- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Wunna, DH is almost the same. Whenever i get bad BH and tell him that maybe it's near (while in pain) he says, it's too early yet that's just BH, it will go soon, things like that. He is very calm maybe he just wants the baby to come out full term. He is right though since the pain is not toooooo intense nor frequent.

My bh still haven't been sore at all!! The top part of my bump goes hard which is uncomfy but not sore at all! Plus I still don't get kicked in the ribs either.

I guess I got lucky with some and then unlucky with heartburn and stretchmarks :haha:

Eppgirl is on....

How are you and your little boys? Hope everything went well.

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on to update it's been a rough couple of days. Babies are here. :happydance:

William Douglas was born transverse at 8:28 am, 5/23/15 weighing 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately he was having difficulties breathing so he has been moved to a larger hospital while mommy daddy and brother are stuck here at the small hospital :(
My husband is going to be going to visit him tomorrow as far as I know.
Connor Lee was born at 8:30 am breech weighing 5 lbs 11 oz and 19 in. He is perfect. He's breastfed like a pro from the start. He has a tiny bit of confusion, but that's cause we've had to use a pacifier.

Babies look just a like and both look like their big brother. I am so in love. I only got to actually see Will for 30 seconds before they took him. I rubbed his leg, told him mommy loved him and he opened his eyes and was so happy to see me. And then they had to go. Worst experience of your life, watching your child pushed away from you knowing you can't go with them...:cry:
I miss my baby.
I miss my toddler.
But I am so happy Connor is here and with me and doing amazing.
❤

Ahh hun, I'm so sorry to here about William, I'm sure they are taking wonderful care of him and that he'll be nursing like a pro in no time too.
I'm sure as soon as he and Connor is reunited Connor will show him all the tricks of the trade :D

Glad for the most that everyone is okay. Is it ok if I let the ladies on the FB group know that the June group's 1st set of twins have been born?

Do you know how long you would still need to be in hospital?

Congrats eppgirl. Happy to see you and your little boys are safe. Sorry to hear about Will i'm sure it's the worst experience but it's for his own good. You'll be reunited before you know it.... Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update eppgirl; so glad everything went well, but still heartbreaking about William, I can imagine how hard it would be to be separated.
Hopefully all this will pass soon and everyone will be reunited and you can get to the business of being a mommy to twins!

Congratulations on the arrival of your little men xx so glad everything went ok, hope William is doing great in the other hospital, he will be soon with you all and you will forget her was never there! Sending you lots of love and extra special thoughts in this exciting yet challenging time to all your family :hugs:

Thanks wunna :D a few people have decided they can't make it this morning but my mum, my sister and my best friend will be here so the most important ones will be around me x

Have lots of fun Pink. Don't mind other people not being there after you're BnB families are just here celebrating with you. :hugs:

That's fine Wunna, I'm still waiting to be approved to join the FB group.

Oooh Pink it's all happening for you! :D Hope the shower goes well and you manage to get things in order in time. No idea what's going on with OH, I can't even touch him so I keep my distance in bed. I don't know if there's something going on at work which he's keeping quiet about. Last night he fell asleep before me so I watched some TV, then when I rolled over to go to sleep he cuddled me for the first time in like forever. That's the only upside of a c-section: knowing a date, plus not experiencing actual pain of labour but it's one of them things you're cautious about. I don't know why babies hate it when mothers are laying on their backs, it's not as if they're the ones suffering from pain.

Wunna - He needs Terrain walks (although it can be painful due to jolts of uneven ground) bus journeys for bumpy vibration, nip stimulation in the bath and sex if OH feels up to it - if not then I'll have to bring out my friend. I *should* have a little advanced help from EPO too. I didn't start anything until 40+2 with DD1 and went into labour early hours the next day.
Order: 11am: 45 min bus journey *twinges*, 7pm: 15 min in a 4x4 Landrover *twinges*, 8pm: 1hr on ball followed by nip stim, 10pm: 40 minute walk through park, 12am: 30 minute sex & 4am: immediate regular contractions started.
My nieces birthday is on 31st, I'll be 37+1 so hopefully bounce on the bouncy castles will get things going too :D That's lovely of your sister :) can't wait for the pics, eeeek :D

Epp - congratulations on your little men! Sorry William had to be parted from the 3 of you but he's getting the care which your current hospital couldn't provide. He'll be back with you in no time :) Nice healthy weights for twins too!

Thanks Smartie. Sex will be out for me on induction side. Dh has nor urge and honestly neither do I :( My vajayjay feels so bruised that I don't want any attention there thanks :haha:

Here is a link with like 10 seconds of Matthew doing the "belly dance" if anyone wants to see him wiggle and jiggle :D
https://youtu.be/Fr6mqaEWiy4

Hi again ladies, thanks for the great messages regarding baby shower. Had a lovely day and was nice just the few that turned up. And was nice to know have you all here too :hugs:

Went on a bit of a mad one when everyone had gone cos my friend dropped me some paint off she had used in her little girls room so decided I'd paint and get what I could set up so thought I'd drop In and share some pics with you all

IMG_20150524_194346.jpg

IMG_20150524_194435.jpg

IMG_20150524_194534.jpg

Smartie : I really hope everything improves for you and OH. I find when my OH is stressed only time he will cuddle in to me is in bed. Maybe like u said he's just got some stuff going on he doesn't want to bother u with so late into your pregnancy

Wunna : Yayyyy wiggly happy baby!! :cloud9:

Ah I love her bed Pink! It really is sooooo cute!
Glad you had a fun day :D

Bump pics anytime soon?

Thank you ladies :hugs:

I've pretty much finished now. Got boxes behind the door with car seat and stuff and pram is still at my parents in the loft. My friend has a big bag of clothes and a moses basket for me to pick up next week and that's about us done I think.
Will try and take a pic but no mirrors in the new house yet haha

Hope your all well

Congrats Epp! Hopefully you and your boys will be home soon!!!!

Pink- your nursery is adorable!

I'm still pregnant. 39 weeks tomorrow. I'm really hoping baby comes this week- my moms 50th is Thursday and her party is Friday and we were supposed to go to the lake this weekend (because, why not?!). I get random VERY strong BH and many small ones.

Hello ladies! Long time, no chat!

I have tried to keep up with you ladies as best as I can. Congrats eppgirl and nilla on your babies, sorry if I'm missing someone!

I have been so super busy with finishing up the school year at work plus hitting an all time high of my doctor/hospital appointments. I have 3-4 appointments per week. I only have 1 1/2 days of work left until I'm off for the summer.

I am 37 weeks tomorrow, which means only 2 weeks until I'm induced if she hasn't came on her own. I'm trying to avoid labor this week at all costs (so just laying around doing nothing when I can) because my doctor is out of town until the 1st and I'm attached to him and want him there!

Thinking of everyone as we get closer to all of our babies arriving!

Missfox : hope little one arrives safely in time for you to enjour your weekend! I can imagine by 39 weeks I'd be tearing my hair out. I'm all set for her to come any time now. Hope all the family have a great time for your mother's 50th

Smoore : hope little one holds on till doc is back. I met the first decent consultant last week, so easy and laid back about everything I'd be gutted now if I ended up with anyone else so Defo on your wavelength with that one

I'm loving actually having time to catch up on here with you all properly now, even if it is sack o'clock as ruby had me up early, but it was her first night in the new house so i'll forgive that. And she's gone off back to bed with OH haha.

Feeling lots and lots of presure low into my groin today and late last night. And a lot of pain in the middle of my pubic bone which is excruciating, can't cough, sneeze or barely stand up :(
Really hoping she's not far off coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->