- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I obsessively check the tp for some spotting and literally would disect the tp if I could hahahahah. The pieces of plug I loose I've now come to realise only comes in the morning with my BM sorry for the tmi.

But get this.... how is this for FUNNY!!!!!

My neighbour opposite the road stepped outside his house to have a smoke and saw an actual stork on our house's roof :rofl: He just came to tell me I'll be going into labour tonight as the stork was here.

FX that if ever there was a sign of anything going to happen that this was it

Haha I love that about the stork!! That's amazing!
I had a few aches and pains before my labour but nout really untill after my contractions started properly. Was stressed out and tired before hand but that could have been from the week in hospital.
Really hope it starts soon for you wunna

Ruby has decided she is ivys shadow. She's follows here every where and if she's in her moses basket and makes a noise ruby jumps up wagging her tail haha!

Soft arse

IMG_20150630_161704.jpg

IMG_20150630_161622.jpg

Ah that is the cutest!!! I hope that my 2 cats and dog take well to Matthew when he arrives or I'll be gutted.

Aww that's so adorable pink! And wunna that's awesome about the stork! Wouldn't it be amazing if baby did come tonight! What a story to tell!

Hope the stork is good news! With my 2nd (first spontaneous labor) I woke up in labor. Kept having to pee. Went 4-5 times before I realized it was contractions. This time I was laying in bed and my underwear got wet.
Pink- so cute about Ruby! My dogs were like that with my first.
Wunna I'm sure your fur babies will like your little one.

Any of you ladies feeling desperate to have baby asap?.... Silly question eh :dohh: :haha: after I had my sweep the midwife who did it for me gave me some tips on how to get baby moving, there where the usual ones like long walks, curry, tomatoes , pineapple etc and the I thought this one was made up by a man before she said it is actually supposed to work... Sex :dohh: :haha: she said it's not just orgasm (like I thought) that can bring on contractions but something in sperm can help the walls down there thin out or something like that ... I can't fully remember her explanation as I had just had the sweep and I was still so grossed out :haha: and the thought of anything anywhere near that area ever again gave me the creeps!! :rofl:

Oh also there is that massage for down below! What on earth is it called.... :dohh:
I got oh to do it the night before I went into labour with my first, I'm not sure if it was actually the massage that did it though as I only let him do it for literally two seconds because it gave me the heebie jeebies :haha: I'm going to try google to find out the name for you's and even a link! Hopefully if you's try it you will not be creeped out as easy as me :dohh:

https://m.wikihow.com/Do-Perineal-Massage

It says here it's mainly for helping you not tear during birth etc but I was told that it could help bring on labour as well, worth a try? :thumbup:

The contractions are back! Not as strong as yesterday, but maybe they will progress..! I'm trying to do what I can! :)

They're also not as regular as yesterday. Yesterday they were always more than one minute and most of the times around 4 minutes apart.
Right now they are 2 minutes apart, but only 30-50 seconds long.
Though they are stronger now than during my last update!

A slight bleed and massive contractions tells me this is it..!

:hi: Just got back home from the hospital

I have been involuntarily peeing myself :dohh: :rofl:

At 40+6 I am only 1cm dilated but they could feel Matthew's head being where it should be at aka nice and low.
He looked great on the monitor and so did I, in fact so good that I didn't even have 1 contraction........

I am a bit dissapointed with my body because I know 1 cm and baby being engaged is something but I expected more and just need a few minutes to deal with it. Actually I should just stop moping because my body has done a great job in creating my baby and so what if it is slacking a bit in the labour department!

Anyway the Dr does not want me going past 41+3 so she has booked me for induction 1st thing Monday morning if I haven't gone into labour yet.

Even though I did not want an induction I must admit I am so relieved and glad to have a plan of action now. If the induction leads to a section then whatever too... my boy will be with me and we'll be healthy and I will suck it up :D

So does anyone want to guess whether the induction will lead to him being born on Monday or Tuesday? I'll save poop diapers for everyone who guesses correctly :haha:

Good luck snorman!! :happydance:

Awww wunna I'm hoping he comes on Monday for you. Well no I'm hoping he comes before and it's a beautiful straight forward labour for you :hugs:
My friend was booked for induction with her first little boy and she went into labour when she arrived at the hospital haha! Just stay positive. Also if u are induced and use gas and air my one recommendation is that u have plenty of water in with u, my tongue kept sticking to my teeth haha

Thanks for the advice Pink. I'm intending on taking lots of water with me as I cannot get enough even when not in labour.

I'm trying to hold out hope that something still happens but feeling doubtfull. Either way I at least know that by Monday evening or Tuesday my boy will be here with me :dance:

Yeah I was like that with water too. Or any drink. Complety lost my appetite a week or so before but just couldn't seem to get enough water in!

Also try and get up as soon as you possibly can after and stay as mobile as u can during. I know they drum it into your head but u really don't wanna end up with an obstruction like me. I kept passing out talking to people on the second day it was horrendous and the pain was worse than labour. And I'd been really active walking round the ward and stuff. Some of the stuff the MW come out with is utter tripe but I've learnt the mobile one and keep fluids was defo good advice

Thanks Pink :hugs: I'll take my birth ball with me as well. I didn't see the hospital's one yesterday and there were quite a few ladies in the labour ward. I don't want to get there Monday and when I need a ball there is none.

Happy Fourth of July!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2crn5g6.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/jzdsli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"