- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I will get the front page updated here in a bit with any BFPs I haven't added yet.

Nikoru, I know right now it looks bad and it may be but don't give up hope yet. Will you be going to the doctor? Please keep us updated. I have everything crossed for you. I really do. I've been there and a miscarriage is not something I would wish on anyone. I am hoping that everything is okay for you.

I have my first ultrasound in 2 hours. I am terrified. I'm feeling so scared and pessimistic. I spotted lightly a few times from Sunday to Tuesday so that has me very worried. Nothing since Tuesday though. I will update after my scan... I am so scared. I can't put into words how scared I am after my last pregnancy.

As far as gender, I have felt girl since I got my BFP. Last pregnancy I felt very strongly it was a boy but it ended up being twins so who knows. It's hard for me to think that far into the future because pregnancy has never resulted in a baby for me. I have no preference and will be so happy either way.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! Means a lot. Can't believe how attached I am to what was growing inside me so soon. Guess you don't realise until you become pregnant for the first time. It really is something else.

My husband called the hospital but they said not to come down unless I had much more pain or I bleed a lot more. Otherwise just keep my appointment for next week. I called in sick for tomorrow so I can rest a little but really I called so I could have a day to myself to be sad. One thing that does make me feel better is that in Japan they believe in Mizuko, they believe the life is a water child and many people go pray for them at the shrine and leave gifts. So mine won't be an angel, it will be a Mizuko. I'll probably update tomorrow or sometime next week. It is encouraging to read the stories about people who bled red and still went on to have healthy babies but I can't help but think this is the end for this one.

Shilo good luck for your scan! My fingers are crossed for you!

Nikoru, could you possibly see if you can get your HCG checked somewhere? Then rechecked a day or two later. If it's dropping then that will be an easy answer as to if you are miscarrying or not since a scan probably wouldn't answer much right now. I had a scan the day before I miscarried last time and we even knew I was going to miscarry already but they have no way of predicting from an ultrasound that early when there is no heartbeat yet to go by.

Nikoru i am so sorry. I am crossing everything for you. Goodluck shilo x

Please take me off the list. I'm out for June. This is my first mc. Anyone have any tips on how to figure out when I will ovulate next? I've heard your first cycle after can be really goofy, but of course DH and I would love to try to get right back on the wagon.

H&H 34 or so more weeks to all you girls!

So sorry, sass. I have no idea about ovulation after m/c. I think most doctors recommend to wait 4-6 weeks before trying again, but that's maybe just so they have a better idea of conception date and that...not sure. Maybe just try ovulation tests this month? There's cheap ones on amazon. Again, I'm so sorry, but good luck for next time! X

Sass, I'm so sorry to hear :cry: :hugs: Sorry I don't have much advice re: ovulation but I have heard many women fall pregnant straight after a miscarriage.

Nikoru, I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding :hugs: I want to share my story with my first. At 5 weeks I started bleeding HEAVILY. Literally, the toilet bowl was just filled with blood. Clots, cramping and all. I thought for SURE I was having a miscarriage. I went to emergency where they of course could not tell me much but they did do a scan and they saw a sac, which was normal but that didn't mean much of anything at the time. Still could go one way or another. Anyways, I bled for a long time. Big clots etc etc. Then at 6 weeks we went into another scan where I thought I would learn I lost the baby but low and behold we got to SEE and HEAR the little heartbeat. It felt like a miracle but it's somewhat common! Now, I have a little, crazy 2 year old running around :haha: I hope your story has a great ending as well :hugs:

So I'm bleeding. A lot. I think I'm out. Can't stop crying at the moment. It obviously wasn't meant to be this time.

Nikoru0111, there is hope still! Please don't be too pessimistic until you have an ultrasound or a HCG levels checked. I know a lot of people who bled and still had healthy babies.
Wish you lots of luck!
Watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-EZD1nQXzw

So, we have a heartbeat! It was so tiny so she just barely was able to pick it up. At first we could only see it but then she found a good angle and we heard it. She could only pick up 110 bpm but said it's really higher, you just can't pick it up right when it's this tiny. Measuring 6 weeks. I have an appointment on the 24th but not sure about next ultrasound.

I will catch up on posts I've missed now.

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • us3.jpg
    us3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
Please take me off the list. I'm out for June. This is my first mc. Anyone have any tips on how to figure out when I will ovulate next? I've heard your first cycle after can be really goofy, but of course DH and I would love to try to get right back on the wagon.

H&H 34 or so more weeks to all you girls!

I'm so sorry. I think it varies for everyone on your cycle following a miscarriage. I bled for 18 or so days after my miscarriage but that was at 8+3. I'm so sorry. No one should have to go through this. :hugs:

Heartbeats are exciting indeed! I'm not getting an early scan today...I don't want to pretend something's wrong and trick the NHS into giving me one as that's taking away resources from people who need them (this was suggested to me, actually, but how selfish can you be?) and we don't want to spend a day and £50 on a private one...so we'll wait for the one at 13 weeks. I'm quite happy with that but there'll always be a little worry until we get that scan...and let's face it...probably after, too!

Nikoru - I totally agree with the other ladies, you don't know that you're out as bleeding alone doesn't mean miscarriage. Hopefully you can get beta testing done to see how your levels are doing. Keep us updated. No matter what happens you have a bunch of ladies here for support and we are all sending our thoughts of a sticky bean your way.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to all the new bumps!!!

Shilo- So glad to hear that you were able to capture the heartbeat!! how exciting.

AFM, I have a follow up appt this afternoon and I'm hoping to get a heartbeat too, but I know that this early it is different for everyone so I'm just keeping my finger crossed that everything checks out OK.

I am hoping for a boy, but think that I am probably cooking a girl because of how bad my m/s has been. But just like everyone else, all we really care about is a healthy baby no matter what gender we get.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I miscarried our precious beans on Wed, It was after our 4th IVF cycle and after losing both tubes and 2 babies previously. This was our very last try at being parents. We are utterly devastated. x

I'm so sorry to hear Africaqueen :cry: I can't imagine how devastated you are right now :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear of the possibly three losses. :(

Nikoru0111, I would wait until you have a scan or hCG checked. I gushed blood my entire pregnancy with one of my living children. Never bled with my angels. :/

BIG HUGS Nikoru0111, africaqueen and Sass827 :hugs:

---------------------------
Today is my son, Stephen's due date. I miss my boys more than anything. Feeling really emotional today. :cry:

Hi I got my bfp this morning think I'm due 18th June. Not sure! I've requested face book Rosie Fleetcroft

Oh ladies, what a tough morning for everyone. So sorry to hear about our angels and threatened angels. Big hugs to Nikoru0111, africaqueen and sass827. Thinking of you all and wishing you peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->