- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

39 Weeks Pregnant Bumpdate:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2eqb6ms.jpg

28 and 39 Weeks Barebump Comparison.

https://i62.tinypic.com/2qxt7qt.jpg

28 and 39 Weeks Bump Comparison.

https://i57.tinypic.com/21kfryq.jpg

Funnily enough Smartie, I don't feel uncomfy down there at all except when I'm on my back and the nurses push there to feel him.

Other than that I'm feeling great and light :D Hoping that seeing that he is engaged at 37+5 I don't have too much longer to go!!

Pam, it was 37w6d when i had my appointment and doc said he is engaged. SO that makes us almost the same... as always. :haha:

I wish I could say it I could imagine, but my contractions never lasted that long. As long as you have constant contact with or with somebody else who is close by for back up. Are you allowed to ring for an ambulance if OH can't make it?

This was my show with DD1 and after that it was yellow glue coming out in masses.
Screenshot_2015-06-11-11-39-59.jpg

Wunna - you're lucky! Fully engaged with no discomfort must feel like a dream. Do you have pressure when walking?

Here's another smallish TMI.... This really should be a some of the mucus plug and that means i'm starting to dilate...... All the pictures i took will be shown to the doc and so she'll be forced to check me internally... :D

https://i58.tinypic.com/33ll7at.jpg

Edit: Smartie, I have someone who can drive if DH can't. He's the taxi driver that drives me to work. And he knows that i might contact him when D-day comes. He's just few houses away from me in the same street so i'll be fine if i really need to go.

That has some new and old blood in there, things are doing their job.

It does feel like a dream Smartie and yes it is like you read me so well I do have discomfort when walking. I went with dh and the dog for a walk and after a few minutes my groins felt ready to tear.

I cannot wait for Md's baby to come!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

So jealous! When I try to sit up in bed or roll over, I can feel my pelvis pull apart and gives a grating/grinding sensation. So painful. The walking will help with everything, especially if it's sharp stabbing pains.

Does anybody else's discharge keep changing? Mine keeps going from thick milky CM on one day, to white tinged water which feels like peeing the next and then get barely anything on some days. Also, burning sensation in the groin and outer labia? I don't know how to describe it other than a vein which feels "too full" and wants to pop :huh:

I feel a bit funny today, lots of pressure low down almost like I can't close my legs fully. And when I go for a wee it smells like metallicy like it does just before a period would start. And bit more discharge like milky white.
Just feel dreadful

So jealous! When I try to sit up in bed or roll over, I can feel my pelvis pull apart and gives a grating/grinding sensation. So painful. The walking will help with everything, especially if it's sharp stabbing pains.

Does anybody else's discharge keep changing? Mine keeps going from thick milky CM on one day, to white tinged water which feels like peeing the next and then get barely anything on some days.

Mines a bit all over today, keep thinking I've peed my pants but when I wipe it's quite thick and creamy

Does anybody else's discharge keep changing? Mine keeps going from thick milky CM on one day, to white tinged water which feels like peeing the next and then get barely anything on some days.

Mines a bit all over today, keep thinking I've peed my pants but when I wipe it's quite thick and creamy

Glad I'm not the only one. I know it increases towards the end but never known it to change so much in a short period of time.

You may want to test your wee for protein or UTI.

My cm pretty much stays thick white.

I've given up on dining chair and I'm sitting on birht ball bouncing to my fave tunes while playing Mahjong tiles on laptop.

Oh and NOTHING bounces better than Billy Jean by Michael Jackson :haha:

It's not a funky smell it's literally just how it would smell at beginning and end of period. Not sure if there's a pink tinge or its the toilet roll as it's an off white colour haha!
And it's smooth and white. Almost like non fertile CM that has that rubbery feel if u get what I mean. And no discomfort weeing. Just pain when I relax my muscles to wee and a bit more pain when they tighten again to stop weeing! Been like that on and off a while tho and test have always come back fine at MW appointments

Her husband just sent me a message confirming that she is 1.5cm dilated. 2nd Opinion from different Dr also agrees that she is too small for vaginal delivery but they will allow her to try.

They are currently doing some urgent tests as her BP is high and then another scan of Adam.

They are admitting her and will give her some fluids via IV and if she cannot do the vaginal delivery they will do the operation ASAP.

I'll let you know if I hear anything more... for now we can all pray for her and Adam!

Awww I hope everything goes well for her and Adam!!
Sending lots of love, best wishes :hugs:

I told her dh to get some rest too if he can as he'll need all his strenght for the cuddles later. Daphne is still in the lab busy with tests.

He said she put him under strict instructions to keep me updated so that I can update you and he doesn't want to fight with a pregnant lady :D So cute!

Awww that's lovely haha xx trust her to be thinking of us lot in a time like this xx pass on our best wishes

Best wishes passed on to them :D

Daphne just came online and she is waiting for her scan while they wait for blood test results.
Then they'll go to admission department to get her admitted.
Contractions are very strong and the doc got lots of brown stained mucus when they did her internal check.

Both Daphne and her husband sends their thanks for all of us keeping them in our thoughts!

Sorry, I struggled with internet connection and could not get to update on here.

Daphne did not dilate past 1.5cm, her BP remained high and Dr did not want the added stress on her and baby so they scheduled a c-section.

I've been chatting to her dh a bit but no confirmation of Adam's arrival yet. I'll let you ladies know as soon as I have further news :hugs:

Aww what a shame, I know she really didn't want a c section but hoping what ever decision is made is what's best for her and little Adam. Thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->