- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Glad they caught it eppgirl. Praying everything goes smoothly. :D

Anyone feel like something is punching inside your vajayjay when you get BH? I always get it now.

Csection is booked for in the morning. I do have pre e

I'm sorry you got pre-e :hugs:

I'm glad that they caught it early though so no harm done. Wishing you and the boys a safe delivery and cannot wait for you to update when you can :flower:

Anyone feel like something is punching inside your vajayjay when you get BH? I always get it now.

My BH has completely changed as only the top of my belly goes hard but no punching feeling. Maybe the punching feeling is Adam reacting to the contraction?

When I was on the fetal monitor 2 weeks ago they showed me that Matthew's heart rate would increase during BH and then go back down when the contraction stop which is normal. Maybe that is Adam's way of reacting or he is being pushed down a bit from the contraction?

My belly goes so hard like the entire top/upper half of the belly (unlike before it goes from one side or top only) with a punching feeling. It's like something wants to come out. Maybe he's preparing himself for the actual labor and delivery trying to dig in my pelvis.

I would guess that could be it

I cannot wait till baby in your signature turns head down :dance:

Oh, I was under the impression it would change head down :haha:

Doesn't matter though, at least we know Adam is really head down!

35 Weeks Bump

Seems to be moving forward and not going up or down today :flower:

https://i.imgur.com/qEbCpkB.png

Inspired by Daphne - compare the bumps

https://i.imgur.com/tABFFlw.png

Bare bump - belly button just looks funny :haha: Whether it will pop remains to be seen... Also will see if those tiger stripes leaves when baby is out

https://i.imgur.com/NzvJSbi.png

Love your progression Wunna.... Your 35 weeks bump really is pointy than the rest. Guess next move will be downward.

Matthew has definitely changed position! Making sure his bum get all the attention now :haha: Does the bottom of your bump feel all squishy? Crazy to see what a simple 20 weeks can make.

Smartie, the bottom of my bump is actually hard. I hope he hasn't moved from being head down because I just poked to feel bump and my left side is squishy where his back use to be. The top middle of my bump diagonally down to my right hip has a hard mass which is him. Having a real hard time now trying to figure out if his head or bum is on my side/hip. Agh please let him still be with his down and not turning / turned

Wunna, i'm sure Matthew is head down and maybe he just change the way he is facing. At this stage there's a very little chance he could actually flip position.

Thanks, he just adjusted himself again. Not sure what the hell he was doing but glad that whatever was on my hip is gone because it hurt real bad! His back to normal - bum and back on my left :dance:

You would have definitely known about it if he did make the turn!! The pain is comparable to front and back labour as there isn't much room to have the full body stretch. I'm glad he's back in his comfortable spot for you :)

Happy 36 weeks Smartie! How are you feeling?

Wonder how Eppgirl is doing and if the boys have been born yet?

Thank you! I'm feeling okay, if I sit in a certain position it sets off BH's. I also keep getting a knot stuck between the back of my ribs which is extremely uncomfortable. I'm so ready for her to be here though. All "self-inducing" methods will be done solo once I'm 37+ weeks. DTD doesn't seem to be of OH's interest recently, any intimacy in fact :( so I'll highly depend on my EPO and sweeps.

Are you feeling any different coming towards the end?

At the moment I'm not feeling any much different than last week or the week before.

Only thing that might be different is the fact that there +- 5 weeks left till birth for me and that's exciting and scary at the same time.

I'm waiting for the upcoming week to fly by because Friday is my last day at work and Saterday is my last baby shower :dance:

That time will be on your door step before you know it! Being in a thread like this has made time fly too, I think. Is your OH feeling the same about the upcoming date, or is he playing a poker face?

An exciting week for you then! You had your first shower before you found out the sex, didn't you? Post more pics!

Hi ladies!! Hope your all doing great!

Eppgirl : wishing you and your little ones the very best for your c section and recovery :hugs: :happydance:

Smartie : my OH isn't as intimate at the minute either but with the stress of the move and other stuff I've not really pushed but I can imagine it's a touch one if there's no reason. Hope he bucks his ideas up and hope u manage to get comfortable. I can't lie on my back with out baby going nuts and pains every where from my boobs down! It's times like this I almost wish I was having a c section so I knew EXACTLY when she was coming. The wait is doing my head in haha!

Mdscpa : I Defo get the punched in the bits feeling when tummy goes hard. Also get a kick feeling followed by an immediate urge to go to the toilet haha.

Love all the updates and hoping to keep a bit more up to date now we have actually moved! Stressed till we went to bed last night but got pretty much everything sorted. Got the baby shower today thought I'd get every thing out of the way so can just relax till little one arrives. Think we're gonna sit and discus some names at some point soon aswell. And will be painting baby's room this week and getting the final bits done. Will get some pics on as soon as I can

Smartie, what are your self inducing methods? Normal nip stimulation or do you have other things planned too? I know Mdscpa is going to do the 6 dates a day thing

Oh my dh is playing that poker face like a pro! I have no idea whether he is nervous or excited or what is going on his head at all for that matter. When I need something done in the house I remind him that I could go into labour anytime now and then he will be like "no, don't do that" :haha: Again not sure why, is it because he doesn't want preterm labour or not ready? Men?! :dohh:

Pink, I'm glad for the most you are all settled in. Hope you have loads of fun at your baby shower today :dance:

Oh Smartie, almost forgot, my first shower was at about 25 weeks so we knew gender then. Will def post more pics of this one. My sister will also do a maternity shoot for me so there will be lots more bump pics too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->