- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Sorry you aren't feeling so great at the moment, I'm sure all is fine with baby girl though.

My nausea is coming back again every now and again. Sucks :( Also my new phone is coming on Monday only... Urgh I really was super excited for it to come today.

Ment to ask about ur new phone hun, what is it you have ordered?
Takes me ages to reply now cos I'm always checking back at reply so I don't miss anything!! And still do haha!
Aww no I hope the nausea isn't too bad. I had a week it popped back up around 28weeks and it was awful. Defo think the later it is the worse. It gets

Samsung Galaxy Core or something like that. Actuall glad it's not coming now because I just got into bed! 14h00 and I feel like shite!!!

At first I was happy about being able to poop but now my tummy feels funny and I've thrown up a few times already. Nausea really is lingering. I know it's all preggy related as it def does not feel like a stomache bug. Going to see if I feel better after napping :( I sure hope so!!!

Awww no :hugs: you get some good rest.
I had a funny turn when I went in to be assesed a few weeks ago. I felt like I was gonna be sick and struggled getting off the toilet but they just put it down to a bug. It most certainly wasn't tho, think my body had just spat it's dummy out if I'm honest.
Hope u feel better
The new Samsungs are ment to be great, Defo think their leading the market at the minute. I had an s3 a while ago before I got ill and lost all the feeling in my hands but if I could still use touch screen I'd Defo still have some sort of samsung

Jo77 - I'm so sorry!

I lost my son (first pregnancy) at around 30 weeks. There are truly no words that will make you feel better right now, and I wish there were. I wish I could give you a magic button. You are going to have a ton of conflicting feelings between having your girls and grieving your son. I urge you to get some proper care emotionally from the get go.

I'm not sure where you are located, but in the United States there is an organization called Share. They have support groups all over the country, and it would be a great place for you to get some footing and meet people who have also been through pregnancy & infant loss.

Please feel free to private message me if you need to chat. I have not been through the same thing, but my heart knows grief. Huge hugs!

Thanks Pink, in the process of waking up now. Will see how it goes.
Nap was nice though :D

I was looking at getting an Iphone but after family and friends gave their personal reviews I decided to go with the Samsung.
I love my Blackberry and all but dh is having major problems with his phone that doesn't want to charge anymore and it is such an old thing anyway. I decided to find out if I could upgrade on my contract and then he can have the Blackberry. The bb is like 1 year old and in great condition so we both are getting new phones :haha:

I'm so sorry to hear Jo. Sending you much love.

Miley- have they been monitoring for rupture? Hope your csection goes well!!

I had an iPhone for a while but never again!
Got all the family off them and onto samsung galaxy notes. Mum and dad love them haha!
Hope you feel better after ur nap

im sure you are ;)

im super pissed. and would like to pursue suing the pharmacy. Abel was discharged in my care fromt he hospital WITHOUT the medications in my posession because they trusted i would pick them up( my pharmacy did not have meds in until after 2 pm that were requessted for monday pickup and abels discharge was before that.

anywho, for the past four days, ive noticed his stools lessen, and his vomit staining sheets. today he changed colors annd vomited all of his meds, so i contacted his case manager and she told me to just spread his meds out. I told her the instructions already have me giving it to him twice a day 1 ml. .She told me that that amount was way too large for a baby his size. To make a long story short, ive been giving him 2 mls a day and have been tripling his dosage because the pharacy screwed up.

i spoe with the pharmacist and her ffirst excuse was that the fax was hard to read so she just went with what normal babies are usually given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next she said the day i came in with the baby, it was fainign and she felt bad for me and wanted me to hurry and go home.

thats no excuse to not contact the hospital if you cant understand the dosage of medication. She offered me a giftcard -_-

im also confused as to how the case manager caught this in one email, but an hour long appt with his pediaatrician,he didnt question the dosage and my babys size at all?!

i was super scared and it gave me a whole bunch of anxiety. other than that, im loving having him home. hes quite a character.

weve been also still trying to get the home ready. our pqrents are coming to visit next week so lets see how that pans out lol.

any of yor inlaws staying with you guys for a while?

Aww thanks nilla, bump has well and truly taken over my body now haha! I love it but I'm so ready to swap it for baby ha!
How are you and abel doing? Hope he's coming on well :hugs:

Wunna : wow uve just given me the best idea for when I'm in hospital, gonna get some puzzle books and Defo route out my bounce ball thingy-me-bob

Feeling worse and worse every morning now and yesterday started to struggle eating full portions of food again, hoping maybe she's chilled on her growing now so she's not actually gonna be massive ha ha
Rolled right onto my stomach in my sleep and it was aggony, woke me straight up tho so hoping I've not done any harm :(
Sooooo tired. Feel like I could sleep for days
Really hope she's here soon

Oooh mdspca! Does it make things more real driving with a car seat in the back?!

Are they classing this as your first pregnancy, Pink? You should be on a weekly appointment from 37 weeks and if need be have home visits instead of clinic. I'm sure she will be fine, has plenty of water to squish into - sleep with pillows at your side to prevent it and it'll support your bumps a little more.

38w - FH 33w (self measured so could be misguided) i'm so square shaped from the front.
https://i.imgur.com/rTljTAP.jpg

Wow nilla, how irresponsible! I'm surprised they didn't give you all the meds when he was discharged and then had them prescribed for the future. Did they not even offer to have a HV/MW out to your house to help give Abel the dosages for you either? That is a very foul move and possible threatening scenario for an OD, I hope his ammune system picks up to kick off the side effects he's had.

I live 15 doors away (next street) from MIL/FIL, 10 min walk from eldest SIL and 20 min walk from youngest SIL so no reason to stay. I have one of my sisters coming in July to stay for a few days.

Great low bumps Pink and Smartie.... <3 <3 <3

Happy 38 Weeks, Smartie.

Pink and Wunna - So sorry your feeling sick again..... Sure it's just the wonky hormones playing with your body... Hope you ladies feel better soon.

Nilla - That's just not so right.... Hope you get it all sorted out soon.

AFM, i have timed my BH this morning since they're getting longer and stronger. Maybe it's the start... :wacko: Still they're far apart but more frequent than before.

https://i60.tinypic.com/fxh6ae.jpg

Yeah smartie it's classed as my first. They said cos I've had consultant apointments around the same time there's no point doing both but not seen MW since 34 weeks. Next time will be 39weeks but consultant told me not to see her till day after due date that I'm not all that happy about as that's over 2 weeks away and I'm not convinced they've got that's she's gonna be massive right, for starters the ultrasound tech said she was just what she should be for gestation and then the chart the consultant looked at was my FH not babies growth. Really pissed off with it all now! So going to keep MW appointment and talk to her about it and If needs be ask for a sweep at 39 weeks instead of after due date. I really don't wanna be induced as I can't have pretty much any form of pain relief and know it also raises the chances of needing c section. And if that clowns got it in his head she's gonna be big I've got this awful feeling that's what he's gonna try and push for!

Nilla I'm so shocked at the treatment you've had! I'm actually speachless........but I will say if I was in your position I most certainly would be perusing a very serious complaint against the pharmacy.
I really hope it's sorted for you and your little prince gets everything he needs

good luck if it is the start mdscpa!

and yes smartie. the nurse was supposed to come to my house on wed, but that was his pediatrician appt and she said she wouldnt double book the same day.. then the next avaiable nurse called me on thursday night super late for friday so i missed that. I have an appointmet on monday and abel on tue, so next available day is wed. the nurse practioner from the hospital asked me the same thing.. she said they wouldve spotted it. if thats the case, his doc shouldve spotted it as well.

his stools are looking better, as well as his color and no vomiting episodes, so thats good.

nice bump. you and pink have some cool artistic looking bumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY-d46-gPMI
i just did this today. not as good as her though lol. he loved it so much.

Nilla : I love that video, not sure how confident I'd feel doing it my self but they sure look like they enjoy it! And love that Abel enjoyed it hun and that he seems to be getting better.
My bump looks ok in pictures but not so great in the flesh, lost of stretch marks and spots coming up! Looks like a constellations chart haha.

Mdscpa only just seen ur post hun, sorry, was posted at the same time as mine haha!
Hope they progress onto something for you, Defo looks promising.
Yeah bumps that low feels like it's gonna rest on my knees when I sit down haha!
Getting them pains constantly up in my flower now where she must be getting lower and lower and back is sore today, can barely move :(

My tummy has been hard continuously for about 15mins and was getting pains up my bum and up my bits, had back ache all day and now tummy has relaxed baby is going nuts!
Could this be the start of something or am I getting my hopes up

I'll go back and read people's updates again later because I've not been online for about a week, but just thought I'd let you all know my baby is here :)

He arrived safely by c-section last night at 22.32 weighing an astonishing 10lb 8oz! I'll update with more info later. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations Kit. He is so beautiful.. <3 <3 <3 His cheeks, lips, chin everything about him is perfect. :D

Contractions is still irregular.... I still have a looooooong days go... :(

https://i62.tinypic.com/ma9aw8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"