- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

You've been through a lot and proven to be a real trooper! I'm sure you'll be able to do unmedicated birth :hugs:

I don't think I have a choice haha
I'll be ok in a day or two just having one of them I hate everything and everyone days haha I do spit my dummy out occasionally

I'm feeling pretty grumpy these days too pink :) Well, probably more depressed then grumpy, but they're related. Just feeling totally inadequate and unprepared even though the most important things are in place - and even if they're weren't it's not all that terribly important. Doesn't stop me from feeling down on myself though!

Hormones eh!! Not all there cracked up to be at all.......mine have a hell of a lot to answer for, even before I was preggo

If it makes you feel any better- I lived the idea of a water birth and with my first I wanted out of the water within 5 minutes, with my second all I wanted was a warm shower every half hour and with my third I only showered once but would have again if the hospital had one. Being on all 4s really helped with my pain for the last two (both unmedicated). I refused the IV until later with my 3rd and didn't get it until late in the game with my second (I got to the hospital at 9.5cm). Pretty much forced me to not have pain meds. There are waves of regretting it (PLEASE HELP ME IT HURTS TOO BAD!!) but in the end instinct takes over and you just do it. But don't be afraid to be firm and tell them what you want. It is your birth afterall

I know things barely ever go to plan so tried not to make too much of a plan. Luckily even with the limitations I've got I still get how I want. I'd never have had an epi or a spinal and I wanted natural as the thought of someone cutting me open makes me depressed.
I've herd the on all 4's is a lot better so hoping to stay as mobile as possible

Very true as far as plans go. My first I had a detailed birth plan and if I forgot to put it in there then it happened. I had to get pushy because they kept dismissing me. But I'm sure everything will go great for you!

Oh I already feel sorry for the poor bugger gets stuck with me when I'm in labour. I'll make my feelings well known wether they wanna hear it or not. Already banned my mum from the room so I won't think twice about telling everyone else where to go

That's the attitude to have! My OB asked when I was going to start cussing and getting mean, the only mean thing I said was (while they were trying to help me with a better position) "THERE JUST FUCKING WITH MY CHI"

I haven't been posting for a while on here, but I thought I'd announce that after and incredibly quick labour and delivery (45 minutes from start to finish!) Morgan Victoria arrived almost 2 weeks early at 8lbs 1oz on May 29th

Hahahaha miss fox I'm gonna have to remember that one, that's a belter!

Aww Yayyyy congratulation gsdrn. Wow wouldn't mind a quick labour like that my self but got a feeling I'm gonna be in for the long haul!

Gonna upp the raspberry leaf tabs and get down to some serious nipple stimulation this week too. And if OH is being a little less of a dick may even consider some baby dancing haha! Any thing to get her here

Does anyone else wake up feeling like they have been out on the mother of all piss ups?
My hands and feet are swollen, throat is sore and I feel like it takes me ages to actually become anything more than a drooling mess when I wake up. Sure the iron stuff they haven given me isn't making any difference what so ever and I'm making my way thru 2kg bags of ice a day and pee almost clear fluid so I know it can't be dehydration

I haven't been posting for a while on here, but I thought I'd announce that after and incredibly quick labour and delivery (45 minutes from start to finish!) Morgan Victoria arrived almost 2 weeks early at 8lbs 1oz on May 29th

Congrats! :flower:

I'm jealous of that quick delivery but would want mine to be just a little bit longer than that because we need about 45 mins to get to the hospital :haha:

Enjoy love and cuddles with your baby!

Hahahaha miss fox I'm gonna have to remember that one, that's a belter!

Aww Yayyyy congratulation gsdrn. Wow wouldn't mind a quick labour like that my self but got a feeling I'm gonna be in for the long haul!

Gonna upp the raspberry leaf tabs and get down to some serious nipple stimulation this week too. And if OH is being a little less of a dick may even consider some baby dancing haha! Any thing to get her here

Does anyone else wake up feeling like they have been out on the mother of all piss ups?
My hands and feet are swollen, throat is sore and I feel like it takes me ages to actually become anything more than a drooling mess when I wake up. Sure the iron stuff they haven given me isn't making any difference what so ever and I'm making my way thru 2kg bags of ice a day and pee almost clear fluid so I know it can't be dehydration

I feel like crap when I wake up too and even more so now that I'm on ML. Takes me ages to will myself out of bed and then I could almost not be bothered to get out of my pj's :haha:

I think these are normal for the 3rd tri lol

I feel like crap when I wake up too and even more so now that I'm on ML. Takes me ages to will myself out of bed and then I could almost not be bothered to get out of my pj's :haha:

I think these are normal for the 3rd tri lol

Haha I thought it was just me being a lazy so and so

No we're not lazy! I say if we are not nesting we are resting :haha:

I have to go to the shops later and already trying to plan my outfit around not having to put on a bra bwahahaha

I've forgotten what a bra looks like haha! I just constantly wear high impact sports bras. And bed time I can't bare anything as I'm just so warm and uncomfortable. Just have to keep my dressing gown handy when kids are here haha! That's Defo something they don't need to see

Awww nilla that's amazing!! :cloud9:

Yes girls Defo have more choice in clothes than boys but they've only just started catching up with the pink toys and accessories so kinda makes them even haha

Wishing you the very best with your little man finally at home x

tysm!now its his first ped appointment today.

ur right about the toys lol. take home day. i had this takehome outfit saved and it looked so cute laying on the shelf. its also a newborn size. looks so frumpy and big on him lolol. and the shoes. his toes go about halfway lol. he left the hospital at 5lbs 11 oz. i cant believe how big some of your newborns are. even the preemie ones. at least so far all babies have been born healthy and cute ;) go june bugs!

lol wunna. every post im reading of yours makes me laugh. i like your sense of humor.

btw. what is the max amount of weeks you ladies bled who have had csections in your previous pregnancies?

:rofl:
I got dressed with underwear too to go to the shops - I think that's enough done for today.

On the couch watching tv now. I need to rest up if DH wants me to cook him the beef stew I've been craving later tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->