- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Aww nilla he's so beautiful and looks so peaceful in your pic :D
I bet you just sit and stare at him allllll day haha!
That seems a good weight to go home at after all you have been thru. Hope he comes on leaps and bounds now you and DH have him all to your self :cloud9:

Awe Nilla, Abel is soooo cute!!! Like Pink says he looks so content in your pic.

I'm glad all is well with you guys :hugs: sorry I can't help with the bleeding part but I've heard you still bleed a lot like with vaginal. If your worried you should maybe ask your Dr?

37 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant Update:

Went to the hospital today for our appointment since we can't make it tomorrow due to doc's schedule. We heard his heartbeat again. :yipee: Adam is measuring 2 days ahead with an estimated weight of 6.75 lbs and est. height of 19.5 inches. I know these are estimates so i checked https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart, and it looks like we're spot on. :dance: I was having BH while he's doing my scan and he asked if i'm having contractions because he felt my belly became so hard. Told him yeah, but it wasn't painful so we're good. Doc said everything looks great and Adam has engaged!!! I repeat engaged!!!!! :wohoo: We'll be back next week to monitor Adam's movement (progress maybe?) as per doc's own word. As expected he never did an internal exam... He said they'll do it once i'm having an irregular but painful contractions. Now we wait.

Edit: From here i'll stop taking baby aspirin and continue taking calcium and iron supplements.

I was under the impression you bleed similar whether you have c section or natural birth and anything upto 6 weeks is normal but as someone's already said just ask if ur unsure

Mdscpa great news that you on track and Adam is finally engaged. I think Ivy has been head down since 20ish weeks and last MW appointment she said she was very low and then at scan yesterday she's still head down and now has her back to my front so in the right position I assume but no one's yet mentioned engaged altho MW last time said she was much lower than expected for 34wks. Was told yesterday she's prob already at 7lbs14 but taking that with a pinch of salt as the consultant was looking at the chart from my fundal height and not baby's growth, does now once again make me concerned that I'm dealing with idiots and Defo don't have time to change hospitals.
MW who did my scan said I looked just what I should for gestation but abdomen was slightly big and if I'm honest I'd be more inclined to go by what she says

Here, they don't measure my FH so no idea how big Adam is based on that. They always do scan me to check the baby's growth. But tbh, i really don't like our current doc. We're not getting lots of information from him. We just chose this because they allow DH to be inside the the delivery room (except CS). The last hospital we had was better with all the follow ups but unfortunately they never allow the husbands or anyone during the delivery, normal/CS. Guess, we don't have any other option but to accept whatever kind of service this new hospital can give as long as DH is with me in the room if all goes well and i deliver normally. I'll be devastated even DH if i ended up having a CS in the last minute.

When I was in the hospital, they said I would only bleeding a couple of weeks because they auction women out who have section. Well Im still bleeding and not light either. Also quite a bit of pain. I think Im working myself too hard trying to get the home ready who knows. I see a doc next week.
I bled the most with my csection. It lasted 4 weeks

Ty ladies: ) Abel says thanks as well; )

Working too hard definitely will make your bleeding pick up or stay heavy. They told me to gauge what I was doing and if t wa too much by if my bleeding picked up

Working too hard definitely will make your bleeding pick up or stay heavy. They told me to gauge what I was doing and if t wa too much by if my bleeding picked up

Ahh now that's good to know. Thank you

Weekly appointment at clinic went surprisingly fast... BP 103/63, clear urine, no weight gain, iron went back up after they upped my daily dosage and fundal height at 38 weeks (I'm 36+5)

Baby is still only 1/5 dropped into pelvis so was told to either start walking more or bouncing on birth ball etc to get him to start moving down so I will look into that.

Think I need to route out my gym ball, got one years ago for fitness but there exactly the same thing I think haha

I'm using my yoga / gym ball too. In my opinion only difference is the price

Third Trimester Comparison: 28 and 38 Weeks Bump - Definitely Dropping

https://i61.tinypic.com/2nc2f79.jpg​

:yipee: Glad everything went well!!! Pretty sure by next week your LO will drop more!!! They said for FTM babies drop and engage at 38 weeks just like my little boy did. :dance:

So I have been in hospital since Tuesday with terrible pains in my previous c section scar, I'm having my baby by c section tomorrow morning!

So sorry that you're dealing with scar pain Miley. :hugs: Praying you'll feel better soon and that you have a safe delivery and a healthy little boy....

So I have been in hospital since Tuesday with terrible pains in my previous c section scar, I'm having my baby by c section tomorrow morning!

Exciting news that your baby will be here tomorrow :dance:

Sorry that you have had discomfort though. Get loads of rest if you can!

Good luck for tomorrow - I trust all will go well and wish you a happy and safe delivery :D

Nilla - Photo's of Abel aren't showing for me :( So glad he's having great progression and will be home with you soon!!

Wunna - You've really got the pregnancy "glow", just look fresh to look at :) Thank you for sharing photos of your shower, Matthew really is getting some lovely treats!

Pink - Welcome back (properly) and hope you've managed to settle into your new place okay.

Miley - Wow, frightening experience but exciting news! At least you have prompt date and guaranteed to have your little man in your arms tomorrow!!

Mdspca - Never fail to impress with your bump pics, it's amazing to see the comparison from 10 weeks ago as you really do forget how much difference there is in growth. But I agree, you have dropped.

I won't get my sweep until 38+4 :( Me and OH DTD for the first time in like forever last night :happydance: and had uncomfortable tightenings and cramps from 1:20pm, hoping they either stop or get a move on and become regular! Will upload 38w bump pic on Saturday, took one today but feels odd not being "on-time".

And a gym/yoga ball is the same as a birthing ball :) You get different sizes. I paid £4.99 for a 65cm one with a cheap pump from Argos. Mine allows upto 19st/120kg in weight too, next size is 85cm then 105cm (I think). I'm only 4'11 and 65cm allows me to sit on it comfortably :)

Lovely pics as always mdscpa! Love your updates!

Miley : wishing you the very best for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and your little one x sorry your in such pain with ur scar but so exciting u get to meet baby tomorrow!

Thanks smartie, it's good to be back and able to update regular! Really missed you ladies keeping me sane haha!

My consultant told me not to see my midwife now till after my due date for a sweep but I've got an appointment booked for 15th which would put me around 38, nearly 39 weeks so I'm gonna keep it and see if she will do a sweep then. Not looking forward to the thought of an induction!
Is she likely to do a sweep then if I tell her what's going on?

Wunna : did u get all your laundry done and sorted in the nursery? Bet you don't know what to do with ur self now uve got all day now you've finally started ur ML

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->