- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Sorry for you being so uncomfy hun :hugs:

If Dr says wait till 39 weeks us girls might just have to get all the old wives tales together for natural labour induction and you can test them :D

Holy cow just counted and it's 35 days till my due date.... And I'm most likely going to be induced a week or two early just haven't been given the date yet... :shock:

thats a pretty default pic. you look rejuvenated and fresh. pregnancy glow!

why will you need to be induced early? sorry if you said it already

Haha why thank you very much! :blush: it was taken on the first day in months where I haven't been poorly :dohh: quite handy because it was the day of my nephews christening and I didn't think I was actually going to make it in the days leading upto it but I magically woke up feeling okay that day! :thumbup: unfortunately I overdid it a bit and I've been ill again ever since :dohh:

It's because of how ill I've been this pregnancy in and out of hospital with hyperemesis and the god awfull pains I've been having too :sad1: I met up with the consultant from the hospital I will be giving birth at last week and he had a quick look through my notes and said it would be cruel to keep me pregnant any longer then necessary :haha: so at 38 weeks i will be getting a date to get induced asap :thumbup:

Glad Abel is doing better the wee soul <3 and hope he continues to thrive :flower:

I agree about how rediculus it is having to pay so much for just well your health! I'm from the UK so we have the NHS and we do really forget how lucky we are sometimes with the majority of healthcare being free.

34 weeks and 6 days update:

Not really feeling well had a very bad headache again the entire day yesterday. Had my BP checked and it skyrocketed.... My doc wanted me to come in yesterday but can't due to schedule. We went to the very first clinic we visited before near our house last night and met a doc there (not OBGyn) she checked my BP and it's 160/90 she prescribed me with some medicine and the only one that is safe for pregnancy and told me to take it immediately and advised me to meet my doc first thing today. Right now i'm just dizzy and i'll probably go to our doc and meet DH there this afternoon. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and i can keep cooking our little boy for few more weeks.

Wow I feel like I've missed so much, just been crazy busy with sorting stuff for the move!

Mdscpa I hope all goes well if u manage to get in at docs!

Nilla, lovely to hear able is improving so well. Hoping you and DH and little man the speediest recoveries and that as soon as possible you can all be at home one beautiful healthy little family!

Sarah, aww no I really hope your feeling better soon, can imagine this pregnancy has been such a drain on u. And feeling crappy is the last thing u need. Do agree u looked fab in your pic tho :cloud9:

Eppgirl, wow that is one impressive bump, and I Defo get u on the uncomfortable and pain side, mines bad enough, can't imagine what ur body must be going thru with two little dudes in there! Hope your doc gives you a good date and your not having to go too far along to meet them

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Packed the laptop and blackberry really isn't any good on the internet. It barely loads pages and if I try more than one at a time it spits it's dummy out big time!

Treeroot, so sorry for your scare hun! Hope all is well now! I've give up looking for advice online as everything I seem to look at has some horror story attached. Hoping u feel better and everything goes perfectly from now on

Had my 34 wk scan yesterday and midwife said everything is great. Baby is measuring pretty much bang on the middle of all their ideals on the charts, I know that prob doesn't really count for much, and she's still head down so hoping this late she will stay like this! Plan to start taking my raspberry leaf capsules next week and see how I get on now all my pains have stopped!
MW zoomed in on little ones face on the scan and she was just the image of OH's daughter haha, sounds daft to say I know but could really make out her big fat cheeks, pouty lips and square head.... just like daddy haha!

Hope all you other ladies are doing great and taking it easy now we're so close!!

Wunna does your maternity start soon??

Will get back on when I can between now and moving but will be thinking of you all!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Pink... Good luck with the move and happy everything is well with you and baby girl.... My lil boy is head down at my last appointment 2 days ago and i still worry that he may surprise us making his way to turn around in breech position but i think there's less chance that he will and so as your baby... FX they stay that way.

Yip, including today it is a total of 17 days till I finish my crappy job and start maternity leave.

13 of the 17 days are actual working days, the other 4 days are weekends :D

So yes, soon soon :yipee:

About the ML, i had a discussion with our employer yesterday who keeps on insisting that i can start my leave this Friday and he said it's their first case to have someone being pregnant so he doesn't have a clue on the rules :haha: He asked me how many months of leave i want, 4, 5, 6, how many? I was like :wacko: when he said that, told him we are only planning for 2 mos and i'll be returning to work. He then asked me, "Who's gonna take care of your baby and if there's someone, are you willing to leave your son that soon? (of course i said no).... Well then you can take a long leave 5 maybe?" Was shocked and amazed about his suggestion never expected it from him. But i reminded him that by then my 2 year contract ends (here, that's actually indefinite, contract keeps on renewing for 2 years AUTOMATICALLY) and i may ask to end it and resign. He said it's fine and just do what's best for our baby... Guess i can hand in my resignation after my planned leave without any hassle... :dance:

Ah that is soooo wonderful of your employer Daphne! Some good news to make the worries less :yipee:

Everything went well i got a scan baby seemed to be happy and healthy inside. Heartbeat is great and he is measuring a day ahead. My BP was 110/70 he said it's fine and i have to monitor my BP again tomorrow if it becomes high again i should come back and see what needs to be done. He told me to stop the med and not to take it even if BP is high until i see him. He said it's expected to get high BP later in the pregnancy esp. for first time mom but needs to get monitored if it occurs.

Doctor appointment went good except I didn't actually get to see the doctor so I didn't get to schedule yet. I go back Thursday for NST and OB check so fx for then!
Babies are measuring big at 5 lbs 6 oz for baby A (Will) and 6 lbs 6 oz for baby B (Connor)
Fluid and everything looks fine where as 2 weeks ago it was iffy.
I cried on the way home because I didn't get to schedule. I was so excited to get it over with only to then get told the doctors not even there.
Will is transverse laying across my cervix lol which explains a LOT of why I've been hurting so bad, and Connor is head down laying on his brothers belly. &#128539;

Sounds like things are mostly going well for everyone, I hope that continues, including getting early dates for those less then comfortable.

Everything is good with me, so I'm still hoping I have another 2-3 weeks ahead.
2 more days of work left! Very excited about that.

Eppgirl :brat: I hope you get your date soon! With them being so cramped and baby blocking cervix it's probably best you are going for c-section.

Treeroot, how exciting that ML is almost on you and baby too :dance:

I'm at clinic now for check-up and got flu shot that all pregnant moms are getting here. So fx I don't get flu this winter especially now that many people have it and my baby will be newborn. I can't be Ftm with newborn and flu!

Wunna - me too! I'm going crazy over here lol, I just wanna meet my littles and be able to walk again! Bed rest with a toddler and no one to help really sucks :/

I can only imagine how difficult that must be and it isn't exactly as if a toddler understands what it means when you say "mommy must be still"

35 weeks pregnant bumpdate:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2jeafl4.jpg​

26 and 35 Weeks Barebump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2dtn7uh.jpg​

18 and 35 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i57.tinypic.com/4ios41.jpg​

Attachments

• 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
  • 26 vs 35 Weeks Barebump.jpg
    26 vs 35 Weeks Barebump.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 18 vs 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    18 vs 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Check Up at clinic today :D

I saw "my" nurse today, the one I want to always see because she really seems to know what she is doing!

Anyway, FH is now 37cm and I'm almost 34 weeks. I don't take FH THAT seriously anymore as Matthew measured according to LMP at my scans. I don't think he is overly big or anything so I'm fine.

BP was really low this morning was like 91/59 but rather low than high. Plus I don't feel dizzy or lightheaded. I'm sooooo use to low blood pressure which is my normal that I don't think the nrs affect me :haha:

Annoyed at the "other" nurse who I saw at 32 weeks because she said that I will only get seen again at 38 weeks and from there once a week. I insisted on coming back at 34 weeks because the nurse I have seen the whole time said every 2 weeks until 36 weeks. I don't know what the hell is up with that nurse and why she does not seem to want to follow through.

Anyway so my next appointment with "my" nurse is in 2 weeks when I will be 36 weeks and then after that she will see me weekly till birth. I figured that she works alone on Thursdays so I'm keeping my appointments on Thursdays and hopefully I wont have to see the other one :haha:

Matthew is also head down, she could clearly feel his head and I can clearly see his back when I lie down in the bath as an example. She mentioned that he has also started moving down as well which is a good sign. She also looked at the "ECG" that I got for Matthew on Friday when I went to the hospital and it showed that there were a few braxton hicks (I clearly did not feel any of them) and that his heart rate went up when they happened which indicates that he has a "healthy" response to contractions. All good signs so far that vaginal will be good for us both :D

Sorry I try to keep my updates short but they always seem to have a mind of their own... they get longer by themselves it is really not me :rofl:

Awesome appointment Wunna!
Got my appt to see the OB and have another NST today. Excited/nervous ans really hoping I get to schedule!
Mdscpa- gorgeous bump!

Thanks eppgirl... Glad you got another appointment, FX you get a date.... :dance:

Yay Eppgirl, I hope they schedule you too.

It might just make it easier on yourself if you were able to say "Dont worry just X amount of days left"

Good luck with all the test, I trust all will be fine and please keep us updated :D

Thanks ladies!
Wunna I think it will too, I've been miserable the past couple days. I still have good and bad days though. I messed up last night. With my first pregnancy I was able to sit in the floor and get up on my own right up til delivery, well I tried yesterday and got stuck, DH was still asleep so I had to sit and yell for awhile for him to get up...embarrassing. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->