- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm starting to wonder about my body at the moment... The following will be TMI for sure so read at your own risk :haha:

Since Friday I've really had this CONSTANT urge to go poo. I couldn't and after many trips to the loo I eventually managed to get the "bum plug" out :rofl:

Anyway since then I've still had the constant urge to go and it has become softer and softer up until now where I kind of have a very soft runny tummy but not completely.

I've had lower back ache since Friday night as well which I thought could be due to cleaning. I just went to the loo again and after wiping I had some pink on the tp so putting all my symptoms together I'm wondering how much longer I'll have...

1. Back ache
2. Bowels cleaning
3. Pink when wiping

No contractions to mention or at least none that are stronger than your normal BH. I nested like crazy in the nursery now so hospital bags are ready, clothes are packed away and we just need to
- install panel heater
- put up shelf
- pain teddies on wall
- vacuum after drilling is done

If baby should come before the above stuff is done I'll be totally fine too so in a way I'm ready :D

Ooooh sounds promising wunna!
I've been similar apart from the pink on TP. But Defo had a constant urge to go toilet and also horrific back ache.
Tummy is also sore, heavy and Rock hard a lot

I'm probably overthinking it because I'm so close now that I'm probably going to think every flipping twinge is the start of labour :haha:

Congratulations Kit!

Sounds super promising, Wunna! Although you need to stay active to let gravity take over, you need to rest too! That twinge could be labour though, exciting times!

Felt so shitty today, washed and hung my maternity clothes in the garden, and then I needed to find something to wear to go to SIL's to drop DD off. I had to force myself into pre-pregnancy clothes (jeggings and a vest top as they were stretchy but couldn't get past my thighs) then I just cried went upstairs and put a nightie on, OH took her on his own. I only fit in 1 pair of maternity trousers, my legs are too fat for the others now and my tops are all too tight or I'm exposing the bottom of my bump. So I've bought 2 maxi dresses, an oversized top in a bigger size and a pair of maternity leggings from eBay. At least they're wearable during the Summer weather and definitely be comfortable.

That is the one thing I could not have done without... Comfy preggy pants.

Sorry you felt shitty and hoping that the retail therapy helped to lift your spirits.

I don't mind going into labour sooner... Just after tomorrow so that I can get my phone delivered :rofl:

I feel the most comfiest in PJ's. So loose and airy. I get bored of having to wear the same trousers over again and the band is that stretched on them now, they just roll or fall under my bump. I do have some jeggings in a bigger size but the band digs into my scar and it's painful. I'm not a dress-y person, and feel gutted I'm buying at the end of the pregnancy and seemed to be a waste if I got maternity.

Haha, holding off labour for your phone. It'll be sod's law if you go into labour tonight and phone gets delivered tomorrow night ;)

Sounds promising wunna.... Hope it's the start or it picks up... I'm just so jealous with your "bum plug" out!!!! :cry: i have been trying my best but there's really nothing.... I did release some air afterwards that gave me some relief. My urge to poo didn't stop and it always happens when im having contractions. Im having a bery bad backache and contractions are making it worst like i said in whatsapp i could barely di my duck walk when it happens.

Oh, you're so funny about your phone.... :rofl:

Here's this afternoon's timing. From 3:30 - 4:50pm. They're more regular/consistent than yesterday's.

https://i58.tinypic.com/20p82sj.jpg

Smartie, don't feel bad about your dresses! Maxi dresses are so awesome and you'll be able to wear them after baby is here to and you'll be comfy with nothing aggrivating your scar etc. Good purchases in my opinion :D

Md, I'm really so excited about your strong contractions and hoping that this is it and Adam comes soon. I wish you could get more than just wind relief though. I cannot imagine having painful contractions on top of constipation! :hugs:

Hoping these are contractions and not due to constipations.. :rofl:

Well, I'll be "officially" overdue after today. I don't mind, but I don't want to be induced, so things would be much less stressful if baby could arrive sometime next week.

I hope everyone starts to feel better :(

MD, either way you'll be having something soon - a baby or a poo :rofl:

Tree, I hope baby decides to come so that you won't be induced! Did they say until when they'll let you go before inducing? Have you tried any of the natural inductions that apparently work for some ladies like bd, nipple stimulation etc?

You're absolutely right Wunna but im praying they dont come at the same time. :rofl:

Treeroot, hoping you wont need an induction and your labor starts naturally soon. Have you tried anything to try to induce labor?

Wunna : I Defo got the bum plug feeling. And now I can't stop going!
I do find pooing brings on contractions, or tightenings atleast!
Hoping your phone turns out to be a good one after this wait haha

Hope they are contractions for you mdscpa and your little prince is here soon!

Aww treeroot I hope baby arrives this week for you, I'm dreading going overdue to so Defo get u there!!

Awww smartie I know how u feel, I found some old clothes while moving and thought they would fit as OH is always going on I've lost weight from the rest of my body but they didn't fit so really spat my dummy out!! I know I'm pregnant and bound top put on weight but doesn't mean I have to be happy about it :'(
U look very petite on your pictures tho so I'd imagine the tinyest bit extra must seem like loads where I've put a stone and half on and can barely see the difference!

Oh and I've tried some of the natural labour inducing tricks and up to now nothing haha!
Tried nipple stimulation, shed loads of walking, BDing, acupressure points, hot baths!

Keep meaning to try the walking up the stairs side ways but forget haha! And can't for the life of me remember what I've done with my gym ball..
Went for a tour round the hospital today where I'll go for baby and both me and OH were pretty happy with it, just need her to come now.
And just got two massive bin liners full of clothes and a moses basket off my best friend so more stuff to sort to keep me occupied haha.....for now

Happy 38 weeks Pink... FX the side ways walk on the stairs will do the trick....

AFM, this morning's contraction ranges from 6-8 mins apart... Hoping it stays that way or it picks up.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2ijqmpg.jpg

I FINALLY FINISHED THE NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Between being extremely tired and horrible lower back ache going into my tailbone DH helped me and the nursery is now finished :D

https://i.imgur.com/AbZfKMhl.jpg

I know I said I wanted teddy bears painted on the wall. I changed my mind again as I've got all these paintings DH did (abstract ones) and they have blue colours in. I thought it much better to hang them instead of letting his talent gather dust. I LOVE IT!!! <3

https://i.imgur.com/PkwVV9kl.jpg

The brown cupboard was hand made by DH's grand father :D The white shelf against the wall to hang tiny outfits was made by DH

https://i.imgur.com/1gwkyP6l.jpg

Family Crib: BIL (45 years old) slept in the crib, DH (43) slept in it and both of BIL's boys slept in it as well. Next in line is Matthew :D

https://i.imgur.com/M7GEYXa.jpg

Changing table and shelf

https://i.imgur.com/Eov30pu.jpg

I feel great now that the room is done and hospital bags are ready!! Now tomorrow I'll do the laundry and some cleaning. I'm not able to do as much as I use to which annoys me sometimes but hey, I'm growing a baby so I'm doing enough!

Ahhh I forgot to do it again!! Keep thinking next time I go up stairs I'll go side ways, then forget haha! Baby brain has a lot to answer for!
Hope ur contractions get better and progress!:D
Finally got round to doing my belly cast this morning, it's currently setting in the bath haha
IMG_20150608_115844.jpg

Just going to sand it down and then paint it once dry properly!

Aww wunna nursery looks amazing! Bet ur glad it's done.
I love the pics over the cot and the furniture is beautiful.
I've just finished washing and drying the bag of 1st size and new born stuff my friend gave me yesterday so gonna go and see if I can fit it in the baby's room haha

Love your cast Pink :D
Cannot wait to see it when it is done :dance:

Maybe write down on a paper now to go up the stairs side ways. When you go down stick it at the bottom of the stairs and that way you won't forget!! Need my fix of baby pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->