- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Awwwww! What a stunning pic :hugs:
My friends emigrate to Spain next week and on the way they are stopping here for a day and going to take me some pictures. She does new born shoots and stuff all the time as she's a professional photographer. I can't wait haha

How cute! Happy 4th of July!!! Miss Charlie is over a month already!

Ooooh how excited wunna!!
I hope which ever way you have him it's as short as possible and your holding your precious little man tommorow at some point!!

This may sound like a strange question and I feel a bit of a tit asking but is anyone else desperate for some 'alone' time with OH. I literally could have jumped him the night I was home from the hospital!!
I'm not sure if it's the hormones or what but if I wasn't bleeding I think I'd have jumped on him every chance I've had!
Is that normal? Is anyone else even thinking of stuff like that? Or am I just a deviant haha

Ahh wunna! Good luck! :happydance:

And pink I was like that with my first even during labour.... :dohh: :haha: when we arrived at the hospital and I got on the gas and air I literally had no filter and I kept laughing and telling oh how I was feeling ... Well you know :rofl: and after I had Kian even though I was sore from the stitches ect I was still like that :dohh: think it must have been hormones :dohh: :haha: I did make me feel like a massive pervert or something though! :rofl:

How is everyone doing? For the ladies who are still pregnant I think I already know the answer... "Fed up!" :dohh: sending yous lots of baby dust!! :dust:
And for the mummies who have already had their LO's how're yous? Are your little angels?
Poor Lily has thrush :( I'm pretty positive , I stated to notice it in Friday but wasn't too sure if it was thrush it just milk residue on her tongue but she wasn't acting out if the ordinary and still really settled as usual so I left it and then come Saturday I was positive she had it as it was on their side of the cheeks so I phoned the health visitor and she said if she wasn't fussing that she would be fine till my appointment with her in Monday . But last night she was so so unsettled and throwing up and you could just hear in her cry she was in pain :cry: it took me 2 hours of on and off crying to settle her for bed it was horrible! I'm pooped :dohh: quite a shock to the system seeing a as she's usually so content :dohh: so phoning the doctor today even though I it's a Sunday and he's off :dohh: wish us luck!

Pink - Now that I'm finally off pelvic rest I've definitely had my fun. 😉 But yes I felt that way as soon as the pain in my scar was gone. Completely normal! Haha, though I remember with my first I was definitely in no hurry to.

Wunna - WOOHOO! So can't wait for your baby update! :happydance: And that song, love it, definitely true for you! Good luck Jun!

Thanks ladies, I'm so excited but also scared out of my freaking mind. How sore is this going to be, will I manage, will it take a day or more :shock: etc.

I'm still very motivated to go unmedicated and if I do crack I'll do gas and air but nothing more :D

Busy cleaning the house - not nesting at all because I literally have to force myself to do it. My back is killing me though!!! Oh it has never been this sore this entire pregnancy. DH is going to do the dishes for me and then he will mop the floors once I have vacumed. Then I'll go to the shop to stock up on labor snacks, repack my bags to make sure I have everything and relax.

I cannot believe that come tomorrow night or Tuesday by the latests I'll have a baby :dance: Feels sooooo real right now even more than it has before.

Pink, I'll let you know if I feel like jumping on DH's bone as soon as I've had Matthew :haha: Maybe your hormones going

Sarah, good luck with the Dr. I hope they can help you out as I am sure it is the worst feeling to see your baby in pain and not happy. Hoping she feels better soon :hugs:

Ahh that's ok then, aslong as it's not just me haha....always had a high libido but everyone I know who's had babies are adamant there never having sex again hahaha! Not sure if it's because they have all been natural as I can imagine it's enough to put u off for a while!

Awww Sarah I hope little one is ok. I hate seeing ivy in pain with her tummy. She seems to get a lot of trapped wind and pain when she's pooing but the MW just keeps saying it's normal. So went and got some gripe water. Just dipped her dummy in and she's miles better already.
Hope you manage to get hold of doc and he has something useful to say :hugs:

^snap :rofl: and I gave birth vaginally and I was still as bad as you thinking them thoughts :blush: or does that make me worse...? :dohh: :haha:

Thanks :flower: we got medication from the doctor so that should do the trick :thumbup: and I know what you mean with the trapped wind, Kian used to get that really bad and would end up projectile vomiting EVERYWHERE! :dohh: Lily has had it a bit too but not as bad as he had it no way! It doesn't seem to bother her much just it takes forever for her to get her wind up and she was starting to get a bit unsettled and spewing up when she couldn't get wind up properly so we started using infacol and that seems to have done the trick :thumbup:

Yeah my friend mentioned infacol but with not being able to drive and being a bit out of the way I'm gonna have to wait till I can get a lift to some where to get some. I already had the gripe water in luckily

Sarah - my boys just got over thrush a week ago. I didn't notice Will 's till it was a thick coating on his tongue and roof of his mouth, I caught Connor's early and the day after I noticed got to the doctor and got some medicine for them. It took 5 days to fully clear up But I could really tell the difference when it started clearing up. Gross but when I was rubbing the meds on their tongues around 4th day some of the white gunk would come off under my nail. 😷

Not the best quality photo but here we go... also I did not put my top on because the top hides how huge this bump really is :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/d7x05evl.jpg

Awww now that is one low bump!!
U look like you've lost loads of weight every where else tho wunna. Just ur bumps grown LOADS! Haha

Morning

Booked in and observations done. Baby seems fine

I had 1 contraction lol. I am still only 1cm and cervix posterior so at this stage it really does not look like l am progressing at all.

Waiting for shift change to get induction meds. Will keep you guys updated as far as l can and then Daphne wilk take over

Just had my 1st shot of cytotec. Nurse laughed het ass off as l literally took it all as a shot of tequila :rofl:

Will be monitored regularly and every 2nd hour more cytotec if progression is slow

As per Pam, it's been 4 hours since they started inducing her. On monitor now and it shows contractions but she really don't feel them :)saywhat: :wacko:) they measure the high-ish. Once off they will see if she's dilated more.....

2 mild contractions 5 mins apart and Matthew's heart rate drops so being monitored a bit longer.

(our whatsapp convo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->