- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm 5w3d and I can wait to hit 12 so maybe I'll feel pregnant at least lol I'm so worried that because I barely have at symptoms its not gonna last

I don't think I have you on the front page yet. What's your due date and I'll get you added :)

Right now it looks like the 12th but my Dr appt is Tuesday so I might find out more!

I'll put you down for the 12th then. If it changes just let me know! Good luck at your appointment.

Nikoru-my fingers are soooo crossed for you :)

Is anyone else massively bloated? I mean I look like I'm well into the 2nd tri. I'm hoping it's normal because it seems like I get bigger every day. I had to get a Bella band because the jeans that were too big on me on our honeymoon a few months ago are now inches away from buttoning at all!

My mom keeps making jokes that they will have to 'count babies' at our scan in two weeks. I'm so ready for it to get here so I can see if things are going according to plan in there!

So bloated! And just so hungry... took my son and nephew to firehouse open house and ate 3 free hotdogs.... I kept saying they were for my OH who wasn't even there

4w2d today and so glad took a clearblue digital today and it said pregnant 2-3 :) last week I got 1-2 :) had a chemical in july so I am a bit nervous.

I've been miserable these past few days. I'm not bloated but every time I put in my progesterone suppositories, I cramp really bad for a couple of hours. Not to mention the discharge for hours afterwards makes me paranoid that I'm bleeding so I'm running to the bathroom constantly. I also can't sleep already. I toss and turn all night and have been having very vivid weird dreams. The ones where you're telling yourself you're asleep the whole time and you're aware you're dreaming. So you get no good sleep.

I've always had issues getting random cysts sometimes and right now I have one on my ass cheek. Talk about a horrible spot. It's so swollen and hurts to walk and sit.

I am miserable but after years of trying and a miscarriage, I'll handle the symptoms gladly.

Hi all! Not too much bloating here so far but totally exhausted. I took two naps yesterday! I'm also kind of emotional, just up and down about things - impatient then sad then happy then back to being down. It feels weird, and mostly just makes me want to sleep more, ha.

smoore - Welcome to the group :) I hope things go smoothly this time around. :hugs:

sengland - Everybody is afraid of a M/C I think. It´s the nature of life... :shrug:

Heather - Wait feels like it can go on forever... :hugs:

Snufkin - cramps are a pregnancy symptom. I have those almost constantly, much less painful the AF. :)
Aww, such a cutie, pointing at the baby :haha:

kissesandhugs - I hope your pregnancy stays trouble free :)

SarahTabor - Welcome :)

NDH - Hehe. Hopefully she won´t sniff out your situation just yet ;)

pb - yay for seeing the heartbeat :)
and yay for eating without nausea. :thumbup:

Nikoru - I hope things turn out for the best :hugs:
It´s never good to google your symptoms or sac size... :hugs:
Fx for your next appointment.

Marlarky - no symptoms is good, some symptoms is good. It´s just kinda unfomfortable to not feel symptoms as it makes you unsure... that´s never fun :hugs:

Radiance - I hope you get to hear the heartbeat, best feeling ever :D

sengland - yep, I look huge. Hope it goes down soon. ;) Maybe you´ll have twins, huh? :thumbup:

Marlarky - haha for the hotdogs. :haha:

Ruz - congrats for the 2-3 weeks :) I hope it´s a sticky bean :baby:

AFM - My MS started this morning. It´s quite mild today. Haven´t thrown up yet. I hope it stays that way for this pregnancy, though that´s hoping for a lot.
I´m feeling very pregnant, but still not trusting that I am. I POAS 2-3x a day, just to see those beautiful lines again. :blush:
Midwife is calling tomorrow. Hopefully I get a dating scan soon.

I have had two bouts of "morning" sickness late at night so far. I have felt nauseous, almost like a sinus drainage nausea without the drainage other parts of the day.

I've been super bloated. It doesn't help I still have a pouch from last pregnancy plus when I gain weight it goes straight into a baby belly :haha: so I look about 5 months pregnant already. I told a close friend and she said she wondered bc of the belly at the funeral. Let's just say, I was NOT pregnant at that time :haha: :blush:

:wave: I am going to go ahead and tentatively join you ladies! I have finally got my first ever :bfp: after TTC for 2 years and our first cycle of IVF. I go to the RE tomorrow for my beta blood test and am really hoping it confirms what a number of hpts have told me! According to my IVF dates, my due date should be June 21!

Sengland - Omg! The bloat is ridiculous? I agree that I look way further along and am am no longer even trying to button my pants. Right now I'm using a hair tie looped through my button hole to hold my pants together but I also bought a maternity band online. I also bought a few dresses because pants are just not my friend right now :nope:

Shill- I completely understand what you mean. No matter how miserable we are we're still so lucky and happy to be going through this :flower: although its not my symptoms that are killing me, it's the having to still go to work and handle other responsibilities. If I could just lay in bed and be miserable it wouldn't be so rough.

Coucou - I hear that the tiredness is only bad in the first and last trimesters...hopefully that's true!

Preg - fingers crossed you're able to get your scan soon!

:wave: I am going to go ahead and tentatively join you ladies! I have finally got my first ever :bfp: after TTC for 2 years and our first cycle of IVF. I go to the RE tomorrow for my beta blood test and am really hoping it confirms what a number of hpts have told me! According to my IVF dates, my due date should be June 21!

Welcome Melissa! Congrats on your bfp :happydance::happydance:

Oh goodness!!! Good luck!

I go to a RE as well, and know the emotional turmoil! Fingers crossed for you! I did not have to do IVF, but I know the stress and such that come with all the appts and meds. :hugs:

I get my second blood work on Tuesday. They ordered the first Thursday and it came back looking great. I hope you get the same!

I would like to join you wonderful ladies. I am due on June 16th, which is my fiancés birthday. YAY!!!! Happy pregnancies ladies...

Hi I'd love to join your group. I'm due on the 10th. At the moment only my oh and I know. Were going to try and hold off as long as possible to tell anyone else - Christmas if we can manage it and I'm going crazy trying to keep the news to myself alread!!

Since they lost my hCG blood work I decided to do a urine test this afternoon. I prayed it was really dark! These are a two week difference!! :) First was my first test (my 2nd and 3rd were a little (very little) darker) and today... bam!! Test line is darker than the control :happydance: I would say this is a good sign??

Attachments

• twoweeksdifference.jpg
    twoweeksdifference.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
I think your yolk sac looks perfectly normal. I think it's great news that you're measuring on time. That means you likely have no stopped developing so I have high hopes for you that you will see a heartbeat at your next appointment.

Are you still bleeding? If you were miscarrying, I imagine you would have kept bleeding. With my miscarriage, I started spotting for a few days and then the red blood started and it didn't stop until the miscarriage was over.

Thanks Shilo! Yes I have stopped bleeding completely for now anyway and no more cramps other than gas type ones because I'm constipated. My husband is super optimistic but I just don't want to get my hopes up. It could be a missed miscarriage or a blighted ovum. I hear the sac continues to grow. Maybe my body knew and tried to miscarry but didn't manage too I don't know. Hopefully I might get some good news just like kissesandhugs did in her first pregnancy though.

Radience-those pregnancy tests look wonderful but I'm not really an expert in the matter. This is my first pregnancy after all which is why I'm freaking out at every little thing...although to be fair bright red blood and severe cramps is pretty scary.

To be honest I'm glad they didn't take my bloods because I probably would have been worrying about those too. I even heard one lady who's hcg levels just continued to rise perfectly with a blighted ovum so maybe in my case they wouldn't help much anyway, guess the ony approach is the wait and see approach.

Welcome all the newcomers!

Radience that test looks amazing!

I would love to join you all! I just got my BFP a week ago and af is officially 4 days late. What's weird to me is I feel great! My bb are sore but other than that no symptoms. Unofficially my due date is June 19th. I'll be calling my dr this week to make my first appointment. Congrats to all the ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->