.
Update on me and my boys -
First off, they're measuring ahead of schedule, at 28 weeks my fundal height is 40 cm, and everything is looking good.
Started having contractions 3 weeks ago off and on, so I've been put on modified bed rest which is kinda hard with an almost 18 month old :/ Especially since he's been having very clingy days lately.
I hate not being able to pick up my little boy. :(

Wunna : no Defo not a little guy haha, mine was measuring about 29cm at my glucose blood test thing and that was last week so I'd imagine by now it's gone up slightly. MW said that it's not massively acurate and would get a better idea at next scan as fundal heigh also measures fluid and placenta.
Made me a little concerned as bigger than expected babies can mean diabetes but not herd from them about bloods and they said would only hear if there was an issue so Defo taking no news as good news in this case haha!

Eppgirl: aww what a nightmare, I bet ur more stressed now than if you Wernt on bed rest!! Hoping everything with your little men goes perfect

Pink- Yep, pretty much 😣 I just don't know what to do either as I have absolutely no one that can help me other than hubby, and he has to work. And of course, now that I can't do housework, nesting has hit me, hard. I want so badly to get everything ready for the babies. I guess I have to settle for my hubby doing it :(

^ hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Gah my pregnancy mood swings some days are really annoying me now :dohh: ive been "clinically depressed" since I was a young teenager and actually only found medication that worked about a year and a half ago, along with getting counciling etc, so basically these mood swings (like one second feeling irritated and so p*ssed off for no reason to then feeling like I could burst out crying to then being fine two seconds later sometimes ) is just like woahhh! Messing with my head a bit because when I'm feeling all these irrational emotions when they happen I start to think "omg am I heading for a relapse again" and it just panics me :dohh: sorry if none of that made sense but I does to me :haha: anyone else experiencing something similar?

Well I feel a lot better today, managed to eat something too.

Had my vaccine which has given me a super sore arm, and all bloods taken. Also, my urine came back clear according to MW, BP 100/60 which means it's dropped from the admission. I felt damp at 4:30am but half asleep so checked it in the morning and it looked yellow-y, so I wrapped it and took it to MW appointment, and she wasn't even interested in the slightest at looking at it. I put a fresh one one and felt the odd "excretion" (yack!) throughout the day as I was shopping and checked it now and it has yellow-y brown areas and smells REALLY sweet.

I'm just stuck in a predicament. I have no-one to take care of DD tomorrow if I go to the hospital tonight as OH is risking his job with extra time off. He's only entitled to 12 hours in total for antenatal appointments which has been for scans and then whole day on the Tuesday.

11130734_10155319609555858_758047995_n.jpg

^ that looks exactly like what I've been getting for months now like looks like snot a bit :sick: :haha: my midwife didn't listen when I told her so I went to my doctor instead and they took a swab but everything came back clear so really didn't get an answer there tbh till I asked a decent midwife that's just stared back and she said it could be little bits of mucus plug but not to worry because it can fall out a bit then regenerate itself ? :shrug: also with the leaking you have been having I have been having exactly the same for about a month now on and off its like water tbh but smells funny... Idk how else to describe it :dohh: I did question a midwife about it and she said that it could be waters leaking but there is apparently some water or something before actual babys amniotic fluid if that makes sense? (Dw if it didn't because it didn't make sense to me either :haha: ) but she said any time it does happen to get in contact with her to have a check over just to be safe! :thumbup: still not totally convinced on the explanation though as in my last scan babys fluid was slightly low (not worryingly the said) but still it's a bit of a coincidence that babys fluid has been fine in every other scan now the month ive been leaking this water like stuff babys fluid showed slightly low on the scan? :shrug: thankfully have another scan booked in a couple weeks time and haven't leaked since before last scan so phew! Hope everything is okay with you and they find out what's going on, just be persistent and make sure they don't fob you off! :hugs:

Aww smartie I really hope you continue to feel better!
The bloody MWs some times I find so confusing. And irritating that they never seem too concerned about anything but Defo agree keep on at them so u don't get fobbed off

Sarah I always had trouble with depressions and moods and finally since this pregnancy got a definitive answer to having bi polar and it's very similar to what you describe, and have Defo found that pregnancy has made it worse especially the first few weeks and recently. I refused any meds only as I thought it wouldn't be the best time to start. And only reached out as I felt my self relapsing to how I got a few years ago when I really suffered bad. Got my self into money trouble, stopped going to work, shut my self away and started drinking!! Was a bad time and really struggled to get back on track, and felt I was heading back that way early days of this pregnancy! Hand in there hun you will soon have your little one to hold in your arms and I'm sure along with the rest of your lovely family it will make the troubles a little easier. I'm always about if u need a chat

Eppgirl : yeah my nesting kicks in now and then but it's not to much a constant thing, more here and there but I find if I start I can't stop and would most certainly feel bad not being able to do anything, think while pregnant your limited to ways of getting out frustrations like you would normally and cleaning and tidying seems to be your only option so extra frustrating when you can't do it! And when OH does it I find my self going behind him and doing it as he doesn't do it my way haha
OCD certainly has a lot to answer for

Spoken to 2 of my sisters separately and mum (+ extra sister) - one of my sisters had a preemie at 24+6 weeks said "That's what my pad looked like when I was in hospital that Wednesday till Friday and then the Friday I was back in having Tynesha Saturday morning" - she wasn't given steroids either. Telling me to ring.

My eldest sister said she'd come from Lincoln to pick DD up tomorrow before OH goes to work if I'm not back by then.

My mum told me to do what I think and feels best, then shown my other sister the pics and her first response was "what's that? Her waters? Has baby poo'ed inside her?"

Charging phone up, will ring assessment unit and see what they have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->