- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Wunna- my dr office is going to give me a sweep on Thursday (38+4) since my favorite OB is on call Friday. And I know that there isn't really much I can do to get things started. I will definitely :sex: when DH is home this weekend but I'm not going to try anything crazy. The goal isn't to go overdue since that makes my VBAC chances lower. Pretty much what worked for me last time was to have everything "ready" for the baby. Of course that could have been coincidental.

I've been having some awful cramps though. Back cramps that put pressure on my bum. Not my favorite but hopefully doing something. I have it in my head that labor will start the same as it did last time- waking up due to contractions.

Pink- hope the rest of the move goes smoothly and you are able to get lots done!

Smartie- sounds like a good night!

Glad all is well and that your new consultant is on the ball! Good luck with the rest of the move :D

Smartie, glad you guys got time together and hope you enjoy trio day tomorrow!

AFM: I'm good, I have "normal" uncomfy 3rd tri pains but I'm coping so I'm okay. Today is almost done so from tomorrow I have 7 working days left till I never I have to come back to this shitty ass job and the start of ML :dance:

Hoping for another vbac for you too MissFox :D
Someone told me to dance naked under full moon to get labour started. I think that old wive was senile when she told that tale :rofl:

I feel so depleted right now. Zero energy and just sick. But not sick. I'm letting my TV watch the girls in the living room for a little while. I'm in bed laying down. Hubby said he will be home tomorrow night and that's awesome.
As far as the old wives tale to dance naked... No thanks BUT I can see where it comes from. My cycle always coincided with the full moon and I know labor and delivery is usually more full on a full moon night.

Hi ladies!!!
I haven't been on much between nesting and trying to keep up with my two kids.

Sorry you haven't been doing well Sarah!

Hope the rest of you are doing good. We are all getting so close! I'm 38 weeks today. I've been working on the nursery and crazy deep cleaning the house.

I'm loving all the bump pics! I love how different they all look!!! Mine isn't a bare bump but I got one taken. Poor 3rd child! I haven't been able to take as many this time around beause it never seems convenient.

I also included a picture of LOs coming home outfit. I've got the diaper bag packed, hospital bag packed, carseat on smallest setting for the baby and I'm just ready now!

awesome bump, awesome nursery and superrr cute outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nursery about 90% ready :D

https://i.imgur.com/fBlA6MH.jpg

lovin it. last time i stepped foot in abels nursery was when i finished painting it the day before he was born, and my feet were looking like swollen grapes. its needs to be finised asap lol.

ty md smarty and wunna for asking. he is doing well at the new hospital and i love it there. He is now a whopping 4 lbs 10 oz!!!!! and they estimated he will be there another month which made me a little sad, but I am happy with his treatment and improvements.

i am able to just go in and hold my baby now without having to ask, and I can now hold him for as long as I want which makes me even happier. It is kind of depressing having to ask to pick up your child, or if you can open his incubator, or being told after 10 minutes, he needs to go back in.

i will add a better pic later. he looks so much healthier and stronger.

another interesting thing that is not a big deal, but interesting, is the pigment of his skin. usually when you see a mixed couple like black and white, their child is like light brown, a mix of the two. my baby is just light like his dad and no hint of me lol. my husband is mexican, but his dad is dark and his mom is super fair, and he also didnt turn out a mix between the two, but fair just like his mom. this is super rare to me. the pic above is giving him more of a tan than he really has . have you guys seen this a lot, where the child takes the color of the lighter parent and is not a mix of the two?

lol, im looking at my ticker right now and it says im 7 weeks, and baby is 7lbs :p

how are you doing mdscpa?

Abel is so cute and comfy.... Glad he is doing better. I'm feeling fine Nilla thanks for asking. Just waiting for 38w then i'm ready for Adam to arrive.

My scan went great wunna :thumbup: thanks for asking :flower: it was so cute she had her wee fist by her face as per usual haha but we could also see her little lips and tongue moving! I was amazed! It was just the cutest <3 how is everything with you and bump? :flower:

Ahhh nilla he is just gorgeous! <3

Also want to say thanks again to everyone for their well wishes :hugs:

Nilla
I'm so happy to see some more pics of Abel and to hear that he is doing well!! :happydance:
I'm glad you get more time with him now and cannot even begin to imagine how tough it must have been having to ask to hold him.

At least you know now you have another month to finish the nursery for his home coming :D

Pink was on earlier. She got her new consultant and seems in order for vaginal birth. Busy moving so a bit busy at the moment. Hopefully she'll be posting more in a few days.

Sarah
Glad to hear that your scan went well! Cannot wait to start seeing pics of little miss :D

AFM: I have 7 working days left (not including today as it is past 5pm) and then I'll be on maternity leave. Looking forward to my baby shower next week Saterday :D Plus a friend is sending me 0 - 12 months clothing. The box is apparently 7kg and full of baby clothes with vests, baby crawlers/gros, hats etc. All fit season wise with Matthew's birth and she washed it all before she packed it for me. So if all goes well I'll get that next weekend or the weekend after. I'm super excited for that as I haven't bought anymore clothes due to her sending so much. She could not use most of it as her baby was born straight into 0-3 months and then after about a month he went into 6-12 months. So pretty much never worn or maybe worn once or twice :dance:

Excuse the language :dohh: but holy shit!! I've just realised that it's only 8-12 days away (depending on flights) till I have to go away to the mainland ( well I wouldn't quite call it mainland but a bigger island with a bigger better hospital etc) to wait for this little one to make an appearance :shock: oh my... I feel a little sick but excited at the same time :haha:
Hopefully time will pass quicker when we are away as oh will be off work and we will have lots of things to do with lo like soft play etc that we don't have here, omg I can't wait!! ...... Oh my I need to get more organised!! :dohh: :haha:

Glad to see the update Nilla!

Also, there must be some more babies born from ladies who never returned here. I feel that June is pretty darn close! (copying Sarah's sentiment)

Ok, I don't think I've posted a bump pic anywhere yet, but decided to give it a go.

Attachments

• 20150518_122308.jpg
    20150518_122308.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 13
Nilla : Able is just so precious!! So glad your both doing so well! Great to see your update :hugs:
as wunna mentioned I've finally got a good consultant and really set my mind at rest and can look forward to getting the move over with.
Sending you and Able lots of extra special hugs and good wishes xx

Sarah: glad ur scan went well. Are you excited about being on the mainland? Must be such an experience flying away to have little one

Wunna : Yayyyy 7 days left! Bet you can't wait :happydance: great about stuff for Matthew aswell, can never have enough. My friends just sorting me all her little girls 0-3month stuff for baby shower haha!

Treeroot : bump looks amazing

Hope all you other ladies are well, so sorry if I've missed any posts, can't wait to get this move sorted so I can get my posting back on trak haha

Lovely bump treeroot!!!

Wow Sarah, time is running out. I hope you've started packing :dance:

I check in here and on the FB group from time to time and there has been a few more June babies born since beginning of May. I'd say we are all on labour watch now. Luckily so far everyone's babies are doing well.

Nice, good to hear. Is Shilo on the FB group often? Maybe she could update the front page here:)

Glad to hear your scan went well Sarah!

Thanks for the update on your little Nilla!! He is precious! And this next month will fly! He will be home soon.

I'm not part of the Fb group. But definitely glad I can post in here a bit more often now.

I've been having some serious back cramps since 6am. Sent out a call to a couple people- including DH who isn't scheduled to be home until tomorrow evening, to keep their phones handy since I'm home alone with both kids. I couldn't tell if it was the start of something or not because it didn't feel like labor but I felt off. Baby has been quieter today (still plenty of movement). Hoping my sweep tomorrow sets things off so I have a chance at my favorite OB on Friday.

Sorry, ladies! I will get the front page updated with all the babies tomorrow. I pop in here and there but mostly stick to the FB group.

I'll be induced myself this weekend on Saturday, the 23rd :)

And here's my usual weekly bump update. :D

36 Weeks Pregnant Bumpdate:

36 Weeks Bump.jpg

26 and 36 Weeks Barebump Comparison:

26 vs 36 Barebump.jpg

18 and 36 Weeks Bump Comparison:

18 vs 36 Weeks Bump.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics