- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ah Sarah :hugs: I'm so sorry you have all these worries on your shoulders at a time which you are suppose to be able to relax.

I really hope you don't have pre-e and that everything will remain on track for Kian to be with his granny so that OH could be with you!!

Sarah that has got to be so stressful! I know sometimes they are understanding and can put it off a couple days depending on how severe it is. But hopefully you don't have it at all.

Mds- I only lost small amounts of plug with my first two. My water didn't break until pushing with number two and that's when I lost it. But with my previous two kids I also didn't dilate until well into labor. This time I was at 3cm for 4 days so it makes sense I was losing more plug this time.

Oh no Sarah.... :hugs: This is really not good.... I do hope you don't have pre-e and you'll have your birth as planned..... FX

Thanks for the info MissFox. <3 :hugs:

Aww miss fox congratulations, what a little stunner. So glad all went well for you and your precious little one x

Thanks for the update smoore, Defo agree both FB and BnB will be exploding with babies and birth stories (hopefully)

Aww Sarah :hugs: :hugs: I really hope it's not pre eclampsia and you feel better! Really not a time u need all this stress. Will be thinking of u.

I can't wait for little one to arrive now, so sick of being pregnant. Did our book of of the old house today so no longer accountable for the old rented house, can just get on with this one. Had appointment with anesthesiologist consultant today, agrees under no circumstances am I allowed a spinal or epidural and and c section will be done under GA. Have a scan tomorrow and then not seen again untill 15th but really hoping she's here by then haha!
Me and OH still arnt getting on, he's just being unreasonable about everything. We talked about what would happen if baby was to come now and he said he would put off having kids for an extra week so we could get home and get sorted. Then made out I was the biggest wanker ever when I said if I went into labour while they were here they would have to go home. I don't get why if we were gonna be in hospital for how ever long and then coming home with a new baby the kids going home is a bad thing?? Don't wanna be coming home to a house full and being followed round and smothered by his daughter who pays no attention to a word I say.
Really starting to piss me off now. Still feel like telling him to pack his stufff and go.

Rant over I think we have decided on a name, Ivy :D still unsure of a middle name but I'm still keen on phoenix haha

Just found this page after being on B&B since first tri!! I'm due June 20th.....my second little boy. Very much looking forward to meeting him :)

1 month exactly and my baby is home with me: ) I have so much joy. I can't believe he's laying in his crib right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats kit.

Awesome pics wunna. I loled a lot at the last one with u sleep g on the clothes.

I hope all goes well sarah

There was a few people Im meaning to respond to but I forgot :(

Verrrrrrrrry cute outfit kit. I love baby girl clothes. Seems lime girls have more of a variety than boys.

Awww nilla that's amazing!! :cloud9:

Yes girls Defo have more choice in clothes than boys but they've only just started catching up with the pink toys and accessories so kinda makes them even haha

Wishing you the very best with your little man finally at home x

Thanks everyone :hugs: one of the midwifes had a sneaky look at my test results last night and she said they look all clear :thumbup: just waiting on doctor to confirm it! The nurses / midwifes kept checking on my blood pressure throughout night and it's not high at all anymore it's really good apparently .. And they thought I would definitely get out of hospital today and get to wait for my mum etc, well that was until this morning.... :sad2: the last blood pressure check and it's now low all of a sudden? So not really sure what's going on tbh .... :/

Mdscpa: I have no idea why they weren't showing haha! Prob this stupid blackberry!

Aww Sarah I hope your well enough to leave the hospital and LO hangs on till mum gets there

Aww miss fox congratulations, what a little stunner. So glad all went well for you and your precious little one x

Thanks for the update smoore, Defo agree both FB and BnB will be exploding with babies and birth stories (hopefully)

Aww Sarah :hugs: :hugs: I really hope it's not pre eclampsia and you feel better! Really not a time u need all this stress. Will be thinking of u.

I can't wait for little one to arrive now, so sick of being pregnant. Did our book of of the old house today so no longer accountable for the old rented house, can just get on with this one. Had appointment with anesthesiologist consultant today, agrees under no circumstances am I allowed a spinal or epidural and and c section will be done under GA. Have a scan tomorrow and then not seen again untill 15th but really hoping she's here by then haha!
Me and OH still arnt getting on, he's just being unreasonable about everything. We talked about what would happen if baby was to come now and he said he would put off having kids for an extra week so we could get home and get sorted. Then made out I was the biggest wanker ever when I said if I went into labour while they were here they would have to go home. I don't get why if we were gonna be in hospital for how ever long and then coming home with a new baby the kids going home is a bad thing?? Don't wanna be coming home to a house full and being followed round and smothered by his daughter who pays no attention to a word I say.
Really starting to piss me off now. Still feel like telling him to pack his stufff and go.

Rant over I think we have decided on a name, Ivy :D still unsure of a middle name but I'm still keen on phoenix haha

I'm so sorry that you are having to struggle with ass face DH! I wish he could see that his priorities are broadening beyond just his current kids and that he has a responsibility to you and your little girl as well.

I love my mom and sister dearly but am not telling them when I go into labour as for some reason at this stage I don't feel like being overwhelmed with messages and calls etc. They can come once he has been born.

Oh and I LOVE the name Ivy :flower: + Ivy Phoenix sounds great to me as well!

Just found this page after being on B&B since first tri!! I'm due June 20th.....my second little boy. Very much looking forward to meeting him :)

Welcome to the group :hi:
Better late than never hey - good luck with your last stretch till birth

1 month exactly and my baby is home with me: ) I have so much joy. I can't believe he's laying in his crib right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats kit.

Awesome pics wunna. I loled a lot at the last one with u sleep g on the clothes.

I hope all goes well sarah

There was a few people Im meaning to respond to but I forgot :(

Verrrrrrrrry cute outfit kit. I love baby girl clothes. Seems lime girls have more of a variety than boys.

I've noticed that the girl clothes here are all sparkly and pink or purple. Then they either have barbie or pony on them etc. So there they are limited. I've got tons of cute boy things :D

I'm soooooooooo happy to hear that Abel is home :dance: I cannot imagine how amazing you must be feeling right now!!!

Thanks everyone :hugs: one of the midwifes had a sneaky look at my test results last night and she said they look all clear :thumbup: just waiting on doctor to confirm it! The nurses / midwifes kept checking on my blood pressure throughout night and it's not high at all anymore it's really good apparently .. And they thought I would definitely get out of hospital today and get to wait for my mum etc, well that was until this morning.... :sad2: the last blood pressure check and it's now low all of a sudden? So not really sure what's going on tbh .... :/

Low blood pressure in general is better than having high blood pressure. You've been lying down for a long time and that normally makes my blood pressure drop as well.
Maybe if they allow you to move around a bit it will get better? :hugs:

Glad that so far no pre-E!! :dance:

Mdscpa: I have no idea why they weren't showing haha! Prob this stupid blackberry!

Aww Sarah I hope your well enough to leave the hospital and LO hangs on till mum gets there

Oh don't even get me started on Blackberry. I was sooooooo annoyed when I couldn't get on here for 3 days because it was down :growlmad: :haha:

Oh wunna you do make me giggle haha, especially when I really need it. I think next time OH pisses me off I'm gonna call him ass face haha.
I don't know what his issue is but I've really had enough! Stupid men blahhhh

I've always had blackberry and at the minute I have a passport due to it being the only thing I could get with buttons, I can't hack touch screen. My hands just don't agree with them haha!
There Defo still a bit in the past tho and really should have more apps but Ahh well atleast I can use it!

I didn't even know OH liked ivy, we herd it the other day and I said how much I loved it and distinctly remembered him saying he hated it in the past but now seems to like it so I'm gonna stick to ivy I think

How's things with you? Bet your enjoying no work haha

That's great news nillla, glad the little one is home now!

Oh wunna you do make me giggle haha, especially when I really need it. I think next time OH pisses me off I'm gonna call him ass face haha.
I don't know what his issue is but I've really had enough! Stupid men blahhhh

I've always had blackberry and at the minute I have a passport due to it being the only thing I could get with buttons, I can't hack touch screen. My hands just don't agree with them haha!
There Defo still a bit in the past tho and really should have more apps but Ahh well atleast I can use it!

I didn't even know OH liked ivy, we herd it the other day and I said how much I loved it and distinctly remembered him saying he hated it in the past but now seems to like it so I'm gonna stick to ivy I think

How's things with you? Bet your enjoying no work haha

Here is a mental picture to carry with you when you think of ass face :D

https://i.imgur.com/MFxbY4M.jpg

Oh yes I'm enjoying ml so much! I got up to pee a few times and then dh and I woke up at 9am... it started raining like crazy and we decided to just lay in bed a bit more which ended up in us sleeping again till about almost 12pm :haha:

Still busy with baby laundry but should be done with it tonight. Tomorrow will be packing everything away and making sure hospital bags are 100% ready.

Thursday will have DH put up the panel heater and shelf, clean the nursery one last time and then we can paint the teddies on the wall.

If all goes well I'll be 100% done with the nursery by the weekend :D

Ha ha ha nearly spat my drink out reading that post, the face is awesome!
Awww sounds like u must have needed the rest.
Bet you can't wait for nursery to be done. I'm glad I got mine out of the way.
Just had a scan at the new hospital and gone from everything's fine to now baby is too big, won't be allowed to go far beyond my due date.
All the way along they've said average and now she's too big. Doc recons about 7lb14 now.
I know they can be far out with the weight but just don't need the stress. Got to go back in two weeks to see what's going on but no scan?? So how the he'll are they gonna tell if she's still too big!? Nout makes any sense and I just can't be arsed with it.
Gonna try everything between now and then to bring her on. Don't want an induction or some muppet telling me she's to big for natural after what I've been thru to finally get what I want.
I'm so annoyed. OH can't seem to understand just thinks it's funny to wind me up that she's gonna be massive. I just wanna go get in bed and cry and not wake up till my due date

I hope she gets ready to come soon so that you don't have to worry about not having the birth you wanted.

Pink it is so frustrating when they start throwing out "baby is too big" when they aren't really sure! With my first and with this one, I've been very lucky with having a Dr at some point, while feeling my belly, tell me how big baby was then or how big baby should be. With my first my ultrasound tech was amazing and always had great measurements. And one MW said at 37 weeks she was about 7 lbs and she was born at 8lbs a few weeks later. This time my OB said at 37 weeks that if I went to 49 weeks then she expected a 7lb baby. Charlie was exactly 7 lbs the day before her due date.

:rofl: ass face!!!!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I'm just frustrated with everything now. I know it could be much worse and I feel like an ass face my self for complaining when some of u lovely ladies have had such a bad time of everything.
I've just well and truly had enough. I'm sick of hospitals, I'm sick of midwives, I'm sick of consultants, I'm sick of people that don't know what their talking about, but most of all I'm sick of being pregnant and unhappy.
I can't sleep, got constant heart burn, OH for the lack of a better word has just decided to be a tosser in every way imaginable.
I almost wish I'd never bothered to start with.
I really wanted to be one of these women that loved every second of being pregnant but I just feel it's been the biggest uphill struggle of my life.
I just want her here.
Consultant told me last time a water birth was possible, today he said it wasn't. So to say I can't really have much else in pain killer wise I was pretty pissed off. And i then got the look of utter disgust when I said I wanted to be left alone, no students and no unnessisary people in the room with me. I just don't get on with hospitals ha

Your allowed to complain hun, you've had it much worse than I have so I don't think you are an ass face at all for complaining :hugs:

We know you are grateful for being pregnant and I don't blame you for complaining about not feeling well. It is not glamorous 24/7 and we all have moments where we think "please be done now" :hugs:

Could you maybe get gas when in labour to help with pain?

The last time I tried gas and air it made me vomit so really reluctant. The only other thing that was sujested was some for of morphine in a drip but I don't agree with some kinds of morphine either so might just be paracetamol at this rate haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->