- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Has anyone else got to a point where there that exhausted they just wanna lay down and cry?? It's the same kinda time every day

Yes! Everyday is a huge effort at the moment! I keep crying Beecher I can't seem to do the simplest of things!

MW app this morning, my original one was out delivering so I was thrown in with a student (who was lovely) and an extremely experienced one who was in fact more helpful than my usual. Found protein + in urine and prescribed iron tablets (thank God! HB results in Nov: 119 then in Apr: 103 and now 84) ideally should have been given them between Nov and April as 117 is low. Went through my birthing plan, there are a lot of restrictions for me :( I asked about sweep at 37-38 weeks and if all fails go in for ELC at 39, and they said it should be fine to do so as I'd be past term. Just waiting on consultant appointment for 36 weeks which then I have to request more blood tests but no idea why.

Glad things are on the up for you and your care now, Sarah! There are nice people out there who can sympathise for you without giving extra excuses.

Nilla, glad little man is doing well and you're expressing a lot better! Must be so rewarding for you. Was he taking donated milk for time being or were they making the most out of yours? He can only progress from now on, and is looking so healthy too! A little beauty.

Glad things are on the up for you and your care now, Sarah! There are nice people out there who can sympathise for you without giving extra excuses.

Nilla, glad little man is doing well and you're expressing a lot better! Must be so rewarding for you. Was he taking donated milk for time being or were they making the most out of yours? He can only progress from now on, and is looking so healthy too! A little beauty.

thanks smartie

During the time where i could not supply enough to feed him, he was not able to fed because he kept vomiting up milk(formula milk) and was isntead given nutrition through iv for a couple of days which probably accounts for some extra added weight loss. I asked for them to give him donor milk the first time, but they ignored my wishes and gave him formula. his first successful feed was my milk though and has been doing it ever since. I have yet to run into the issue of me not making enough since then either.

i look foward to skin to skin contact or trying to breastfeed because i havent been able to yet. i was told that with skin to skin contact, it might help me with production as well( and bonding).

Pink
I'm getting exhausted a lot lately. I have however had a few good things happen for me which helps me in the crying department because emotionally I feel so positive. Physically however I struggle a bit because I'm getting A LOT of lower pelvis pains again, I'm seriously waddling like a penguin and I cannot put on socks/shoes anymore. I asked DH today if he would help me with them from now on :haha:

Sarah
I'm so extremely happy to read some good news in your post. Well obviously not the sick part and I do hope you feel better.

I'm happy that you are finally getting the care you need and hopefully from here on out you and baby will be well looked after :hugs:

Nilla
Abel is absolutely adorable!!!!!! I'm so happy that he is picking up weight with your milk. Shows you what mommy's love and care can do.

Skin to skin here for premature babies here is called "Kangaroo Care" and hospitals really try to get babies stable enough for skin to skin as soon as they can. Studies here have shown that premature babies who have Kangaroo Care with mommies really do get "better" to go home faster than those who don't.

I cannot wait to see more updates from you, like the 1st time you hold him, the 1st time you breast feed! Ah it is going to be so amazing!! :hugs:

Smartie

Glad you got some iron tablets and hopefully come term they will let you deliver as per your wishes :hugs:

Ooooh exciting how close we are all getting.

Wunna : urgh don't talk to me about pain haha
My spine is that pushed out of line at the minute I can barely get up from the sofa/toilet/bed with out doing it in stages. Can't roll over in bed and I waddle like there's no tomorrow!
Was ment to being refered to physio but it never happened and can imagine it's far to late now!!
Has your MW suggested anything to help x

Nilla: I bet your so excited about starting the skin to skin with able. And so glad to hear he got on so well with your milk.

Smartie: have you been advised to take ur iron tablets with orange juice? When I was on them they really made me bunged up to the point I'd sit crying trying to go!
There's lots of stuff you can eat that helps. I found baby spinich the best!
Glad there finally on the ball with it tho, hope u feel better now x

I've had a funny day, tummy has been going rock hard for days like If I stand or over do it but today it's been pretty regular and come hand in hand with some shooting pains up my bits into the bottom of my tummy. Tightening has been just uncomfortable untill today where's it's starting to get painful. All I wanna do is eat too but I think that's because I've run out of ice to be eating ha ha. That's seemed to have dulled my appetite the past few days

No suggestions here... they clinic actually pretty much sucks donkey's ass when it comes to things like that. They say it's normal to feel pain this far in etc.

The only time they will really check into something is if your bleeding etc. The rest of the time it feels like I just get brushed off.

I think it might be another growth spurt and my ligaments are obviously not liking it. The last time I complained about this type of pain I went to a private GP who didn't find anything wrong and said it was ligament pains due to growth spurts. So this is probaby the same.

Oh and I do not know what the hell is up with this but the last week my prenatals make me throw up! :shrug: I'm going to start taking them at night and see if it helps.

Yeah there like that here. No one seems to want to take any responsibility. I thought after 20wks they would be better but people just don't seem to give a shit!

It makes me want to go into a rage when I here them say "normal" without them having even checked!

I'm sorry you're having pain too. We must just remember that it will be over soon and would have been so worth it when we hold our babies.

Oh and on the boob subject of last night. When I woke up this morning my pyjama top was crusty on the inside :blush: so I had to have leaked quite a bit last night :haha:

It's a bit icky to think of now but hopefully a good sign for BF, that's what I keep trying to tell myself haha

Luckily dh didn't see as that might have killed our already dead sex life :rofl:

Pink, here's my 34 weeks bumpdate, no changes (I think) except for the belly button.

34 Weeks Bump: Dh made it colorful to add some fun.. :dance:

https://i61.tinypic.com/xrrmg.jpg​

34 Weeks Bare Bump - Right Side, here you can see my belly button starting to be pointy. :dance:

https://i62.tinypic.com/esjkw8.jpg​

26 & 34 Weeks Bare Bump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/5v3ii9.jpg​

18 & 34 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/23wwjyp.jpg​

Feel like a proper addict haha! Went yesterday around 1ish untill 1 today with out any ice because I'd run out and weather was too bad to walk to the shop and all I could think about was a glass of ice!!!
Beginning to think I've got an issue haha! Was climbing the walls

:haha: Ice addict

I think I might have lost a little mucus plug but no other signs of labor or anything that would send me to the hospital for a check up etc.

Found some brownish discharge in panty liner so after consulting Google mostly points to possible mucus plug piece. I know it is pink or red tinged but once in the liner it is in contact with oxygen which then changes the color to brown. I felt the leak but could not go to loo immediately so I didn't see what it was like when it came out. Soaked up in the liner was just like brown tinged basically.

If it that it means my body is getting itself ready for labor in a few weeks which is great becaus at least I know my body knows what to do :D

:happydance: wish mine would hurry up and come on or atleast show signs of starting! Well other than low belly that now makes is nearly impossible to not wet my self constantly

I also have come to a point where I feel like I'm going to somehow publically pee myself any time soon :rofl:

I think it's more just a bit of leaking at the minute but don't feel like I'm far off wetting my self ha ha! 22nd of june just can't come soon enough haha xx

Me 27 June :D
I suspect my last baby shower here where I live will be 29 May. Then I'd like a week to wash clothes and make sure nursery is 100% done. So he can start coming anytime from the 2nd week of June if he feels ready! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->