- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Another update:
Her dh just let me know that he got to see her and they are only transferring her to the theatre now. Not sure what the delay was about - like almost 2 hours after initial time they said they would take her?

I hope not too much longer now, it has been a crazy long day for them both

Awww I bet its felt like the longest day of their lives!!
Hopefully nearly over for themxx

ADAM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Her husband just sent me a message to say that he got to hold Adam for a few minutes and that the little guy is perfect. He has to wait to see Daphne though because men aren't allowed. He said Adam cried and settled with him too and then they took him back to Daphne :D I'm so happy for them and have passed our love and congrats on to them. I'm sure they will give us more detailed updates as soon as they are settled

Big congratulations, Mdspca!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I hope the surgery went smoothly for you! Can't wait to see baby Adam!!! :flower: now for a speedy recovery. It was so lovely of you and your husband to keep us updated and I'm glad he had a little cuddle pretty much soon after. Natural parenting kicking in already! Eeeeekkkkk excited!

Awwww :'( congratulations mdscpa and dear husband on the arrival of precious Adam :happydance:
Sending lots of love and cuddles to Adam and speedy est recovery wishes for Daphne. And what wonderful news DH got to have a tiny cuddle :cloud9:

Been up since 6 am, messing in the baby's room, re packing my hospital bag, gonna get stuff out to be sterilised and then put back in bag in a bit, then came down and gutted the house while ruby is asleep........not sure if it's OCD taking over as I feel a bit stressed or nesting but it can fuck off ( please excuse the language, not in a good mood) could really have done with a lie in today.
Backs killing, feel like I'm gonna throw up and got a two hour round trip to pick OH's kids up later in school traffic

I feel a complete meltdown/breakdown is on the cards at some point over the weekend. Just wanna curl up in corner, cry my self to sleep and wake up in a week or so

MD will update us ladies with all the birth details etc once she is stronger and a bit more settled. I saw a pic of Adam and damn is that boy cute!!! :D

Pink, I'm wondering if you could be nesting meaning that you might go into labour soon. Old wive tale or not all the ladies that I've spoken to in real life said that they got this urge to clean / get ready the day before or day of labour starting also adding that they felt like crap or run over by a train. FX your body is just getting ready. If not yet then I really hope you feel better :hugs:

WARNING I AM GOING TO RANT :growlmad:

I am going to become one serious bitchy pregnant lady pretty soon!! I was so excited to be able to go on ML at 36 weeks because I would be able to rest up before Matthew comes.
This includes lying in in the mornings as well as taking naps in the afternoon etc.

This is soooo not happening and I'm losing my patience.

Almost every flipping day when I think "okay, I've cleaned the house - nap time" People rock up here or one of dh's friends comes over and then he sits for hours.... cannot get rid of him and then come dinner time I just automatically now have to cook for one more person
Now this annoys me not only because I'm not getting to rest like I would have liked too but I'm not getting alone time with dh :(

I took out a cell contract more than 12 months ago and shortly after activating te number I started getting calls for a John Maake. Turns out that the number I got was his old number that went dormant as he didn't use it and then was put back into circulation when I got it. This dooche owes a lot of companies money and I've been harassed by all of them for more than 12 months now and telling them the nr does not belong to him anymore is of no use as they all seem to have shit for brains. They phone me at all hours after the day and today has been the 2nd day in a row that they phone at 7am and then I cannot get back to sleep

I resigned my old job 2 weeks ago!!!!! Why in the bloody hell are they still calling me even when I don't answer the phone???? The voice mails are all to call them back because they need help with this or that. Get with it people I no longer work for you so LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Thanks if you did go through my whole rant :hugs: Just not feeling all chirpy today.

I'm surprisingly not tired as last night was the 2nd night in a row that I got to sleep through the night without having to get up to pee. I feel rested but just annoyed that I cannot get rid of these people!! :haha:

Thanks wunna! And thanks for the updates on little Adam I can wait to see pics and hear all is well with Daphne!

I hope I go into labour soon, just not till after weekend now as OH's kids are here and really cannot be arsed with the argument of how there getting home or what ever else when I've got more important things to be worrying about!

Have you tried talking to DH about friends turning up and what ever else? He might ne totally oblivious just because ur dealing with it all so well. But u Defo need some alone time and rest time, or if his friend really has to come let DH cook!

Thank you all.... This is mdscpa's husband. She asked me to inform you all the she's doing great. Pain here and there but she's perfect. We had our baby boy at 12:55 am weighing 3,410 g or 7lbs 8oz today, 12th of June 2015 via LSCS. Further information what really happened will be made by her once she's feeling better. Be staying in the hospital for 3 days. For now here's some pictures of our little boy.

https://i.imgur.com/twEvtMu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2YPGayx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gUnud6K.jpg

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to wunnabubba!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Awww congratulations!!
He's absolutely beautiful xx
Sending best wishes to all the family and hoping mdscpa has a speedy recovery

Awh Pink :( force yourself to sit and relax. If you've done the cleaning etc then tell your body you've done it. These early wake ups could be your body preparing for morning feeds too, baby clock kicking in. But hospital bag thing indicates nesting.

Wunna, have a little talk with DH and ask him for these final weeks to be you two alone, as after all there's going to be a new little person taking the attention. And if he doesn't, you'll ride him like a horse 24/7 (like in your pics - amazing btw!!).

Can your operator not change the phone number for you? It's bad they've given you somebody else's number full of trouble.

Surely your work would respect your decision or set up a voicemail on your phone saying you wish to be left in peace and have their number automatically direct to the voicemail when they ring.

Adam's so precious, mdspca! Don't rush with the full details anytime soon, enjoy your new addition and best wishes on recovery. Thank you to your husband and Wunna really is a star!

I can't eat :cry: I had a cup of tea and 5 biscuits in bed last night around 10pm, woke up at 12:10 with bad pains at the top of my bump which felt like indigestion (not heartburn or acid feeling - just a pain like I've been punched in the belly while a ball is in my stomach. It started to give sharp pains down my back and side of bump and thought labour could be starting then it made baby stretch out *big ouch*. Drank some gaviscon but no difference. Pain weared off at around 1:45am. Had some breakfast this morning and 5 mins after, instant pain. Now sat on the toilet emptying my bowels :X sorry. It's gave some relief of pain, but I feel so sick from it.

Aww smartie that's no good!
I've had a few occasions I've had un explained pain and ended up on the toilet but I must say not so quick.
If I need the toilet now for BM and can't go when I sit down for a wee my belly hurts and starts spasming. Thought labour was starting last time haha.
Really hope u feel better smartie :hugs: or its a sign of labour!
Red hot today, was freezing this morning now I feel exhausted and like I wanna pass out from over heating!

I had to force myself on the toilet but it exited loosely. It's going to be the case of only drinking fluids all day, which isn't so bad as it's hot weather. Do you get sharpish pains at the bottom in your bump if your legs touch your belly while sat on the toilet?

After some googling it is a symptom of labour approaching but it only happens if I eat. Going to be weeding with DD while OH is at work so keeps me bent over on my knees in case anything comes from it.
Weathers been the same here, looked like it was going to rain but soon brightened up! Has your little energy boost disappeared now?

Yes!! That's exactly it. When I sit down and lean forward to wipe, sorry tmi I know, I get awful pains that would have me doubled over if I wasn't already sat haha!
Some times I have to force it bit comes out pretty rapid! Was very similar to when wunna said a bum plug coming out then it all flies out!!
Yeah feel like I wanna sleep now or pass out! Which ever comes first

Just becareful and don't over do it in the garden, but the on all fours will do baby turning good

Thanks for the thoughts on my rant ladies :hugs: I appreciate you reading it!!

I'm just going to keep ignoring the previous company's calls. They'll get the hint soon enough. As for the cell nr, I've had it for more than a year now and everyone has it as my number. It is too much of a hassle to change it again and risk getting some other asshole's number.

I'm looking into downloading apps that I can use to block the numbers and that way they can't phone me etc.

Do what my OH did the other day, some one rung his number asking for me, some one marketing and he just said no she's dead.....they didn't know what to say apologised and hung up! We laughed for ages

When ur new phone arrives wunna most if not all new Samsungs have a block function. If you go into your call list, select the number and there should be an option to block it

Hello ladies. Thank you all. DH let me read all your posts and i can't thank you enough for all the support and prayers.... Im feeling a bit ok and already gaining strength. Me and DH are taking turns watching Adam as each of us need some sleep as we are too tired and didnt have a sleep for more than 24 hours. Here's some photos of him with me. Thanks Pam.

https://i.imgur.com/Ky7IBWq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hXzpk9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"