- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I've had a feeling all the way thru baby will come early but I don't know if that's the same as being nervous before a scan that something is going to be wrong. Never got past 8 weeks so it's all been a bit scary really.
I'd be happy with and time after 37 wks if I'm honest
Having LO ones on same day would be lovely
I feel strange still saying baby as I just can't decide on a name haha

Yip, we are also close in due dates Pink.

Have you got a short list that you can share or are you still waiting to see her before making a final decision?

I like phoenix and possible rose as a middle name
We also liked everly, pronounced like beverly but with out the B and evie as short and possible phoenix as a middle name. But there's just something about phoenix I can't get away from, I've always liked the mythical creature but I just thought with the year we had last year and what we've got now the theory behind the phoenix was very fitting.
I also like piper, Florence and fallon.
But it's everly and phoenix we are stuck between x

Great names Pink.... Like you, i still worry about something going wrong and having our LO earlier than 37 weeks. DH always talk to him that it's not yet time and you can stay there up until 37/38 weeks after that you can decide when to come out.... They say 99% of the babies born at 34 weeks will survive but i'm not looking forward to it. What i want is for him to reach the full term period maybe then i can start relaxing....

Pink, I love Everly Phoenix in that order. The other way around doesn't have the same ring.

I think those are very beautiful names!! Maybe you and daddy should start saying Everly (example) and see if it feels right for you instead of calling her baby.

I did that with Daniel which I liked at the start but it didn't sit 100% with me even though it was the name I wanted. Then we decided on Matthew and when I said it it just felt right to me.

Yeah I don't think you can ever relax fully can you. Even with no bad experiences it's nerve wrecking! I'd be scared to think of baby coming at 34wks. It still seems so early, and so close. But 36-37 I think is pretty much full term. I'd like to go right uptill my due date if I'm honest but I know there's not much chance of that happening haha! And as far as I've been told over due can be as bad as slightly early. So I'm confused over it all haha! As long as she's healthy when she gets here that's all I care about

I do love everly but I just think I'll meet someone else some where down the line with the same name and think I should have called her phoenix haha!
I looked up the names and there was a few comments from people called phoenix and they all said they loved their name, always got such positive comments and never met anyone who shared the name. As with everly, channing tatum called his little girl that and I'm just dreading it being the next rough kids name trend if you get what I mean.
I loved logan for a boy last time round as wolverine from the xmen has that name but it became a trend for all the scally ( rough, undesirables) names to call their kids so really ruined it for me and I worry everly will go the same way

I understand completely! I didn't know Channing's daughter was called Everly, I'm behind on all that celebrity stuff :haha:

If you do Phoeninx than I do like Phoenix Rose like you said :flower:

I only knew that's what he had called her as it said on the website I looked up names on haha.
I'm normally behind on stuff like that as I've no interest but like I said just concerns me it might be the next big name trend

Has anyone else had days when they just don't feel right??
All day today I've felt really off and not myself. Keep welling up to cry, feeling very irritated and annoyed at nothing, had period like cramps and just generally feeling like shit and nauseous. was going to call the midwife but as it's Sunday I'd just get referred to the assessment part of L&D and last time they were awful. Woman really made me feel like I'd been sat there taking up valuable time. A bloody midwife advised me to go in...Was so annoyed when I left I've considered going to a different hospital or just not going at all.

I've had off days too Pink! I feel like I can relate exactly to what you describe.

Those are the days that I really try to be kind to myself and I go through a lot of trouble to do things I WANT, even if it is popcorn and a movie on the couch.

Do your cramps feel like contractions or just uncomfy?

L&D can have arsey people working, especially during night shifts. They're hoping it's easy while people sleep. Have a nice bath to relax in and hopefully it'll make you feel a bit better in general and eases the cramps.

I've been really bitchy for the past 2 days, OH has dealt with it better than expected, I give the cold shoulder, ignore him and hold a grudge. Took a scouring sponge to bed with me on Friday night, it made me feel so content and relaxed. Had a severe nose bleed at 2am this morning too - luckily I was awake. OH ran for tissue after it dripped all down my top and pillow, but I had to hang my head over the toilet because it was streaming out my nose and mouth.

Just to add, I tried self-checking after my bath, couldn't quite reach properly but my cervix is super squishy like cotton wool.

I just feel like I due when I'm due on. My periods used to be pretty horrific. Really painfull and made me really unhappy and grumpy for a few days before. Also feel a lot of presure when I'm walking and like I need to poo all the time. It's more uncomfortable than pain full at the minute but has been getting worse over past few days. And her movements are pretty painful half the time

I hate hormones, I really do haha

I have days like that. They get more frequent as I get further along. It can be really difficult. The other night I had this happen. I felt so off and weird. I ended up breaking down and crying and sending myself to bed at 8pm. I just looked at DH and said "I'm going to bed" and they was that. I felt much better the next day.

I feel like I've been on the verge of breaking down all day. Everything's pissed me off royal. My mum and dad stayed last night been looking forward to them coming over but the left really early and I wasn't expecting it and it really pissed me off. Thing that's what's started it. Just sat on sofa and refused to move all day. And poor ruby has got the brunt of me shouting, poor little dear! Still wanna cry now. Just had enough!

Oh smartie nose bleeds are awful at the best of times. I've had a few but more when I've blown my nose x

Managed to sleep and woke up feeling as shitty as I did yesterday so hopefully it will pass some point today

I'm sorry you are not feeling better yet Pink :hugs: Glad you got some sleep though!

Hopefully this will put even just a little smile on your face :D

https://i.imgur.com/BleKuxW.jpg

Anyone else have pica? I had it throught the entire pregnancy with my first but this time it only started about two months ago and is already driving me crazy!! :dohh: :haha:

P.s hope you feel better soon pink :hugs:

Is pica where you crave odd things like sand or soap etc?

I googled it and if it is what you are referring to then I haven't had it. I basically crave whatever people plant in my head :rofl: Someone can tell me about a nice dish they made and then I'll instantly want to eat that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->