- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

My last dat at work and unfortunately the time is dragging.... it is 11h30am here and I swear it was 12h00 half an hour ago :rofl:

I am unable to access the internet at home as I exceeded my monthly limit till 1 June and since last night I cannot access internet on my phone either. The phone one free internet with no limits so not sure what the hell happened there - I phoned my service provider and the problem with the internet is a general problem with all blackberry cell phone users and they are working on it :( If I get quiet or behind on here I apologise in advance... technologically challenged and all that hahaha

I'm at work till 13h00 and then the agents are taking me out to pizza as my fare well party. I'm secretly hoping my boss (the one that was my main reason for resigning) won't be going with. I just feel that she has ruined so much of my pregnancy for me with the way she treated me during working hours that I really don't want to sit there knowing she isn't happy for me and being fake. It will just ruin it for me with the people that I do like.

I ended up throwing up this morning after all the vitamins and throat spray to feel better... at least now I know there is space for pizza :rofl:

Hey everyone :hi: sorry I haven't posted in a while was just too busy getting everything sorted to go away and now that I am away (impatiently waiting on bubba) the signal is rubbish :dohh: I hope everyone is doing well and not too fed up! Anyone actually had their babies yet? As I can't load all the pages that I've missed :dohh:

Quick update on me; like I said that's me away now to have my little one, I've got an appointment on Monday at the hospital and I should be getting my induction date then :thumbup: so still waiting as of now :dohh: :haha: will try be more active on this as I've missed a ton! And will keep you updated :thumbup: :flower:

Aww wunna I bet you can't wait to finish. Hope you have a great time when you all go out and your boss doesn't go haha!
Yeah she shifts from side to side too, first few times I thought she had rolled so she was bum down.

Awww Sarah I hope you get a good date on Monday, I bet you can't wait.
Hope all is going well and it's not to bad being away from home

:hugs:

Few ladies gave birth already Sarah. Oh, it's nice to hear you'll be getting a date already... FX all is well on your appointment.

Hey everyone :hi: sorry I haven't posted in a while was just too busy getting everything sorted to go away and now that I am away (impatiently waiting on bubba) the signal is rubbish :dohh: I hope everyone is doing well and not too fed up! Anyone actually had their babies yet? As I can't load all the pages that I've missed :dohh:

Quick update on me; like I said that's me away now to have my little one, I've got an appointment on Monday at the hospital and I should be getting my induction date then :thumbup: so still waiting as of now :dohh: :haha: will try be more active on this as I've missed a ton! And will keep you updated :thumbup: :flower:

Yay for induction day coming!! You are so close now :hugs:

Aww wunna I bet you can't wait to finish. Hope you have a great time when you all go out and your boss doesn't go haha!
Yeah she shifts from side to side too, first few times I thought she had rolled so she was bum down.

Awww Sarah I hope you get a good date on Monday, I bet you can't wait.
Hope all is going well and it's not to bad being away from home

:hugs:

Thanks Pink.
Blackberry is down so I could not get onto the internet... it is still not fixed and has been driving me insane. Luckily I managed to get connected on my laptop again so now I'm back :haha:

The party wasn't that bad and my boss was fairly well behaved lol. I wasn't a fan of the speech though as I could pick up on underlying insinuations that I must not screw with them now that I'll be working at the competition when ML is done... blah blah blah WTF you're not important enough for me to want to even think about you anymore :growlmad:

Had my last baby shower today! Was a blast. I need to seriously repack my hospital bags and the nursery to fit everything. Will post pics later with my 36 bump pic too. I need a nap first :D

Wow, I've missed so much. Congratulations to all the girls who have had their babies already, they are really beautiful. I can't wait for it to be my turn! It's seems unreal that soon I'll finally know if it's a little guy or girl in there :D

Baby is doing well here and behaving him/herself, I have had four of my university exams so far and only have one left (so so tiring walking around campus when this huge). As long s/he stays in until Tuesday I'll be finished and there'll be no problems for us.

I was just wondering, have any of you ladies had any experience using a birth ball to kick start labour? I'm desperate to begin evicting little one as soon as I hit 37 weeks :haha: and am contemplating 'treating' myself to one

I don't have any experience on it but have googled it some. I personally enjoy my ball at the moment because it instantly helps me with lower back pains.

I'm also trying to keep myself comfy on it so that it helps me during labour.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else has had labour start with it :D

Ooooh good luck with finishing up and I cannot believe you have remained team yellow till now! How did you manage that?????? :shock:

I don't have any experience on it but have googled it some. I personally enjoy my ball at the moment because it instantly helps me with lower back pains.

Ooooh good luck with finishing up and I cannot believe you have remained team yellow till now! How did you manage that?????? :shock:

If it helps with lower back pain, I am sold :thumbup: that moment at the end of the day when you get into bed and lie down is just excruciating these days.

Also, do you take your own ball into hospital?

Thank you :) I still don't know how we didn't find out but now I'm in the final stretch I'm glad we've kept it a surprise. It really adds to the anticipation.

I bet you can't wait to meet your little boy either, it's so close... yet seems so far :haha:

Hi everybody, its tonye from the Facebook group. Just wanted to pop by and say hello because I have been off Facebook for a couple of weeks. Will be back on when cupcake has arrived, I'm just enjoying shutting myself away from the world at the moment. I popped on earlier and noticed all if the gorgeous arrivals from the last couple of weeks. Congratulations everybody!

Hey popping in to say hey..been off this site for a long while..been sticking close to facebook group..hope all is well with everyone:)

:hi: Tonye and Nicoley.

Today's my last day of work!!!! :yipee:

As for my symptoms, still having the same pain in my lower back, lower abdomen, pelvis pain (pressure) and swollen feet. I got scared again last night when something just punched (put heavy pressure) my pelvis and it was painful & unexpected i had to scream. It was like somebody came out behind the door and scared me to death that kind of surprise. Told DH that i feel like something is going out down there like maybe my waters going to explode in a moment. DH was calm and we waited if something will happen, nothing. Guess getting closer to D-day makes me wonder in every bits of symptoms i may experience. :wacko: Just wondering if i'll make it to my 38w appointment this Thursday.

If it helps with lower back pain, I am sold :thumbup: that moment at the end of the day when you get into bed and lie down is just excruciating these days.

Also, do you take your own ball into hospital?

Thank you :) I still don't know how we didn't find out but now I'm in the final stretch I'm glad we've kept it a surprise. It really adds to the anticipation.

I bet you can't wait to meet your little boy either, it's so close... yet seems so far :haha:

No, I cannot wait to meet him :dance:

I think I'll take my ball with to the hospital just incase as I saw my hospital only has 1 ball. I'm a bit afraid that I might need to share with someone who is in labour or not being able to use it at all. If my ball is spare in the car then DH can easily get it for me :thumbup:

I can imagine how finding out the gender ads to the anticipation! I would be going crazy insane by now if I was so close to finding out and could not.

Hi everybody, its tonye from the Facebook group. Just wanted to pop by and say hello because I have been off Facebook for a couple of weeks. Will be back on when cupcake has arrived, I'm just enjoying shutting myself away from the world at the moment. I popped on earlier and noticed all if the gorgeous arrivals from the last couple of weeks. Congratulations everybody!

Hey popping in to say hey..been off this site for a long while..been sticking close to facebook group..hope all is well with everyone:)

:hi: ladies
Hope you have guys have an easy last stretch till meeting your babies

As for my symptoms, still having the same pain in my lower back, lower abdomen, pelvis pain (pressure) and swollen feet. I got scared again last night when something just punched (put heavy pressure) my pelvis and it was painful & unexpected i had to scream. It was like somebody came out behind the door and scared me to death that kind of surprise. Told DH that i feel like something is going out down there like maybe my waters going to explode in a moment. DH was calm and we waited if something will happen, nothing. Guess getting closer to D-day makes me wonder in every bits of symptoms i may experience. :wacko: Just wondering if i'll make it to my 38w appointment this Thursday.

Happy last day of work :dance:

I have that same pressure feeling sometimes. Maybe Adam is just pushing down a bit more as he is engaging :D

Maybe he's finding his way down there and getting settled as they say engagement usually happens at 38w for first time mom. I just didn't expect it what happened last night.

Yay Md!

So- my water broke an hour ago it so. contractions are 10-15 minutes apart.

Yay MissFox!!!! Either you'll give birth today or tomorrow your EDD!!! :yipee: Please keep us updated if you can... :dance:

Happy last day at work! I have been off since march because of hyperemesis, I'm so bored lol. Just noticed that you are due one day after me! My little boy is on the 'how many sleeps' countdown, I have to keep explaining that babies come whenever they like

Yay bump buddy... Yip they have their own clock still i want him to come out pass 39 weeks not earlier than that.

Yay miss fox. Hope everything goes beautifully and you have your little one in your arms in no time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->