- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

So, I am moving soon. Sometime within the next 3 months, the Army won't give me an absolute date yet...which is driving me bonkers, as I need to find child care and enroll my kiddos in school...AND I am closing on a house on the 24th of this month, but now they say I may not move until Jan or Feb. Ugh...then to throw another wrench in the works, they're saying that my husband can't apply to move with me until August 2015. :growlmad: So, until then he will be living 6 hours away, and I will have my toddler, and 3 other kiddos...ugh. What worries me is my first labor from actual pain to birth was 22 hours, the second was 15 min, the third was 15 min, the fourth was completely silent (sounds great...but I tell you, it was the worst when it came time to push) and my fifth was about 10 min. So, by the time I realize I am in labor, I will have to coordinate someone to be at home with my other kiddos, then find a way to get to the hospital, and call the hubby knowing he probably won't make it. :cry: Rant...closed...

Oh my thats such a lot of stress! Is your hubby military too? I can't even fathom not being allowed to apply to move with your spouse :wacko:

Welcome to the new bumps!

Poys what a bummer! Sounds like a very stressful time. I guess you haven't told them you are expecting either? I don't know if that would make a difference either way.

AFM I've got some low cramps this morning and a little queasiness too. Man I am so impatient for my first doctors appt.

Are any of you starting to show at all yet (esp for those who have already had kids)? I feel bloated but so far I don't really think it's much of a bump. I wonder how long it will take this time around.

Hubby thinks I have a little preggo belly starting, but I think its just bloat, even though it does feel a little hard... I didn't show until well after 20 weeks the previous pregnancies though.

I have been reading more and more about Betas and such...and at 25 DPO, mine being over 22000, that seems really high...especially according to so many others....should I be worried something might be wrong?

Mine was about that with my secomd pregnancy about 5 1/2 weeks when I found out. There's such q wide range of normwlmi wouldn't worry.

Yes, my hubby is military too. He isn't very happy about not being able to come with me. Of course, ugh...I just don't want to go through everything alone...blah...

I had mcdonalds many times a week (esp during the first tri) while I was preggo w DD. It almost felt like relieving a hang over if that makes sense? 2 cheeseburgers, fries and a milkshake! Needless to say I had gained 16 lbs by 16 weeks!

Ugh...I tell DH, "I feel like crap"...so, he puts his hand on my forehead and says "you feel fine to me". Needless to say, I smacked his hand away and curled up in my recliner.

I told OH I was feeling a bit nauseous the other day and he went "isn't it a bit early for that?" He now knows better.

HI!!! :) I just got my :bfp: 2 days ago so I feel like its a bit premature to be joining any groups but..here I am! By my last period I should be due around June 25th :) Glad there's a fun group already going! This is my 2nd baby and it still doesn't feel real at all....My first appt will be Monday where I will request bloods just to be sure.

Hey, stalking here until I know my actual due date.
O dates and AF dates are a little messed up, so I need a dating scan to be sure :shrug:

Good morning all and welcome to the newest bumps!

Super stressful day at work yesterday then spent the entire drive home ranting at the traffic then trying to lower my blood pressure back down, sigh. I guess some of the emotions are starting to kick in! Today feeling lots of low cramps, trying not to be concerned.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've started a countdown to my first dr. appt - 18 days now. I am finding I have to count down to something or I'll go crazy, haha.

Yay!! Betas Monday were 796 and 48hrs later we are at 2562..relief..now to see our little beans heartbeat..:)

Hi ladies,

I'm cautiously pregnant with number 2 and have an EDD of 11th June.

I'm absolutely terrified but have a good feeling about this one so really hope my gut instinct is right this time.

I had 2 MMC's in 2009/2010 whilst TTC#1 which were only discovered at the dating scans. I then took aspirin and high dose folic (self-prescribed *naughty*) and got pregnant with my beautiful boy. I stopped taking the aspirin at 20 weeks and had a very uneventful pregnancy until a routine MW appointment at 33 weeks which saw me rushed to high dependency unit with severe pre-eclampsia. My boy was born by emergency c-section 2 days later at 33+4. More info at start of my parenting journal if anyone is interested so I'll not bore you in here lol.

So bit nervous of mmc and getting preeclampsia again. Booked in ultra early with MW on Monday as doctor thought it was a good idea to get me under consultant ASAP. Am on aspirin for the duration and under the consultant who basically saved me and my boy last time which is fantastic.

So far I'm feeling good. Skin is a bit crap, sore full boobs, tired but overall feeling good! Keeping everything crossed right now!

Good luck to all you ladies xxx

hI,

I am BFP with due date in June. I will find out exact day on tuesday when I get ultra sound and see doctor. But i wanted to give a little backround of how i got to today for those who may be where I was and are now..
I had IVF as only option (husband fertility issue)..
Had 2, 5 day balsts done.. went for first beta 14 days later and it was 22. nurse said it was VERY low (should be in the 100's) and did not look good (5 & under is considered negative or miscarriage)but would go back in 4 days. I went back four days late and my beta was at 220. that was good the re said but she was still worried that I started so low. I went back for 3rd beta yesterday and my beta was 2765 :) Nurse laughed and said she is convined I have a lazy boy in there.
I am exactly where i should be at 5 weeks and will now see tuesday when I am do and check with ultrasoound that everything is good. It was a emotional rollercoaster and I am still a litle in shock that things are going our way for a change. I know we still ahve 6 weeks to go to get in clear with 1st trimester but i hope this gives other hope who are going through what I did.

Hugs ♥

Hello to the new bumps!

Beadette, I just had a nosey at your story, sounds scary! Glad everyone is okay now. I know next to nothing about pre-e...will you need to be monitored more closely this pregnancy?

Wow rissamykl! Wonderful story :hugs: I am also from Michigan and not far at all. About 2 hours from Detroit. Owosso (small town so might not know it).

kisses and hugs thank you- yes i am in westland and I know where you are at :) that is awesome.

hi am 5wks6days along and my due date is 5th june. Can u put me in please?

Just got my scan date! Oct 23. I'll be 8+1. They are looking for HB since at my 5+0 scan there was just the gestational sac and yolk sac. 2 weeks to wait to see that beautiful HB! Here are my cute little sacs from 5+0 😁 https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/reiko_caps/4D2EC964-96AB-4C39-B590-A4ED94F7E92C.jpg

i had a very early ultrasound today due to cramping and we seen the gestational sack and the thickend endometriam around it. they also said I have a cyst on my right overy in which that happens when you ovulate on that side. she said its not really a bad thing because while everything is changing that's actually what supports the start of the baby until the yolk sac starts. I have another next week at 6w 2 days she said there should be a ys in there by then

Just got my scan date! Oct 23. I'll be 8+1. They are looking for HB since at my 5+0 scan there was just the gestational sac and yolk sac. 2 weeks to wait to see that beautiful HB! Here are my cute little sacs from 5+0 😁 https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/reiko_caps/4D2EC964-96AB-4C39-B590-A4ED94F7E92C.jpg

how cool atleast u got to see the ys mine was just the gs for now

Congrats and welcome to the newcomers! If anyone is interested there's a facebook group - info on the first post (pretty quiet in there at the moment still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->