- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Tbh ive been feeling really down and even quite depressed for the past few days , gradually getting worse and worse and today has just been the worst day I've had in a while mood wise, when my oh came home from work he could see I had had a bad day because I was still in my Jammies ect so he asked what was wrong and I said that I had been feeling down for the past few days but today has been the hardest. And ever since I told him he's been acting like he hates me or something ... And tbh he's been this way for the past good while whenever I get down days, I mean he used to be so considerate and would give me cuddles to try make me feel better ect but for the past year or maybe less I feel like whenever I get my down days (they aren't that often but I do get them as I have anxiety and depression) he just acts not so loving anymore and like I've pissed him off for feeling down... :cry: and I know what yous are all going to say and I know it is probably true that he just doesn't know how to handle it sometimes when I feel bad and there is nothing he can do about it , but it just makes me feel ten times worse when he reacts like this and makes me feel like I should just keep how I am feeling sometimes to myself, which I have done in the past and have been told by him and my mum NOT to do and just tell them... But what am I supposed to do when I feel shitty enough already and I'm scared to say anything anymore because I'll just dissapoint and upset the people I love and who I know love me... :cry:

P.s thanks ladies for the replies :hugs: baby has been doing lots of movements actually more then usual! So I'm not worried about her as much anymore :thumbup: just a pain literally :dohh: as whenever she moves it hurts where the bruise on my belly is, so basically when she's been kicking it's like someone poking a bruise hard :dohh: :haha:

Aww hun!!
Really no advice other than what you already said. Men are a funny breed, they never really react in the way we expect. When I have shit days which arnt all that often OH just says 'what's up with u now' like it's all the time which pissed me off even more. So I started doing it to him, soon stopped coming out with it ha!

Hope your ok and glad baby's been moving so much :hugs:

Thanks pink :hugs:

Little update ... Was feeling shooting pains last night and tbh ive had a constant ache in my belly for about twoish weeks now (like that normal kind of ache you get when baby is running out of room but x10 :dohh: ) so I took some paracetamol as the doctor has advised me to before if it gets too much and I had only really taken it and about 20 minutes later I was in the kitchen and started to feel a bit weak so I decided to go through to the livingroom to have a wee seat and just as I was standing about to sit down all of a sudden I got all hot so much so my forehead was soaked and I started to get a pounding headache as well as my ears and eyes then the lightheadedness not worse and my vision started to blur and get black spots in my vision and then I just blacked out .... It all happened so quickly that I didn't get a chance to sit down like it happened within seconds but thankfully when I passed out I was standing infring of the sofa so just a fell back onto it..... The next thing I remember is waking up and my body being thrown foward to me being violently sick everywhere and the twisting pain in my tummy was unbearable , after that the shooting pains eased off within about 15 minutes and I was just left with an extremely achy tummy , by the time I got through to the midwife because her phone was off the first several times it tried... I was feeling a bit better so nothing was done apart from being told to rest... And for the whole of last night I didn't get one wink of sleep I was so uncomfy and extremely sore and achy and lightheaded and weak feeling that this morning I decided to phone the midwife again... And I ended up spending about 5 hours at the hospital, baby is absolutely fine as always thank god but the midwife just spoke to me like a child and said "from your urine I can tell you haven't been eating or drinking enough" to which I responded "I am eating and drinking enough as is physically possible when you are constantly being sick..." Her tone just really pissed me off and she left it like that as if it was my fucking fault!! I am so so annoyed I mean does she think I want to starve my baby or something or I'm so irresponsible as to not take care of my unborn child?! And I'm just not eating or drinking enough because I don't feel like it or something!? Arghh wtf I could have slapped her! I mean has she even taken training in midwifery!? Because she as a midwife should bloody well know when you have seveere hyperemesis it is sometimes almoast impossible to drink without spewing it back up and eating your lucky if that ever stays down! If the nhs wasn't so shitty where I stayed and a certain few people actually did their jobs properly as in putting every patience care first rather then trying to save on cost and admitting people to hospital when they actually need to be there (like for me on a drip since not able to keep anything down atm) and not leaving it to the last minute when people are dangerously poorly like they have done to several people and have done to me at the begining of this pregnancy , so many people around here wouldn't be getting so ill , it's just neglect and it seems to be happening to me again... :cry: and there is little to nothing I can do about it :cry:
The only good thing that came out of today was I went to go see my gp who is actually one of the very few good ones and I happened to take a turn in there (lightheaded etc) so it finally happened infront of someone rather then just me and my family so he decided to take my pulse rate (which he wasn't actually going to do in the first place because the midwife said all of that was fine and the messege the doctor was apparently ment to pass onto me was how I needed to get a eating and drinking routine going... I mean are you actually kidding me :dohh: I seriously sometimes don't think she even knows what hyperemesis is...) anyways when he took it it was extremly high and he was pretty concerned tbh again baby is fine but it was me he was concerned about as he knows naturally I have a slight high pulse rate anyways so it must have been pretty high for him to be concerned about it! So he's booked an appointment for me to see the other (actually nice and caring and not patronising :haha: ) midwife tomorrow , he also said that I defginetly need bed rest till then and just to take it from there when I see midwife tomorrow , so one half of me is glad that a professional finally found something! Because I am clearly not right at all and when you are constantly told oh it's just pregnancy etc you just feel like you are being paranoid and that they think you are just making it up like some sort of hypercondriact or something :dohh: :haha: but the other half of me is like "oh crap, what's wrong" but the again at the same time at least ty have more to go on now to actually figure out what it is and hopefully get something to help! Gahh sorry if none of that made sense my head is just mush atm! :haha: and please excuse all the typos!!

How is everyone else doing? The forun seems a lot quieter recently? Hopefully means everyone one is so busy having a good time that they have no time to sit and chat! :haha:

Ah Sarah, I'm so sorry that you are feeling ill and had such a scare!!! I wish that stupid mw would get sacked and go work as a cashier or something. She really doesn't seem to have any bedside manner at all :growlmad:

I'm glad that your GP checked you out and hopefully between him and the other mw you will get taken care of properly.

I myself have constantly been vocal about my concerns about my heart. Extreme palpatations and then a resting heart rate over 100 bpm. Everyone seems to be like "oh you are pregnant, that is why" After I threw my toys out the cot they did more tests and caught an infection with bloods that the urine sticks did not pick up. Also lack of being able to take anti depressants are causing my anxiety and heart palpatations etc.

Like you I really sometimes get worried about me even though baby is fine because I'm so afraid of cardiac arrest during labour etc because the Dr just wants to say it is pregnancy.

I hope you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

30 Weeks Pregnant Bump Update

https://i60.tinypic.com/2uza58m.jpg​

18 Weeks vs. 30 Weeks Bump Comparison

https://i62.tinypic.com/ne6w5w.jpg​

26 Weeks vs. 30 Weeks Bare Bump Comparison - I can finally see changes with my belly button :dance:

https://i58.tinypic.com/34gpqux.jpg​

Baby's growing hands from 8 weeks to 30 weeks

https://i60.tinypic.com/ippdtz.gif​

Okay so it has been uhm... I don't know how long, but I finally got to "gardening" in the nether regions... It was a mission and then some... bump in the way, then I think I have the bump to the side and BOOM a boob pops in and I loose my grip of the mirror. Anyway now I have a stiff neck and a clean shaven turkey :rofl:

If it wasn't for my big bump and u/s I would not blame DH if he did not think I was pregnant. Matthew is a little bugger at times :D
I lie on the couch and he is kicking away - I call DH to feel and then Matthew stops. Dh leaves and Matthew starts again.
I lie in the bath and have loads of fun watching him wriggle and make my belly wobble - I call DH and what does he do? HE STOPS :haha:

DH hasn't seen or felt any of his movements yet because he just doesn't seem to want to show or do anything except for me :)

Ah Sarah im so sorry about that stupid midwife!! I'm glad you will be seeing another one today though, let us know how it goes. I had really bad sickness, probably borderline hypermesis, I couldn't keep anything down and lost loads of weight. I was concerned about not eating but the doctors didn't seem bothered. Anyway, it finally subsided between 16-18 weeks and I just couldn't imagine having it the whole pregnancy. felt worse than I have ever done in my life and I have so much sympathy for you. Stupid midwife doesn't know what she is on about...im surprised she didn't just tell you to go eat some ginger...

*big hugs*

We finally got the result, ALL tests came back great... Urine normal, blood test normal, sugar level normal, hepa negative... :wohoo: She checked baby Adam's position and she said everything is still good, he's still head down... :yipee:

She asked if i'm having BH and told her yeah, it's been a lot. She affirmed that at 8 months it's going to be stronger and more frequent so she gave me cyclogest (progesterone) asked her why and if it has any side effects in the baby and she said it won't affect the baby. This is to reduce pre-term labour. I really like her.... Too bad we had to change hospital.

We asked her regarding our records and told her that i'm not going to deliver our baby there. She tried to convince me not to transfer anymore. She said that my DH won't help me inside the delivery room so it's not that important and that i can handle the pain by myself if anything most of men faint. Told her that it isn't just about that and i know he can handle it. End of discussion.... :haha: Don't have to explain why....

Whoa baby! (Couldn't get a proper side view as I still don't have a long mirror of my own :dohh: :haha: )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
P.s thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my long ass posts :haha: I did click the thanks button but idk why but it's not showing up on my phone? :shrug: thanks though! Haha :hugs:

Hope you are feeling better Sarah!

Anyone hear anything from Nilla and Smartie? They've been quiet for a while now... mmm I guess the thread has kind of been quiet for a while too.

I hope all you mommies are doing okay :hugs:

AFM: I am dreading work tomorrow... my job sucks and the farther along I get into my pregnancy the shittier they seem to become!

29 Weeks Bump aka Pajama bump pic :D

https://i.imgur.com/ZmLS8Oh.jpg

Sorry it's been a little while. Hope you're all well?

In between settling in to our new home, decorating bedrooms and being with my niece for her chemo, I've not had a lot of spare time!

I'm a little over 24 weeks and doing well. I have 10 weeks to go!

Is that the date of your cesarean, Jo77? So happy for you hun, you gonna hold your 3 little musketeers very soon..... Sorry to hear about your niece though, hopefully she is just doing fine.... :hugs:

Is that the date of your cesarean, Jo77? So happy for you hun, you gonna hold your 3 little musketeers very soon..... Sorry to hear about your niece though, hopefully she is just doing fine.... :hugs:

My section is scheduled for 27th June where I'll be exactly 35 weeks but there's talk of bringing it forward to 34 weeks. They'll make the decision closer to the time depending on how the babies are doing.

Thank you. She is doing okay, considering, it's just hard where she's so young.

I'll be 2 days pass due on your 34th week... So maybe we'll have our babies almost at the same time.... :dance:

Prayers for her and the whole family.....

:hugs: for you and your niece Jo. Glad that other than that you are all doing well!

Hey ladies how are you all? Sorry I have been so quiet just needed a break from my phone as I seem to be on it all the time!
I had my whooping cough jab today now I feel like rubbish and my arm hurts loads, struggling to pick up my toddler and clean the house.
Feeling more uncomfortable now, baby is still super low down and it's taking its toll on my lower back, I am measuring 2 weeks behind, my bump feels tiny and I have been getting loads of Braxton hicks, the other day I have 12 in 4 hours and was worrying but my midwife said its nothing to worry about... Is this normal?
I have my consultant scan about my low lying placenta in a week and a half, can't wait to see my little boy again but super nervous incase it hasn't moved, I am having a c section anyway but terrified of bleeding to death or needing a blood transfusion on the operating table, as it gets closer I'm getting more nervous, 8 weeks to go and hoping I get a date soon.
I havnt caught up with all the posts as there are so many but hoping your all doing well and your babies are too xx

MileyMamma, i read that having 4 BH in 1 hour means you have to call your doc. So i guess yours is just fine... I'm having more than 4 in an hour but every time i change position it slowly stops so i think i'm fine.... FX everything looks great at your next appointment. BTW, why are you having a C-section? Is it because of the low-lying placenta? Sorry if you answered that before i definitely missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->