- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I think your bubba is just to cosy in there wunna! :haha: you must have made it a really nice home for him <3 fingers crossed he makes a move for you soon! :flower:

I thought I'd give you ladies a laugh and share Lily's new poop face with you ....

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x400q90/910/m7dLpO.jpg :haha:

Cracks me up every time! :rofl:

^ :rofl: that's the one that gets me most too! :haha: they sure can pull some faces! :haha:

Ps your lo is just beautiful btw! And your avatar of him holding your rings is just precious!

Oh my those are sooo funny :rofl: I agree that the 2nd one is the best too

I bet nobody would think it is cute if they saw my poop face lol

Before I forget :dohh: Here is my 40 weeks bump pic that we took on Saterday. I couldn't post due to internet problems

https://i.imgur.com/GUP5DoOl.jpg

Also can you guess which one is me? I mean the resemblance is just too crazy!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/bi9wdrO.png

Bump has really dropped wunna!! I hope he hurries on up and comes soon for you.

Loving the faces.
Ivy has so many it would take me all day to take and up load pics haha!!

She does one I call monkey face which is by far my fav and normally does it when she first wakes up haha

Mine does a turtle face. Cracks me up. But usually she just mean mugs lol
I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.
My kids are having a rough day. Partially because I didn't sleep enough and they are just tired too.
Here is a picture of my girls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
I think it's on here, ladies! Been having some painful contractions for 5 hours now, about 4 min apart, 1 min long. Not too painful though, so I'm not sure... Just have to wait and see!

Hopefully! When I thought I was in labor I did everything I could to try to make the contractions stop and if they kept up then I encouraged them. But towards the end with my 2nd I was convinced it wasn't happening ever

i think it's on here, ladies! Been having some painful contractions for 5 hours now, about 4 min apart, 1 min long. Not too painful though, so i'm not sure... Just have to wait and see!

fx fx!

They stopped :/ haven't felt anything for six and a half hour now.
Damn it! I was so excited and happy!

^aww no :growlmad: if you start to feel them again try anything to keep them going! I did that both times round and I'm convinced it helped! Anything from a long walk... Well as long as physically possible! Haha to bouncing on one of them big balls, actually rocking your hips back and fourth and round and round helped me a bit more then bouncing tbh, and yes I know this may sound odd to possibly impossible but my best friend swore by it! Once she started feeling twinges ect she kept did a good few star jumps and squatted up and down as far as she could with help and then her contractions started getting stronger. But if that sounds too much just do what I did :haha: it worked for me so luckily I did t have to take my friends advice on the star jumps and squats! :haha:

You could even try the walk and ball if you have one now to maybe get them going again :thumbup: good luck! :flower:

I'm on the ball right now, bouncing, rolling my hips and so on!
I've read that contractions can stop, as a break to sort of catch your breath before the whole thing begins, but I can't find anything on how long this pause could be.. I'm guessing days :/

But I'm doing what I can to get my contractions back! I want my baby now..! :)

With my first I was in labour for 22 hours which everyone I say to seems to think it sounds so awful but it really wasn't as the contractions started at about 5am and went on till about 8 or 9 and then started to ease off so me and oh went down the street shopping where they stopped! :dohh: then started again then stopped again! :haha: then they stopped altogether for a good few hours and that's when I got on the ball and within half an hour of being on the ball I could start to feel them again but carried on rocking my hips etc on the ball for a good hour or so till I was in such pain that I had to stop and go for a bath to help with the pain and that was it really that's when proper labour started early evening so that was a good few hours since 5am when they initially started! So keep going! And fingers crossed they will come back for you hun :flower:

I hope they start up again Snorman!!

I would give anything for some indication that something will still happen but doubtful now. I mean I've been getting some plug for 10 days now so to me that doesn't even count anymore :haha:

Snorman, I'm giving up too!

I just pumped each breast for 15 mins and didn't even get 1 contraction going :cry: So it would seem that pumping to induce labour will not be working for me either. Back on the ball now.... I feel like a ball already.

Also will be going to hospital tomorrow morning to go see the Dr and then hear what goes for what.

Here is to hoping I go into labour naturally tonight though - would just be way easier!!

Wunna, I hope for your sake that you're one of those women who just randomly start having contractions! No signs or whatsoever!
I would like to be like that.. So I would stop looking for all these stupid signs that doesn't even mean anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->