- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Contractions 2-4 min apart since 2am. Think waters have been going. Lost pink mucus. OH has pissed me off, he came down with DD at 6:45 and left me with her and said "i'm going back to bed to sleep" now he's moaning that he can't go into work so I told him to go in as it's his last day and I'll ring him as he's closer to the hospital there and he just goes "no". He wanted to come home the other day when I had watery discharge but probably so he can play his game. I know my sweep will be 100% effective today :D

Your natural birth maybe on the cards then!! Try labour as much as you can at home when you have contractions.

First of all I'm sorry that they wasted around with you at he hospital Pink!

Pink & Smartie, I hope you ladies are well off into labour by now :dance: So exciting that you both have pink discharge!!! I might just become and obsessive check my knickers lady now lol
Keep us updated if you can and good luck to you both!!

MissFox, cute pic! Love it. Sorry if I missed something but how did you break your tailbone? Sorry about the pain though and hope it heals quickly!

I think I passed my whole plug last night. It's hard to explain what it actually looked like. Almost like a little flesh coloured jelly fish haha! Bout the size of a coke bottle lid.
Discharge has been funny for a few days and been getting lots of tightenings so really hoping this is it. I've had enough well and truly of being pregnant

And OH's......who needs them!
Mine been a complete tool.
Sat in hospital alllll day complaining no one is doing anything. Said if I wanna come home to come home. Then complains the whole time I'm home.
Just had to ring and book my own consultant appointment because morons at the hospital didn't re arrange the one I missed and all he can say is 'still gonna be end of next week then isn't it'
FUCK OFF!! I'm sick of u complaining! A bit of support would be nice instead of complaining ALL the time! Seriously seriously wish I was single

That description of your plug Pink seems great! Hope you start labour soon. I'm so sorry about ass face!! I wish he would be better for you - actually I wish I could do something to help you along :hugs:

Go Smartie!!! Whoop whoop :dance:

Cannot wait for more babies!!

Thanks wunna :hugs: just knowing I have here to come and vent is amazing
Hope things will be moving along for you soon!

Yayyyyy smartie!! :happydance: so excited
All the very best

My plus was HUGE. Handfuls. But sounds promising pink!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Smartie- yay! Hope it goes quick and smooth!

Upside about my DH working out of town. I still like him :rofl:
Wanna- I broke my tailbone during delivery. I broke it with number 2 also.

Oh miss fox that sounds awful. I fell down the stairs early in pregnancy and bruised my tail bone and its still bad now so can't even imagine how excruciating that must be.
I hope is not a drawn out healing process and hope its not too painfully for u

I just assumed it was a whole plug as it come out in one almost perfectly shaped piece. Discharge has been clear but snotty for the last few days tho and then had red streaks in it last thing last night before the big bit came out. And its first baby so maybe it's a bit smaller. God knows ha ha I'm just hoping that's me on my way or at least some where close

My plus was HUGE. Handfuls. But sounds promising pink!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Smartie- yay! Hope it goes quick and smooth!

Upside about my DH working out of town. I still like him :rofl:
Wanna- I broke my tailbone during delivery. I broke it with number 2 also.

:shock: That is hectic braking it during delivery. Again, I really hope the pain eases off soon and it heals quickly.

:rofl: at you still liking your husband. My annoyance at DH at the moment is the fact that since I've been on ML he hasn't made an effort to try and spend more time with me. He still just goes on with his friend... I might just start thinking they are gay if they go on like this :haha: He spends way more of his awake time with him than me

Oh miss fox that sounds awful. I fell down the stairs early in pregnancy and bruised my tail bone and its still bad now so can't even imagine how excruciating that must be.
I hope is not a drawn out healing process and hope its not too painfully for u

I just assumed it was a whole plug as it come out in one almost perfectly shaped piece. Discharge has been clear but snotty for the last few days tho and then had red streaks in it last thing last night before the big bit came out. And its first baby so maybe it's a bit smaller. God knows ha ha I'm just hoping that's me on my way or at least some where close

I'm very sure things are starting to happen now. Your body seems to be moving in the right direction! Are you getting any contractions yet?

I've been having very sporadic tightenings since I went in Monday night.
It started with sudden urge to go toilet, then when I went I had a wave of nausea then lost all my colour in my face and felt like I was gonna pass out. So ended up at the assessment place, she hooked me up and asked if I was having any pain as the machine was showing regular tightenings/pressure increase.
Then it eased a bit when I got to the ward and had stopped complety by morning. Then on and off thru the day. But since I've been home there now on the verge of unfomfy and painfull and her movements are hurting very low down.
Defo more since losing that plug.
I did walk a lot and bounce on the balls a lot in the hospital so wasn't all in vain I suppose if it's helped.
Been to the toilet a few times again today and it's quite a sudden urge so hoping it's not far off at all
When I've sat looking stuff up it says stress can stop or slow contractions so I'm wondering if my body was starting on Monday and with everything that went on it stopped!
Just seems so funny that with in hours of being home the cramps had started again and mucus and plug

Could be that you are were calmer at home and that could have started it all off. Hoping you can stay at home for a bit and that it really gets going for you soon! you really are so close!! I mean only 3 days from your due date :dance:

Yeah my plan is to stay at home as long as I can comfortably. Just going to run a bath and play some music and chill out haha!
Funnily enough same plan for tonight! Tummy is going nuts just not in any particular pattern

It was just starting to get better from Ruby when iOS t pregnant this time so I knew it was going to happen again. It makes most movement painful. But it so what it is.

Pink that sounds good. My plug was a long process to come out. Days. I went into labor the day after the pink streaks.

Yea, I hardly see my husband. He comes home for three nights a week. We order pizza or something one of those nights and he does bed time with the girls at least two of those nights so it works. But his is baby number three. Number one was the hardest on our relationship.

Miss fox, if it works for you guys that's great. Me and OH spend a lot of time with each other, sometimes days at a time. I do like my time apart and I do worry baby will take its toll on us as all the trouble with the pregnancy has Defo pushed us to the limit a few times! But we have just always spent a lot of time together.
Mine actually started with tiny spots of blood. Like one or two occasionally when wiping. Then snotty discharge but I think that also down to having two internals in two days.
Then the almost orange coloured plug and now it's gone onto clear again and pink streaks so hopefully I'm Defo on my way.
Is there nout they can do to help you repair? I know when I looked about my tail bone there wasn't a right lot about pain relief and ways to help heal, was just like ah well ur stuck with it, tough shit

No, I can sit in a donut pillow. And work on strengthening my core.

It doesn't always work to not see each other. He comes home and pulls the "I worked all week" and I also usually work full time but it is hard basically being a single mom 4-5 days out of the week. It puts a lot of pressure on me with keeping the house semi clean and shopping and other errands. But it is what it is. It's a phase and he won't be working out of town forever. But it will come in waves. I look forward to our days together.

Small update. I gave birth at 22:53 to a whopping 7lb 12oz lady! It was assisted via vacuum and needed eptosimy (sp?). She's so small though, fits nicely in tiny baby. Unsure of length thus far. Had gas and air, diamorphine, 2 failed episurals and 1 successful one. Traumatic labour. I was a bitch to the last 2 mw's, doctor and anthesiest. I couldn't get her to breastfeed but she latched by herself for over an hour!! Will update with pi pics tomorrow xx

Awww smartie congratulations.
In in early labour, MW thinks she's back to back and could be in for a right time of it apparently. I'm 2cm and still a little thick which I suppose I better than 1cm/fingertip I was Monday and Tuesday. Pain is horrendous already. Had some codine and paracetamol and sent on my merry way till I'm further along. They offered to admit me to the ward but after a week in there already and the fact OH couldn't stay I opted for home and a bath. See how I get on

So while I'm trying to waste time away while in the slowest labour ever......I thought I'd share a few things with you wonderful ladies....
I've decided my best friend is mental she's had 3 kids and she's only 25 and all of them she's only ever had paracetamol.....i mean what the actual fudge.....ive had paracetamol and codine and I'm ready for going getting that farmer over the road round with his tractor and rope!!
I've decided I hate celebrities......they just make a joke out of everything and anything.......'oh labour was easy and no pain relief'......bolloks I've seen u on a night out love ur a hard core pill head so I know ur popping what ever you can or injecting it and just lying......
Also what's all this about push presents........surely ur baby is the best present you could hope for........some one could walk in with dwayne johnson covered in peanut butter and all i'd be interested in is if he could hurry the labour the fuck up!!!!
Midwifes that clearly have no love for their job......love fuck off and give someone who would appreciate every second of it a chance, u don't wanna be here and I don't wanna see ur miserable face........im ready for chopping people's heads off trust me ur face is rubbing me up the wrong way... Ur getting it!!
Oh and people that say tattoos are worse than labour......seriously people get ur head checked out....im only 2 cms in and I'd rather be sat having the inside of my flower tattooed than going thru this!
And all the way thru I thought I hated being pregnant....... I've decided I love it....labour on the other hand is just the mother of all arse holes!!

I hope people see this as the laugh it was intended to be ( or ravings of a pain stricken woman desperate to stop thinking about being torn in half from the inside)
I'm over the moon to finally be on the way to holding my little one, just wishing she would be quick about it haha

Smartie
Huge congrats on your little girl!! I cannot wait for the updates.
Sorry that it was traumatic though but glad you didn't need a section.

Enjoy all the love and new cuddles mama!!

Pink
I am so happy to read that you are in labour :dance: So much closer to holding her now!

I read your 2nd post and was laughing all the way through. I actually started to feel bad about it thinking that I am not being very nice laughing when you are in pain and pissed off. Felt much better when I saw you said you intended it to be a good laugh. I tried looking for pics of Dwayne Johnson in peanut butter after your 1 comment but I could not find one sorry :haha:

Good luck for the rest hun, I'm sure you will be great and cannot wait for more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->