- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:rofl: sorry for laughing but i can't help it imagining what you looked like stuck on the floor... But i'm glad your DH woke up to help you out.

:rofl: sorry for laughing but I still think every day when I get out of the bath how long still till I need to start asking him to help.

1st time he has to help I'm switching to showering. I just enjoy bath time now because I can see Matthew wiggling around. The other night he really pushed his back out and I could "rub" all along his back. I think he enjoyed it :D

Lol it's okay! I laugh about it now but at the time I felt so silly. :haha:
Awh! That is precious memories, luckily I can still take baths alone-ish lol usually I take DH with me so in case I slip getting up. Took one last night and the babies went bonkers lol. Wish I could've videod it.

Lol mdscpa I probably looked quite funny, especially since DS would sit in my lap or try to move me and looked at me like I was crazy when I was yelling for DH. :haha:

They only like bath time while in the uterus... Makes me wonder what changes by the time they get older :haha:

How long still till your appointment?

How are all the other ladies doing? MissFox, Pink, Sarah, Smartie, Treeroot, Nilla? I'm sorry I know I'm forgetting someone here :hugs:

Lol me too! Fortunately right now my DS loves bath time, unfortunately he screams when he has to get out and would stay in there all day.

Its 7 hours away :( it's 9:21 am here and my appointments at 4 pm. 😞

Urg the wait!! It will be 23h00 pm here so I might miss your update if I spazz out early hahaha

I know :wahh: I just wanna go now! Lol.

On another note, I feel bad in a way because I'm so happy and excited and my DH's cousin and aunt are really hurting today as his cousins best friend passed away from kidney failure last night. She had a very rough life, but she wasn't afraid to live it up. I didn't really know her personally but I had seen her and I knew how much she meant to his cousin, and his cousins little boy who's only 3 and has no idea that his "cawcaw" is gone. :'(

5 hours and 15 min. 😬😬😬😬😬

Sorry to hear that hun. Don't feel bad for being happy. Unfortunately people die everyday and bad things happen. If we dampened ourselves due to we would all be miserable :hugs:

wow mdscpa. that seemed like you were able to handle all of that without any problems. its kind of awesome how he asked YOU how many months you wanted. Even better only expecting 2 months and ending up with more. glad you will have more time with ur baby boy!

I'm stuck in hospital :( baby hasn't grown much he's now 4 weeks behind and my c section scsr is really painful som they have kept me in and I have a scan in the morning, going to read back on the posts see how you all are :) x

No solid date til tomorrow morning but looks like the week of June 1st!

We have a date! June 5th 2015, I will be 37 weeks and 6 days so really pushing it, but the day he wanted he already 2 scheduled csections.
Also found out that the hospital is really lovely. They have cameras and monitors where I can watch the whole thing if I want, I can also watch the babies as they clean them off/weigh them/etc.
They also have a viewing room right next to the OR where my mom can watch the delivery too, made me so happy as it upset m. Very much she didn't get to see my DS being born.
They can take pictures and they'll let me kiss and snuggle with the babies right after they are out. :)
I requested that they don't bathe them and let me and DH do that once we are in recovery and I can walk.
So nice to have an end in sight!
3 weeks from today!👶👶:happydance:

Miley - hope everything is fine.... :hugs: Please keep us updated.

Nilla - Thanks.... How are you and Abel?

Eppgirl - :wohoo: a date!!!!! And that hospital is amazing.... Glad that everything is falling into place....

AFM, BP was down yesterday but below normal 90/60 but glad it was down. :dance: Oh, and the crib is fixed!!!! :dance: will set it up soon don't want the covers to accumulate dust. :haha: car seat will be done later this afternoon when there's no more sun. It's 13:41 hrs so it's impossible to go outside without getting burned. Next on the list, hospital bag.... Having high BP was a wake up call for us becausr if it stays that way and i develop pre-e i know our doctor will recommend delivering our lil boy ahead of time... Really need to finish everything now just in case.

https://i58.tinypic.com/294l1ug.jpg

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been reading though. big apologies if it's come across as ignorant, I will have a big catch up and reply tonight.

Been a bit of an up/down time for me, was scared of falling into antenatal depression last week. This thread just seemed a bit much to handle (no idea why but I hope you understand). A lot going on with my family in my hometown and lack of support from OH. But on a plus side (if you want to call it that) I've had a lot of pink when wiping today and cramps. So my birth plan has a good chance of going ahead if all carries on, just waiting on consultant appointment.

I'm stuck in hospital :( baby hasn't grown much he's now 4 weeks behind and my c section scsr is really painful som they have kept me in and I have a scan in the morning, going to read back on the posts see how you all are :) x

Sorry to hear that hun! I hope you 2 will be okay :hugs: Please keep us updated

We have a date! June 5th 2015, I will be 37 weeks and 6 days so really pushing it, but the day he wanted he already 2 scheduled csections.
Also found out that the hospital is really lovely. They have cameras and monitors where I can watch the whole thing if I want, I can also watch the babies as they clean them off/weigh them/etc.
They also have a viewing room right next to the OR where my mom can watch the delivery too, made me so happy as it upset m. Very much she didn't get to see my DS being born.
They can take pictures and they'll let me kiss and snuggle with the babies right after they are out. :)
I requested that they don't bathe them and let me and DH do that once we are in recovery and I can walk.
So nice to have an end in sight!
3 weeks from today!����:happydance:

YAYAYAYAY :thumbup: I'm happy you got a date and that you are happy with the hospital.

3 Weeks in nothing really :haha:

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been reading though. big apologies if it's come across as ignorant, I will have a big catch up and reply tonight.

Been a bit of an up/down time for me, was scared of falling into antenatal depression last week. This thread just seemed a bit much to handle (no idea why but I hope you understand). A lot going on with my family in my hometown and lack of support from OH. But on a plus side (if you want to call it that) I've had a lot of pink when wiping today and cramps. So my birth plan has a good chance of going ahead if all carries on, just waiting on consultant appointment.

Ah I'm sorry you are not feeling so well :hugs: If it helps I have days where I'm so busy at work and then at home at night I'm also overwhelmed with the threads.

I hope you are feeling better!

It's really not, and with how awful I am at updating, my next update will probably be after they're born! Lol. Feeling awful today, got sick last night and threw up. That is not fun at 34 weeks pregnant. :wacko:
I'm so hungry but when I eat I feel so sick.
I don't have another OB appt til next Thursday. Another NST and check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->