- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I keep saying that to OH that I don't look preggo from the front. Ha ha
I can feel her bum about the middle of between my belly button and where my bra strap would be. She's Defo off to one side, only slightly but still get all her kicks and movements in my right side haha. That's the side I sleep on tho so I'm assuming that's why she's a bit diagonal

Pink, I could have posted my bump and written that post myself!!!

I still have a waist line too and feels a bit slimmer. I can fit all my pre pregnancy pants (obviously not button them). I only picked up 6kg so far.

I have my weekly check up in the morning. With the big drop I see and the fact that I really do feel lighter I'm hoping they'll confirm he did engage. Also even though they hurt like crap I would like an internal to see if I've dilated at all or something. So hoping they'll do one

In UK I don't think we get an internal till ur in labour ha ha. I'd like one to see what's going on but I think i'll be pushing it asking for the stretch and sweep the next time I'm there haha!!

Hope it all goes well tomorrow.

Haha don't get weekly check ups either, haven't seen the MW since we moved, think that's over two weeks ago, I did see a consultant twice in that time but he told me not to see mid wife again..... Defo under the impression no one knows 100% what there doing lol.......im so ready to no longer be pregnant

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on I don't have any internet at home as when we came home from the hospital our internet had been shut off saying we hadn't paid it (we had) ugh. Anyways small update til I can get internet back,
I can't remember if I posted here but 1 week after delivery we finally got home with both babies and got our oldest home with us.
William and Connor are both doing excellent they'll be 3 weeks old Saturday.
We were on a good schedule every 3 hours both would eat, but now it's kind of gone a bit wacky, they're trying to sleep through the night already.
Connors umbilical cord came off about a week after birth and Williams just came off yesterday.
Its felt amazing to have all my babies home with me and to be home.
Recovery has been 10 times easier with this section than the last one. I was pretty much back to normal after they took the staples out 1 week post. I still have a little pain here and there and I know I've done to much when I bleed more and I'll have a bit of pain and crampiness in my scar.
I'll update more when I can! Good luck everyone!

Aww eppgirl wonderful to hear from you and that your all doing so well! Hope the whole family is adjusting well and things continue to get better and you heal well :hugs:

Oh and was gonna post, with my first I gained 95 lbs during my pregnancy. He was my 9 lb baby. And with these two I only gained 58 lbs! Very happy with it.
And my estimated weights for the babies were close, but backwards lol.
William was estimated to be 5 lbs 6 and he was 6 lbs 14
And Connor was estimated to be 6 lbs 7 and he was 5 lbs 11.

Wow that's great weight for twins isn't it
You obviously do a great job of cooking them babies :D

Yep really good weights, I was super happy, I just wish they could've cooked a little longer. Everyone's afraid to hold Connor cause he's so itty bitty lol.

:hi: Eppgirl

Great to hear that both are home safe and sound with you and that you guys are doing well!!

Awww bless him :cloud9:
Am sure u will look back in no time and u won't believe he was ever small!
Saying that all of my sister 5 LO's were never more than 6 and a half pound and they were all single births! So in reality there both brilliant weights

Need your help ladies. Few hours after my internal exam i peed that looks like the end of my period i thought it might be due to IE got my vagina irritated. Tonight i was having a painful contractions i mean this midnight it was painful i thought i shit and peed myself. I went to the toilet and there's no shit but a beown spot on my undies. I felt something was inside my vagina so i put my finger and got this (picture below). A snotty mucusy with brown blood. Do you think it's a bloody show? It feels like ewcm but not too clear as ew. I appreciate all your response.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d98kna.jpg

I'd Defo say that looks how a bloody show is described. Especially if your having contractions too

Just Google'd pics of a bloody show and I'd Defo say that's what it looks like!!

That post couldn't have been anymore crude if you tried, mdspca :haha: but yes, that's the beginning of your show! You'll have more yellow mucous/snot come out of you over today. Normal internals give off a little blood speckle (pink, brown or red) in your underwear. Labour soon :happydance:

38 Week (37+5) Check-up at the clinic today

BP: 105/66
Urine: clear
Weight: no gain - in fact I've lost 200grams
Iron: slowly climbing again
Fundal Height: 40cm
Position: ENGAGED!!!

So after 2 hours on the ball the other night because I lost track of time I noticed that my bump seemed smaller and lower. I was right and I've managed to bounce Matthew down :D He is now fully engaged.

All throughout my pregnancy people has told me that they are of the impression that Matthew will be coming early and now even the new nurse at the clinic has jumped on that wagon and told me to be on labour watch :coffee:
If only I could now start getting some contractions etc.

I timed my contractions from past midnight for one and a half hour got a total of 17 very strong contractions radiating from back to sides to top of belly to down 9 of which were from 2-5 minutes apart and the others in between range from 6-7 minutes apart..... I fell asleep so as hubby after it stopped thought we're rushing to hospital earlier. I woke up with much more brown stuff not spot anymore and some mucusy stuff on my undies. My pee was stained with brown and saw some mucus hanging/dripping from my vagina. I think my cervix opened after the IE. We are going to the other hospital in about 3/4 hours and and see what's going on... Pictures below for the contractions and this mornings stain (sorry TMI).

Contraction - sorry it's very long picture.

https://i.imgur.com/1NRHyzX.jpg

Stained Undies - I'm wearing pad now after getting those.

https://i.imgur.com/GpFxFOW.jpg

Bump Photos to follow still waiting for DH to send it.

Congrats on the engagement, Wunna :D hopefully he doesn't make you feel too uncomfortable between the legs. Keep the bouncing going!

Wow it's really happening for you now mdspca! That 4 minute contraction must have been a shocker for you. Probably the wrong time to ask due to labour and overwhelmness but are you happy with how the timing has panned out? This could lessen your chance for a caesarean. FX'ed!!

It was really painful it's like my belly is gonna explode it's so so rock hard.... Still waiting for more contractions DH is at work and we have been communicating constantly so if anything he can come sooner before he finishes his work.

Pink, thanks for researching some pictures i haven't tried yet so i might take a look.... :hugs:

Wunna - glad everything is well and :yipee: for engagement!!!!

Funnily enough Smartie, I don't feel uncomfy down there at all except when I'm on my back and the nurses push there to feel him.

Other than that I'm feeling great and light :D Hoping that seeing that he is engaged at 37+5 I don't have too much longer to go!!

No probs hun
I Google everything haha, just a natural reaction now!
Really hope it's positive signs labour isn't too far away for you :hugs:

Wunna Yayyyyyyy :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back