- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Awww he looks so peaceful and content!!
Thank you so much for the update!! Was so excited to hear your news last night :D
Hope you and DH are enjoying having your little dude with you finally :hugs:

Hello ladies. Thank you all. DH let me read all your posts and i can't thank you enough for all the support and prayers.... Im feeling a bit ok and already gaining strength. Me and DH are taking turns watching Adam as each of us need some sleep as we are too tired and didnt have a sleep for more than 24 hours. Here's some photos of him with me. Thanks Pam.

https://i.imgur.com/Ky7IBWq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hXzpk9c.jpg

He is lovely, congratulations! :happydance:

Md he is beautiful!
Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!!! I'm excited for more babies!
Baby blue have been setting in for me and I feel like I broke my pelvis lol. Almost certain I did break my tail bone again :/
Hubby went back to work Monday and I stayed a couple nights at my moms house.

Been having spurs of contractions all day + top bump pains after food (finally managed to drink water okay) which is why I haven't posted and woke up with contractions now all over belly and mild back. So keeping post short. Gonna try time some and sleep to see if they become more regular. Eek.

He's so beautiful mdspca!

I woke up with back ache and that now what's seems very un familiar period type aches!
Only time so far I've hoped she holds out a little longer. OH's kids arnt due to leave till tomorrow. If I can make it that far i'll be happy

Managed to fall asleep at 2:47 and they didn't progress enough to wake me up :( had 1 so far since being awake. I feel really achy. So must have been going a lot of the time I was asleep but not strong enough. I'd much rather a Saturday be birth day as DD sleeps out. We need to get bouncing hardcore, pink!

I don't have a bloody birth ball. I thought I did but can't for the life of me think what I've done with it haha!
I'm not even getting out of bed yet let alone thinking of doing anything strenuous haha

Omg, there's no point in buying one now either unless you plan on using it for fitness afterwards or resell. I'm in the bath preparing myself all over with a mirror. No way am i going into hospital looking like Diedre Barlow again :haha:

I've had a huge growth spurt since last week, 100's of new stretchmarks too all around my belly and hips.

Attachments

• Photo_2015-06-13_10-02-09_AM.jpg
    Photo_2015-06-13_10-02-09_AM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150613_093143-1-1.jpg
    20150613_093143-1-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow smartie that is one low bump!! Thought mine was low! I need a long soak in the bath I think. Off out to pick a swinging chair up for baby then my friends are calling round so gonna have to be later on now. Only just woke up again, feel even more like shit than before

MissFox
I'm sorry about the baby blues hun :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!!

Pink
Maybe things are starting off for you? I'll hope they wait to really progress once the kids are back with their mom :flower:

Many ladies in town told me to watch for a day of feeling like utter shit as that could be labour starting etc. Could also just be old wives tales seeing that most of them are old ladies :haha:

Smartie
Hoping that they pick back up again soon so that things can get started for you. Bounce away :happydance:

Your bump looks great to me and I agree with Pink - it really is very very low!!!

I really hope so wunna, Defo over waiting now haha! Had the odd day here and there feeling ropey but last night had a few inconsistent tightenings and bit of pain so hoping I'm getting closer.
How are you feeling today? Have you spoke any more to Daphne? Hope she's healing and recovering well
I love smarties bump, just looks like someone's stuck it on haha

Hello ladies. Im alone right now i mean DH isnt here. He went home to wash his all of his clothes get few stuff (more mittens, wash cloths, wipes and thin baby blankets) what we have in the hospital bags were good for two days. DH is allowed for another day of leave so he'll be with us till tomorrow and we'll check out at night as well as we dont like to travel home very early in the morning of Monday. DH friend's family visited last night and we got the sterilizer as gift. A colleague of mine is on her way now to visit. I can stand and walk now but have to do it very slowly. Oh, and i changed Adam's diaper for the first time! :yipee: Adam's doing great and i tried breastfeeding him for a few times until he fell asleep. He's been feeding a lot today and already had 3 diapers changed. It's hard when we change him as he keeps on crying so we have to do it as fast as we could.

I'm also over the wait and just want him here now. Not because I'm overly uncomfortable or anything but because I'm excited and I want to have him already if that makes sense.

I have spoke to DH and without pointing fingers or naming names told him that I want to labour at home for a bit and that means I don't want to risk the chance of having anybody here when I start getting contractions. I don't want to feel obligated to have to worry about other people and how they are etc. So I explained to him (incl my family) I am not going to tell anyone when I go into labour (you ladies will know obviously) because if we do that then people will be phoning non stop, they will be sending messages and some of them will drive the 3 hours to get here in the hopes of seeing Matthew as soon as he has been born. I WANT to labour at home in peace, go to the hospital, have him and get settled after 1hr of skin-to-skin before we let people start knowing.

I know everyone is excited and happy for us but too many people will be overbearing and not what I want. This is our baby, our birth and I will have it my way!!

38 Weeks Bump :D

https://i.imgur.com/JCLTjcYl.jpg

Wunna I completely agree with u about wanting a labour to yourself. My mum and dad will be watching ruby but also dropping me at hospital so once I'm at the point I need to be admitted they will get her and drop us as the same time. My mum said she wants to come to the hospital but she knows she's not allowed in the room. Won't be telling anyone else and will be asking my mum and dad to not tell anyone. I can't be doing with the mithering either. I'm actually planning on turning my phone off so when I'm ready I can turn it on and take pics and stuff then speak to people when I'm ready. And no one is coming to the hospital. Gonna have one day at home, put aload of pizzas and stuff in the oven, get it out the way and tell anyone they can't make it they will have to wait till were settled and want visitors round.
Bump is looking great :cloud9:

Just wanted to say that I had my baby boy :) So blessed!

Thanks for the update mdscpa. Glad to hear you seem to be doing well and little Adam is feeding so well. It's a shame about DH but I bet it's been a wonderful experience being there with u and Adam! So so happy for you :D

MissFox - Be sure that it is the blues and if you feel any worse or resentment, seek advice :flower: I hope it isn't affecting the bond with your little lady too much. It's nice for you to be able to go somewhere else to unwind though.

Pink - I just wish she'd flip around so things can really make effect with her head on my cervix. Did you manage to pick up the swing and have a nice soak? When I look down on my bump, it looks so square, she must have her legs crossed.

Wunna - I'm just having 6-7 BH's now every few hours, nothing like yesterday :( I've probably done something judgementally stupid by inserting 10 EPO :dohh: They're only 300mg capsules so 3000mg dosage over a normal 2100mg isn't that bad... She's been moving erratically today though. Maternal instinct must have set in for you :) You're the one giving birth so you do wear the trousers!! They have to respect your needs, as after all, labouring isn't the easiest of all tasks and you may want to be left alone more than you think. Your bump is looking very petite to usual! it's like he's disappearing! Still have the glow though!

I'll only be texting close family, OH may put FB status up. I've been texting my mum over past few days and been on the phone to her. In-laws still have to find out that I don't want visitors for x-amount of time/days, my family already know. It's going to be me and OH only during birth and then DD afterwards. My family know that, but getting it through to in-laws will be hard. I'm even getting taxi's to and from the hospital to keep it more private.

Mdspca - I hope you're not struggling too much, and you receive great help from staff while OH (and family/friends) aren't there. How nice of his friends to buy you a steriliser too! Are you feeling well in yourself? It's great you're able to be on the move, it makes things much easier. Has your OH been the unlucky one stuck with the dirty nappies? ;) Congratulations on breastfeeding too, it's supposed to be harder after a caesarean due to lack of skin-to-skin straight away.

I rang L&D about my stomach pain as I'm only able to consume water, not eaten since yesterday breakfast and all they said was "oh, it sounds like you have a stomach bug. You can survive over a week without food so keep drinking water" erm, no I don't. 1) I feel well within myself 2) I don't have sickness or diarrhoea. I'm thinking it may be gallstones.

/big ass post

Smartie, I got fobbed off as having a stomach bug too when I went in. Think it's a generic answer to when they just don't know haha!
Yes got my swing but didn't get my soak in the bath. Will do it tomorrow when I'm home from dropping the kids. Thought it will get me nice and relaxed for MW Monday morning.
My tummy looked square for a while and some times when I move a certain way it goes in a point haha!

Have you tried some lucozade sport? It's good at putting stuff back in ur body when ur a bit off and struggling to get food in!! IMG_20150613_185735.jpg

Yeah, my mum was saying "they're thick as sh*t" lol. If I had a stomach bug everybody would know about it because I have a fear of vomit. A nice car journey may get things moving too! Vibrations, and bumpy roads. Swing looks ace :D have you gone for one of them instead of a bouncer?

My stomach won't allow anything but water. Tried juice on Friday and 20 minutes later it made me curl over :(

DTD with epo inside, wasn't most pleasant experience lol. Couldn't stop laughing through it.

Aww smartie that's not good at all!! I really hope u feel better :hugs:

Yeah the ideas instead of a bouncer. My mum got one and it's at hers but just thought it could stay at hers so we're not back and fouth with stuff and baby if we wanna go. Also will be dropping a travel cot off for it to stay there!

Was up at 7 this morning. Back in bed by 8 and only just woke up now, and that's only cos sister message OH to sort an amazon box or I'd still be pushing out some serious zzzzzz's haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->