- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ah fx Mileymamma, I hope it lifted so that your anxiety can at least lift some.

I know it is hard and trust me I'm getting worried about delivery as well but the Dr's will look after you so try not to worry about that now.

Is baby boy measuring behind on u/s or fundal height?

Ok ladies i think i just jinx myself when i thought everything is going smoothly. I just went to the loo and got a very dark red spot when i wiped :cry:. Nothing painful though just BH. Now i'm worried googling everything. Will keep an eye on it and see if i need to ring my doc. Really great timing when we are about to visit a new hospital on Saturday.

MDSCPA, I've replied in the birthing thread to your post. Still hoping you are okay and that you an update us soon :hugs:

AFM: So I've been playing around a bit going through all my bump pics and I did a little compare my bumps from 4 weeks until the latest at 29 :D

https://i.imgur.com/SBKQk9H.jpg

Doing fine Wunnabubba, thanks. So far there's nothing there after last night's scare. Little boy is moving alot so i know he is just fine maybe he just wanted to clean his hotel before he plans on leaving it in about 9 weeks or so.

I like your bump comparison will do the same soon....

Wow, I've a lot to catch up on! So will have a back read in a sec.

Baby is still cooking! Though, I'm getting lower and having more and more pains and twinges. My fluid loss has stopped, thankfully. I haven't been on as I stayed with my family for a week to help me not be as active with DD to make sure I'm not alone or things aren't getting worse while OH works.
Ava caught me taking a bump pic today and decided to join in.
https://i.imgur.com/Ql2FjYK.jpg

Glad to hear from you Smartie.... So happy you and little one is doing fine.... Awwww, cute Ava.....

Hi ladies, I never posted in this thread, can't believe it! Lost June Bug! Due on 14th with little Zach, please add me to the list!

:hi: JumpingIn

Welcome to the group! How are you doing?

I'm due June 27th with little Matthew :D and he will be our 1st.

Hi jumpingin :) Id seen you on bnb a lot and I always wondered why you never joined the june thread. Anyway, we also have a facebook group (a lot of the original posters on this thread use only the facebook group now) so Id also recommend going that one too :) I think you can get the info on the first page but you should PM the fb group admin and let them know you are joining from bnb.

Hey jumping in! Wecome!
Smartie your bump is beautiful! Glad your no longer leaking fluid!
I can't belive that not this month but the next it's our deliver month!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well, trying to keep up to date but been a bit hectic. Loving all the pics and glad everyone seems to be doing well!
I've had yet more Fallings out with doctors who don't seem to know what there doing and trying to find some where to move plus the puppy being poorly to keep me busy at the minute! Struggling to get anything done!
Will try and keep checking on the tread to see how everyone is getting on

Just reading through my notes. What FH are you all measuring at? DD1 was born in 39th percentile, pretty sure I was on board with all measurements too week for cm, reckoned she'd be "no bigger than 6lb due to my size" but came out at 7lb 1oz .

This time:
25+5 - 25cm (50th)
28+3 - 27cm (70th)
28+5 - 27.5cm (89th)

So I'm measuring smaller yet estimated a bigger baby from MW PoV and consultant from admission.

At my last appointment I brought up a planned induction instead of an ELC as supposedly this baby will be bigger than DD1, but she said there is no chance of me being induced as it puts me at high risk for uterine rupture (although my original consultant has given me an induction date at 40+3). I know it's frowned upon with most, but do you think she'd accept me having a sweep at 38-39w to see if it's successful or not? My body couldn't cope with DD1 so no idea how it's supposed to cope with a bigger baby!

I have no idea how to answer you on that one Smartie as I'm having my 1st now. at 28 weeks my fundal height was 33 :shock: not sure if I should take this as accurate or not

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well, trying to keep up to date but been a bit hectic. Loving all the pics and glad everyone seems to be doing well!
I've had yet more Fallings out with doctors who don't seem to know what there doing and trying to find some where to move plus the puppy being poorly to keep me busy at the minute! Struggling to get anything done!
Will try and keep checking on the tread to see how everyone is getting on

I'm sorry you're having troubles, it's all piling up on you at once :( Hope Ruby doesn't have anything serious. Here's some luck!! :dust:

Wunna - is that your first measurement? I'm shocked they haven't sent you in for a growth scan with it being 5cm out. Have you tried measuring yourself? Flimsy tape measure, then top of your uterus to the pubic bone (make sure you bladder is empty before measuring).

I haven't tried myself. Will try later and let you know.

I have sort of always measured ahead on fundal height. At my 20w4d scan he measured exactly 20w4d so I just assumed fundal height is not accurate.

I have a 3D / 4D scan next week Thursday and will ask that the check size as well. Maybe Matthew's position is affecting the fundal height measurements :shrug:

I hope this might help someone like it helped me. I've made a list combining things that the hospital requests you take in your hospital bag as well as things that a mommy here who gave birth in January took.

I love the list and will make it really easy for me to get everything for my hospital bag :D

Mommy
- take everything in dark colours due to lots of vaginal bleeding. Even if you have had a c-section
Hospial Bag/ Suit case
3 x pyjama sets (light-weight, front opening, cotton)
3 x Feeding Bra’s
3 x Pack Maternity Pads
5 x Black Panties
Slippers
3 x Dark Socks
Night Gown
2 x Dark face cloths
Set of clothes for going home
Black pen
Copies of Parents ID docs
Hairdryer
Nipple Cream
Camera
Phone Charger
Something to read
Chronic Medication
Toiletries: soap, face wash, toothbrush, toothpase etc.

Baby
4-5x Sets of clean baby clothes.
*Each Set contains the following:
-Vest
-Babygro
-Socks
-Beanie
-Receiving Blankets
*Very useful TIP: Pack each set of baby clothes in a Large (Gallon) Ziplock bag to keep it organised
1 x Warm blanket
*If you are bottle feeding, bring bottles, sterilising unit and formula
Dummy, dummy holder (pacifier)
Newborn disposable Nappies
Wash cloth
Baby Wet wipes
Bum Cream
Diaper Rash Cream
Cotton pads
Baby Hair/body wash
Aquous Cream
Cotton wool and surgical spirits

Another tip that I got from the new mommy was to hold of on buying a breast pump until after the baby is born. Most of us go in with the idea to breast feed but sometimes we cannot for whatever reason and then a lot of money was spent on a pump etc.

Thanks ladies for the love for ruby, I think she's enjoying all the attention. Sulking abit as I've banned her from our bed as she weed on it but she's getting cuddles to make up for it, seems a bit more herself today and she's only had 2 tablets so fingers crossed she will be ok xx

Smartie: I have no idea how to answer hun but I can't imagine a sweep would do u any harm. And I'd prob go of what consultant said, I thought they had final say really.
Also wouldnt pay too much attention to the size estimate, they can be a long way out. I'd be suprised if little one is much bigger than DD1.

Wunna: again I wouldn't pay much attention to measurements, I got a funny look at my glucose blood test at just short of 28 weeks as I was measuring 30 but my scan the other day the MW said baby was just "average" for 30 weeks.

Add a bikini top to your list especially if you decide or plan to use the birthing pool. Plus while on the maternity ward (before 6cm dilation) I had to use the ward shared bath to wash myself and relax. 6cm+ you get your own bath/toilet in your delivery room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->