- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Heather my first took 27 months (plus 6 months where we were living in separate countries so its not counted in our ttc time, but was still time where we were desperately wanting a baby). I found out at 3+2. Second took 4 months of ntnp while breastfeeding, and I really dont think I even ovulated before conceiving and I didn't find out til almost 6 weeks. This time we were ntnp for over a year, but it was only my third cycle pp (and again the first I ovulated) and I found out at 3+2 again. I know how you feel about time dragging the earelier you find out. I keep thinking I'm at least 5 weeks along lol.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've started a countdown to my first dr. appt - 18 days now. I am finding I have to count down to something or I'll go crazy, haha.

I'm the same! My first appointment (other than that awful experience at the first clinic) is on the 17th. Just 7 days to go! Everyone fingers crossed they can find the HB at 6W+2. If not I can probably go back in a week or two and then I guess I'll have my next appointment 4 weeks later. In first trimester I think it's every 4 weeks, then second and most of third I believe it is every 2 weeks until you get close then it's every week.

I'm still much calmer because I've realised panicking and worrying won't do a thing and even making it to 12W is no guarantee. I've read some of the most heartbreakingly tragic stories on here of second trimester or even later m/c. I don't know how some women have the strength. I honestly never thought I'd feel as strongly attached to my little embryo as I do and if I lose it I am going to be devastated. I've also realised there is no safe trimester and there is probably different worries throughout, same as when you give birth so I'm just going to have to wait and see and let nature takes it's course. Hopefully I'll come out the other side with a beautiful healthy baby. If not, I guess it wasn't meant to be this time. I just hope I can find the strength to try again.

Hello to the new bumps!

Beadette, I just had a nosey at your story, sounds scary! Glad everyone is okay now. I know next to nothing about pre-e...will you need to be monitored more closely this pregnancy?

Hi, yes I've been informed that I'll be kept an eye on but probably not until the third trimester really. My consultant said I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting preeclampsia again. Hopefully taking the aspirin for the duration will minimise that chance. At the moment though I'm just hoping to God that o stay pregnant. My NT scan is booked for 28th November which feels like forever away. X

I had an incident with my almost three year old and my severe nausea started to kick in by all the cinnamon :wacko::thumbup::sick:

rissamykl - Congrats and I hope everything continues to go your way!

Nikoru0111 - It's so hard not to worry sometimes, but certainly much better for you and baby! Even though I have personal experience with the bad happening, I try to focus on the fact that it's MUCH more likely that things will be just fine. Just have to enjoy the journey and hope for the best.

AFM, I finally got what I asked for and have felt pregnant this week. I've yet to get sick, but I've had mostly mild nausea quite a lot. Often it's a combo of nausea and a really dull crampy feeling. Not even period type cramping, just a dull ache kind of. And often lasting most of the day. Nothing sounds good to eat. I had a Sonic grilled cheese for lunch which was great once I started eating and chips, salsa, and cream cheese for dinner. My biggest problem is not sleeping well at all. Takes a long time to fall asleep and then I wake up a bunch. I'm having a really hard time getting comfortable and even though I have the AC lower than usual and I start out cool, I wake up burning up. I've been so tired I've nearly fallen asleep at my desk in the afternoons. Quite frustrating! My doctor wrote some prescriptions for a few nausea meds since I'll be travelling to Europe for 2 weeks. Hopefully that'll help.

Got my scan tomorrow morning. Getting anxious!

Does anyone have any inklings of gender?

I have a really strong feeling that I'm having a boy this time! (I got my girl for baby #1 so I don't have a preference this time around)!

I don't have any strong feeling so far. I would prefer a girl if I'm honest BUT I know I'll be happy whatever. I feel like it might be twins for some reason. It probably won't be but that's the only strong feeling so far.

To be honest I'll just be over the moon with a healthy baby. My whole family hoped for a girl when my sister was pregnant and it turned out to be a boy. My mum sulked for a few weeks when we found out lol. Now we wouldn't swap him for the world!

I'm feeling boy. I don't care either way as long as it is healthy but I'd love for my daughter to have a sister.

I'm feeling like its a boy but that might be wishful thinking. My husband really wants a boy, and I have no preference. I also dont really trust my intuition as I was dead certain my eldest was a boy as well.

I'm feeling girl. I always wanted three boys...we have a daughter :) There are so many weird similarities between this pregnancy and my last one, so I am just thinking we are destined for beautiful little ladies.

Hello ladies!!! I just found out this morning I'm approx. 5weeks pregnant after only one month off nuva ring, ntnp. Dr appt Tuesday morning for confirmation and since my insurance only covers the 20 week scan I'm gonna say I don't remember when my last period was and see if that gets me a dating scan! I am seriously so excited and can't wait to find out my June due date. OHs bday is june19 what a better bday gift?!

I have a strong feeling we're having a girl! I've had this feeling from the start but my exhaustion and symptoms are just like with my daughter. I was never tired with my boys. I could sleep all day and night if I could...:haha:

Are there any uk ladies?

I dont feel pregnant at all, no cramps now or sickness, although i am tired.

Cant believe you all get scans so early on. I have to wait till 10 weeks to see a midwife to book in and then a scan at 12 weeks.

Would have loved to have known how my figures are doubling but they dont do that here unless youve had previous difficulties. It would maybe help me worry less. This pregnancy is totally different from my dd.

I'm in Scotland!

My scan isn't until 13+1, ages away!

I have a feeling it's a girl, but no idea really. I was sure the first one was a boy and she turned out to be a girl, so I wouldn't trust myself. :D

I'm quite glad they don't do HCG here...one less thing to worry about!

I'm feeling like it will be my 3rd boy, would love a girl though..
I'm having an early scan because i have booked a private one, i didn't want to wait until 12 weeks. Plus people keep suggesting twins to me so i need to know if there are more than 1 in there :haha:

Feeling so exhausted today, woke up several times in the night starving. I thought to myself I am NOT eating in the middle of the night, I am NOT!! Apart from the hunger and tiredness though feeling fine

So I'm bleeding. A lot. I think I'm out. Can't stop crying at the moment. It obviously wasn't meant to be this time. I think I'll take a break and try again maybe in Jan. Hope you guys all stay healthy. Will try check in on you know and again. Take care of yourselves X

Oh Niko big :hugs: dont give up hope yet though, there are so many stories of bleeding, even heavy and clotting, and bub turned out to be just fine. You never know, you might turn out to he onenofn those stories too :hugs::hugs:

Nikoru, I'm so sorry. Are you going in to see a doctor? If you are miscarrying, don't be disheartened. It happens a lot (I know that's no help to you) and most women go on to have healthy babies (I hope this will help a little). Are you sure that's it though? Here's hoping it's just a major scare and not as serious as you think. Big hugs.

I'm just back from the nurse (just to get registered with a GP since we've just moved) and she said my blood pressure is slightly high. She wants to see me back in a month. So I'm sat here trying not to freak out and google myself into a panic...I'm really not a worrier at all usually, but this has thrown me off big time...midwife appointment isn't for another 3 weeks almost. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->