- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Good luck wunna. Will be thinking of u today. And thank you Daphne for keeping us updated!! I'm sooooo excited :happydance:

Update from Wunna few minutes ago.

"Born 17h20. Long story to tell. Will update once drip out of hand. Cant type. Doing well so far."

She sent me one pic of her and Matthew having skin-skin contact they both seem very well. Asked if i can attach the pic here but still waiting for her reply. :D

After having her permission here's their first pic.

https://i.imgur.com/3LP3ysQ.jpg

Awwwww she looks fabulous for 17+ hours
And Matthew looks so happy to be with his mummy

Thx ladies. Still struggling to type with drip in. Will do proper update soon.

Matthew is just precious xxx

He looks it :D
So glad he arrived today for you!! Even tho 17+hours is a long time it's better than going over into tomorrow.
Sending you all lots of love and speedy recovery wishes xx you enjoy ur first few hours with ur beautiful little man xxx

Been lurking for past few days.

Aww Wunna you did it!!! Congratulations! As Pink said, you look amazing. Matthew's looking a nice healthy size too! So beautiful.

Awh congratulations Wunna! Matthew is gorgeous and that picture is definitely precious.

Congrats Wunna! He is precious! Hope all is going well!!!

I wanted to jump DH also this time. I think after last time too. Not as bad with #1 but I was a wreck after having the baby so no surprise there. We had to get creative the last few weeks.

Love the pictures of Adam!!

We just got back from a weekend in Oregon visiting DHs family. Lots of fun! And Charlie did great with the 8 hours of driving and all the excitement. The hardest part was the last couple hours on the way home and her wanting to eat lots.

BIRTH STORY
Induction started on 06/07/15 @ 08:25 with oral cytotec. 1cm dilated and posterior cervix. I received oral cytotec every 2hrs until desirable progress was made.

It was going so slow and l told dh to go home and rest until contractions were more frequent. I mean by 12:00 l eas only 2cm. I had a lot to keep me occupied and while nothing was happening it was pointless in him being at hospital.

At 15:00 l sent him a msg after a really strong contraction to joke about the pain and by 15:30 l told him to come as contractions were about 4mins apart. Now l could not talk or time them so just went with hands and knees on bed. Evety other positions made pain worse.

Dh got here at 16:00 and he was amazing!!! At 16:45 round about l wanted to push and nusrse said no. I insisted and had involuntary pushes l could not control. Nurse checked and l was about 9cm waters still in tact. I wadcso cold anx dh covered me with a blanket. He jyst did that and my water broke like in movies lol. By now it was impossinle for them to get me on my back and once managed nurse did quick check and said l could push with contractions. BEST FEELING EVER!!!

I pushed as if l was pooping every time and also pooped every time hahaha. Nurses was great and encouraged me to keep it up. Chord was around his neck but no complications. Pushed for 20 mins and he was here.

Immediate skin-to-skin while nurse checked me. I had several small internal tears that they had to stitch. Bleeding would not stop though so Dr came at 19:00 and establushed several tears on cervix. His words "looks like tp roll that was stuffed with firecrackers that exploded" l got 3 lV bags to go through and iv antibiotics

Matthew has been feeding not stop so l only managed to sleep 1hr. I have tons of pressure in vaginal area but nleeding under control and normal now. Might even go home later today.

Oh and l did this induction and birth totally unmeficated - not even air or gas

Matthew weighed 3.34kg fit and healthy

Ahhh congrats wunna!! :happydance: and well done! He is just gorgeous! And you look bloody fantastic in that photo! Just glowing and so happy <3

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Quick check-in and update with you guys. Hope you are all doing well and thank you again for your support and well wishes!!

I got discharged yesterday afternoon and was home at about 15h00. I feel like Warrior Woman as I was able to get discharged less than 24hrs after birth. We are both doing well at home. I'm so much more comfy here and at 2 days pp my bleeding looks like normal medium period and I can sit and stand up better. Swelling is down A LOT and with my check up this morning it looks so much better than it did.

Between Matthew and myself we have managed an amazing latch and he is feeding so well! When looking inside his mouth after feeds the colostrum is starting to change to a whiter colour too so looks like my milk should be here soon. He has had nice poop diapers too.
He is a little farter just like his mom and dad :D

Just got back from the hospital visit. Met my OB everything looks fine and i only have to go back if i still have bleeding past 6 weeks after birth so another TWW for me :D. She didnt confirm though if it's AF or birth related. Oh, she asked me if im gonna take a BC or not and reminded us not to get pregnant before 3-5 years. DH was :)saywhat:) speechless when he heard her say that long. :rofl: we're still gonna discuss about BC but definitely no baby yet (or actively TTCing) in the near future.

As to our pedia, he wasn't there he got a change of schedule. Talked to filipina nurses there and they all told us that we should change him as he is not good :haha: so we picked one whom they recommend. Adam's doing great and he is now 4.6 kgs he was 3.6 kgs 2 weeks ago. .5 kgs in a week. :yipee: will be back if needed or on his 2nd month for his vaccines.

Great to hear your doing so well and Matthew is feeding well! And home in 24hrs is amazing!!

Aww so lovely to hear you and Adam are doing so well also mdscpa. And he's gaining weight so well.
3-5 yrs is a long time to wait for another baby if your wanting more, is there a reason y they have said so long?

She wanted my body to heal and baby ready before getting pregnant. Back home they say to wait 3 years as well. But i know lots of ladies getting pregnant after a year without any complications so we'll see how long we can wait to actively TTC again. We tried for almost 5 years for Adam so who knows how long the next will take. Waiting 3 years before we try is not an option for us... :D

No I don't blame you. I wouldn't be waiting that long either. Fingers crossed for you that your pregnancy with Adam has got your body on track so you can conceive faster next time.
My docs told me about 20 weeks that a pregnancy that goes full term can a lot of the time sort out any issues a body has had in the past. I Defo think it worked for me as I've had issues for a long time with hormones and my weight and it's just falling off now, was during my pregnancy too

Crazy for them to tell you to wait so long!! I got pregnant at 18m after my first because I was hoping for a Vbac and then this time my second was 13 months when I got pregnant give or take.

I have thrush on my nipples :( I got some cream for it but it isn't pleasant.

This is how Charlie does tummy time :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
I was told 3 years after mine to have a higher chance of a less problematic pregnancy.

Ah Missfox, have you tried using a shield? I've only just managed to sort my nipple out from cracking and soreness... then ended up with mastitis :dohh: did my first public feeding yesterday too :happydance:

Hey ladies :hi: how is everyone? And how are the little ones doing?

Lily thankfully got rid of the thrush fairly easily and is now back to her usual sleepy content self <3 today she did wake up properly (apart from for her feeds) till 4pm.... :haha: shes growing so so quickly! And even though she started off smaller then Kian was at birth she has now overtaken what he was at her age! No blinking wonder though because literally all she does is sleep and eat :dohh: :haha: here is a rare glimpse of her when she actually had her eyes open! :haha:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x400q90/538/PdLGx1.jpg

Not even half an hour later ..... :dohh: :haha:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x400q90/673/5eQ21S.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"