- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Beautiful bump pic TreeRoot.

MissFox - Hopefully it's the start.... But i'm hoping you won't go full on labour until your DH comes.

Shilo - Goodluck on Saturday's appointment. Happy you'll finally hold your little boy in your arms. Praying everything goes smoothly for you and you LO.

Love your bump comparisons!!! I haven't done as many bump pics this time around.

It definitely died down and hasn't turned into anything. But I'm getting a sweep today and hopefully that helps!

So was back at the hospital Tuesday afternoon for high BP again. Thankfully my BP was fine after about an hour.
But I was having contractions and my heart rate would not drop below 115, and he wanted me to do a 24 hr urine to rule out pre-eclampsia so was stuck overnight again.
Miserable stay as was so uncomfy.
Some contractions were reaching uup to 130.
But they weren't doing anything, thank goodness when he checked my cervix it was super high thick ans closed. So all well there.
Now I just feel miserable. The uncomfy positions they had me laying in I now have a crick in my neck and it sucks so bad.
I have an OB appt at 2:30 this afternoon.
I FFinally got some sleep though! Lol after I got home from the hospital I slept all afternoon and all night.

Sorry, ladies! I will get the front page updated with all the babies tomorrow. I pop in here and there but mostly stick to the FB group.

I'll be induced myself this weekend on Saturday, the 23rd :)

Thanks Shilo and good luck on Saterday :D

Love your bump comparisons!!! I haven't done as many bump pics this time around.

It definitely died down and hasn't turned into anything. But I'm getting a sweep today and hopefully that helps!

Dang it!!! Hope the sweep really gets it all going. FX :flower:

So was back at the hospital Tuesday afternoon for high BP again. Thankfully my BP was fine after about an hour.
But I was having contractions and my heart rate would not drop below 115, and he wanted me to do a 24 hr urine to rule out pre-eclampsia so was stuck overnight again.
Miserable stay as was so uncomfy.
Some contractions were reaching uup to 130.
But they weren't doing anything, thank goodness when he checked my cervix it was super high thick ans closed. So all well there.
Now I just feel miserable. The uncomfy positions they had me laying in I now have a crick in my neck and it sucks so bad.
I have an OB appt at 2:30 this afternoon.
I FFinally got some sleep though! Lol after I got home from the hospital I slept all afternoon and all night.

Hopefully you get some relieve with the appointment like maybe an earlier date or something?
Either way hope you feel better :hugs:

Thanks Wunna, I wanted to ask him if we could do it next Wednesday as I'll be 36 + 4 and the MFM recommended between 36 and 37 not past 37 but I know he won't go for it and I still have things to get ready before the babies get here. I just wish I was able to do it the 3rd like we wanted. I'm so ready to have these babies here, but it's now only 15 days away! This past week has flown So hopefully the rest of the time will and I won't have to be going back to the hospital before then.

I hope so too and will be keeping fx that you get that energy burst to finish up before they get here :D

Abel* other able although Abel is able to do a lot more now :p and thanks. Glad ur getting what u wanted from the beginning. And thanks wanna for the update:p ur quick! And thanks for the well wishes

Gl Shiloh this Saturday. Hope all goes well.
Nilla : Able is just so precious!! So glad your both doing so well! Great to see your update :hugs:
as wunna mentioned I've finally got a good consultant and really set my mind at rest and can look forward to getting the move over with.
Sending you and Able lots of extra special hugs and good wishes xx

Sarah: glad ur scan went well. Are you excited about being on the mainland? Must be such an experience flying away to have little one

Wunna : Yayyyy 7 days left! Bet you can't wait :happydance: great about stuff for Matthew aswell, can never have enough. My friends just sorting me all her little girls 0-3month stuff for baby shower haha!

Treeroot : bump looks amazing

Hope all you other ladies are well, so sorry if I've missed any posts, can't wait to get this move sorted so I can get my posting back on trak haha

Abel is so cute and comfy.... Glad he is doing better. I'm feeling fine Nilla thanks for asking. Just waiting for 38w then i'm ready for Adam to arrive.

Thank you. :) glad ur doing well. Man Oh man. The time is near for u ladies. Im getting more and more excited for you all!

Treeroot Lol awesome bump pic by the trees and nature. Fits your screenname

My doctor appointment went good, just checked the babies heart rates, my fundal height (52 cm 😱), and had me sign the consent form for my csection in 2 weeks. I'm guessing he had me go ahead and sign so that in the case he has to deliver early because of the results of the 24 hr urine, they don't have to deal with all the paper work.

Sorry I haven't responded to anyone's posts. Most of the time I just don't know what to say, and the rest I'm usually to lazy to look back through individually lol. It seems like for the most part everyone's doing okay though, love the bump pics!

Good luck for Saturday Shilo!

My doctor appointment went good, just checked the babies heart rates, my fundal height (52 cm 😱), and had me sign the consent form for my csection in 2 weeks. I'm guessing he had me go ahead and sign so that in the case he has to deliver early because of the results of the 24 hr urine, they don't have to deal with all the paper work.

Sorry I haven't responded to anyone's posts. Most of the time I just don't know what to say, and the rest I'm usually to lazy to look back through individually lol. It seems like for the most part everyone's doing okay though, love the bump pics!

Good luck for Saturday Shilo!

Glad it went well :D Good thing paper work is sorted out too. Nobody wants to worry about that and red tape when you are having contractions or about to go into surgery!

I've been feeling a tad bit weird, but I cannot describe the feeling.
It's like my eyes don't want to focus but my vision isn't blurring so I don't know what that is called. Then my head feels foggy but I'm not dizzy and I don't have a headache...
So I just cannot describe what I'm feeling... I'll just say off for now :haha:

My nice boss told me earlier that the new ladies that has been appointed and myself should discuss how ready they are for me to leave and if they are ready then I can finish today with full salary :yippee:

And then my bubble burst!!!! grrrr
The one lady didn't catch on so quick and doesn't want me to leave yet :( She will however have to get herself ready because I'm leaving next week Friday for good and then they cannot fall back on me. Anyhow my nice boss told me to only come in for 3 hours on Monday from 2 - 5pm so I can sleep in, nest a bit and then come to work which is not all that bad.

Who knows maybe after Monday I can leave early! I'm just sooo past ready to be done with work already! :rofl:

Lovely bumps as usual mdscpa :)

I hope all turns out well eppgirl, it's exciting you have a date!

And Shilo's scheduled for tomorrow! Wishing her all the best.

I hope your sweep went well MissFox. I have to admit, I'm apprehensive about those. Was it an easy process?

Treeroot Lol awesome bump pic by the trees and nature. Fits your screenname

Ha, ya. We were out for a walk and I was like, oh! take a picture before we forget! I don't have a lot, and barely any from the third tri. It's too bad because I even dressed up for my baby shower and forgot then too!

Yeah Wunna! So close to leave!

I'm feeling totally overwhelmed. Since I'm off I now I feel I should have everything done, but I get anxious when I have a big to-do list. My goal today is to make a grocery list for preparing freezer meals this weekend. I want to make sure we're eating well when baby arrives.

Wunna- I felt like that the other day. It was weird. I was exhausted but if I layed down I started cramping in my back and if I got up and walked around I would have BH. It was just weird.

Tree- I've had a lot of sweeps before (the joys of number 3!) and sometimes they hurt but yesterday's was very straight forward. It feels weird but I like that they won't do anything unless you are ready anyways. Sometimes people have spotting afterwards but I never have.

Back to the hospital, they didn't tell me what exactly it was but my protein is up and paired with everything else going on they want me to come in.

Hope everything goes well Eppgirl.

Thanks treeroot.

AFM, finished our diaper bag (red) today. DH already tried to install the car seat :yipee: he said he will install it once i reach 38 weeks. :dance: here's a pic of our hospital and diaper bags.

https://i62.tinypic.com/migdup.jpg

I even got a baby bather as gift from one of my colleagues... Gifts keep on coming... :yipee:

https://i62.tinypic.com/5p0kma.jpg

Csection is booked for in the morning. I do have pre e

Nilla : so sorry hun, the auto correct on this phone is awful :( . Abel is so precious!! Hope ur both doing great :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->