- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I never get sore boobs either. Maybe bfeastfeeding (I'm still nursing both lol) has completely desensitized me :p

Ive never had any symptoms besides mild nausea for a couple weeks and heartburn from second tri on. I've had very cruisy pregnancies and births.

Oh wow! Lots to catch up on since I last logged in.

First off, thinking of our JuneBugs who experienced losses this week. Sending love and hugs to you all.

Thinking of you too, Nikoru. Hope you get good news at your next appt

And welcome to all the new mommas!!

AFM - I still don't feel pregnant either. I never really had sore boobs with my first until well into my second tri, and I don't have them now either. Just nipple sensitivity really.

As for right now, I'm going to say boy. I don't really expect to have a girl. I'm good with being a boy mom though, plus we already have boy things ;) When we ask our nearly 2 year old if he wants a brother or sister he says "baby brudder". He also points to my belly and says "baby hiding, funny baby" LOL! It's very cute :)

Sure, tuamora! Here are two options :) I'll add them to the first post as well. Just remember to remove the 4 * symbols.

https://i62.tinypic.com/2afbx8n.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2afbx8n.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

https://i61.tinypic.com/2naipa8.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2naipa8.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

Nikoru, I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I was the same way last pregnancy when things started to go wrong. Despite seeing a heartbeat this time, I'm still afraid to get attached after my past experience. I will keep everything crossed for you.

So a symptom that I didn't even know existed... I am having SO MUCH trouble breathing. I always feel short of breath and like I'm not getting enough air. I didn't think that would be an issue until later in pregnancy when I was bigger. I did some googling and apparently it's pretty common in early pregnancy. Not a fan lol. I never feel like I can catch my breath.

Sure, tuamora! Here are two options :) I'll add them to the first post as well. Just remember to remove the 4 * symbols.

https://i62.tinypic.com/2afbx8n.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2afbx8n.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

https://i61.tinypic.com/2naipa8.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2naipa8.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

Nikoru, I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I was the same way last pregnancy when things started to go wrong. Despite seeing a heartbeat this time, I'm still afraid to get attached after my past experience. I will keep everything crossed for you.

So a symptom that I didn't even know existed... I am having SO MUCH trouble breathing. I always feel short of breath and like I'm not getting enough air. I didn't think that would be an issue until later in pregnancy when I was bigger. I did some googling and apparently it's pretty common in early pregnancy. Not a fan lol. I never feel like I can catch my breath.

Thank you so much Shilo! I really really hope I can still be a part of the June bugs group! You guys are such awesome people. Thank you shilo for making those purple sigs as well. Hopefully if everything goes well on Friday I might put mine back up. I'm just too scared to at the moment. Don't want to get too attached although I already know I am.

EDIT: I think I spoke too soon about the no bleeding and no cramps. I've got some brown stained discharge and cramps again *sigh* just keep thinking that it's probably a miscarriage waiting to start since I heard about some women who started bleeding a little then it stopped and then it started again a few days later which ended in a full miscarriage.

The increased blood flow causes you to lose your breath easier than usual. I get out of breath just vacuuming ;)

Hi everyone! I am pregnant and due around June 4th I believe. I have 3 beautiful boys who are 7,4,and 2. I have a migraine disorder that I was diagnosed with a year ago that causes 24/7 vertigo, headaches, nausea, etc. So we decided we were done having kids. Well apparently God had a different plan because after doing the deed only ONE time the whole month (adding in that this was 21 days after my period too) our condom broke. I was not on bc due to my migraines so low and behold I found out I was pregnant. Still not believing it 100% ;) Good news is that it has made my migraine symptoms greatly reduce due to hormones!! Bad news is I had an ultrasound last Thursday and all they saw was a gestational sac and yolk sac....no baby :/ Praying my dates were just off and we see a baby this week at next ultrasound!! (They estimated me at 5w6d last thurs) We are not announcing this pregnancy because we get very tired of the "oh trying for your girl" or "I hope its a girl" comments when we feel any baby should be a blessing even if it is our 4th boy!!! Anyways...I am looking forward to this journey with you all. Currently taking a break from my facebook so the secret doesnt slip but will add this group on there when I reactivate it!!! Congrats to you all!! :) :)

Thank you soooo much Shilo, you are awesome. I am super excited to join the June Bug group. I have had the shortness of breath while I am resting. I have also become overheated doing normal activities.

Nikoru

I hope everything goes well for you.

Well, we're still staying with the in-laws until our flat is sold. We didn't plan on telling them until then, but they're off on holiday for a week and nausea has hit me hard. I've not needed to throw up yet, but I know I'm getting close. I think we'll maybe tell them tonight so I can stop worrying about them finding out. I'm just a bit worried they'll judge as we're not in the greatest situation right now, but I hope they'll see that all of that will be sorted soon, and way before the new baby arrives.

So looking forward to 2nd trimester! :D

So I started bleeding again. Lots again. This time I passed a largish round dark brown "clot" I think that was it. Was having pain on and off today. Was still trying to be positive but I just don't think the kind of pain I was in was normal coupled now with the bright red bleeding and the perfect round clot. The edges seemed too perfect to be just uterine lining or actual blood clots. Cried again but I think I'd had a good few days to accept it. I just wish we hadn't been able to see anything yesterday at the doctors because it gave me false hope. Probably was a blighted ovum or genetic defect I guess. I just want the pain and bleeding to be over now. We won't be trying again until January at the earliest. Of course we were over the moon and happy about having a baby but in truth it wasn't the right time for us. Maybe it's just fate at work and this is the way it was supposed to be. At least I know I can conceive but on the other hand my only pregnant experience was a miscarriage so I don't know if I can carry them. I'm just tucked up in bed and OH is trying to cook something for us bless him. I feel very lucky to have such a loving and wonderful husband he has been really great through all of this and that's what I need to focus on right now.

Nikoru, I'm going to put this in spoilers since it's details about my miscarriage but that doesn't sound like you passed the sac to me. Please feel free not to read it if it will upset you. I would understand.

I would still try not to think that you definitely miscarried yet. I can't deny clotting sounds bad. You've been shown to have a sac and when I miscarried the sac was nothing like a clot. I had some clots mixed in with the bleeding leading up to my actual miscarriage and I thought it was over several times too until it actually was and was quite obvious. The sac was like a deflated see through bag with a tissue like feeling. It's hard to describe. But it definitely wasn't clot like. If you are miscarrying I would hate for you to be caught off guard thinking it's over. Obviously I'm no professional and didn't see what you passed but I just wanted to warn you there may be more coming if you are miscarrying. I was farther along than you but I was measuring where you are with only a sac and fetal pole. I hope you don't ever have the bad experience I did but when it came time to pass the sac about 2 days after the bright red bleeding started, I had contractions for 3 hours. I'm sorry if I'm scaring you. You may not be miscarrying but if you are I just wanted to tell you what could happen. No one prepared me despite knowing I was going to miscarry for 3 weeks and I wish they had. Either way I'm so sorry about what you're going through and how stressful I know it is.

I have been having mild pink tinged spotting just typically when I use the bathroom once a day.. yesterda I wiped a small amount of brown discharge then last night had a small small small amount of red blood like the width if my pinky nail on my pad and wiped more..now I am wiping very little brown again..no cramping..I am praying this isn't the start of something...:( don't feel pregnant at all...today I am going to relax and not do to much..

Nikoru, I'm going to put this in spoilers since it's details about my miscarriage but that doesn't sound like you passed the sac to me. Please feel free not to read it if it will upset you. I would understand.

I would still try not to think that you definitely miscarried yet. I can't deny clotting sounds bad. You've been shown to have a sac and when I miscarried the sac was nothing like a clot. I had some clots mixed in with the bleeding leading up to my actual miscarriage and I thought it was over several times too until it actually was and was quite obvious. The sac was like a deflated see through bag with a tissue like feeling. It's hard to describe. But it definitely wasn't clot like. If you are miscarrying I would hate for you to be caught off guard thinking it's over. Obviously I'm no professional and didn't see what you passed but I just wanted to warn you there may be more coming if you are miscarrying. I was farther along than you but I was measuring where you are with only a sac and fetal pole. I hope you don't ever have the bad experience I did but when it came time to pass the sac about 2 days after the bright red bleeding started, I had contractions for 3 hours. I'm sorry if I'm scaring you. You may not be miscarrying but if you are I just wanted to tell you what could happen. No one prepared me despite knowing I was going to miscarry for 3 weeks and I wish they had. Either way I'm so sorry about what you're going through and how stressful I know it is.

Thanks shilo for all your help and support. I'm pretty certain I am miscarrying I really don't think this amount of pain is normal but maybe I haven't passed the sac yet. We will see what happens. I'm just going to take it easy for the next few days/this week and hopefully by then it will be finished. It really sucks not only to lose my potential baby but also to have to go through so much pain and gory bleeding :( I just want it all to be over straight away :(

Nicoley I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope your lo will be just fine and nice and sticky in there.

My name is Nicole as well and us Nicole's don't seem to be having much luck on the bleeding front this month. Hope you get a different outcome to me. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

Hopefully MS goes away or stays mild for those suffering from it.

I´m so sorry Nikoru. :hugs:

Lots of posts to read through. Sorry I can´t answer all of them. Little time available today.

MS hit me full force yesterday. Had it all night and all day too...
It´s difficult to eat, and when I do I have to stay perfectly still for a while... :haha:

I got an appointment with the midwife on the 6th of November. Felt it was a bit long to wait as I don´t know how far I´ve gone, so I ordered an appointment at my OBGyn... 24th of October. :happydance:
Looking forward to it.

In the meantime I hope MS lays off, as I have work tomorrow and the day after...

:hugs: Niko I'm so sorry :(

Tomorrow is supposed to be AF day. So far so good, not a sign in sight :) Took a frer and the test line is much darker than the control line!!! :happydance: I haven't even missed my period yet, I can't believe it. My first frer was 10 dpo and the test line was as dark as the control. At 12 dpo I got a 2-3 on a digital. My levels must be pretty high. Last pregnancy, I was a poas addict. This time I took a cheapie (first bfp, 1 clearblue, 2 frer, 1 digital which is much better than last time! Still have one digital left but I'm waiting until I'll be able to see 3+. Today is also my first appointment. It'll just to get pre natals and blood work. I don't think I'll have an ultrasound until around 12 weeks unless problems arise. Last time I bled heavily w/ clots, cramping etc so I had multiple early scans and couldn't get the 12 week one. I'd prefer to have one 12 week scan :) Hope everyone's doing great!!

Oh, OH and I both had a pregnancy dream Friday night :haha: I was with a friend and we were going to act in a tv show (????) and she said she picked up two baby outfits 1 was yellow and could be for a boy or girl but mostly girl, and 1 was red which was just for a girl. Haha weird dream. Literally, I woke up from that dream and OH started talking in his sleep and said 'Babe are you craving bbq?' I said 'what??' and he repeated the question. I said 'No...why' OH-'Just wondering'.....:shrug: lol

Just catching up with all the posts, so sorry to hear of the losses and potential ones. My heart goes out to you all xx

Nikoru :hugs: I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this. I hope everything works out for you. Thinking of you today!!!

Nicole - stay positive xxxx and keep us updated. It's gonna be ok :flower:

Shilo- oh man I am out of breath too! At first it frightened me because I also feel like my heart beats kind of hard sometimes and I get a bit dizzy (not at the same time) and it reminds me of the beginning of a panic attack (I have problems with those). But yeah I guess it's just one of those random normal symptoms no one tells you about!!

I forgot to guess gender earlier, I think it's a girl although DH and I have always wanted a boy first. But my gut says it's a girl. We will be elated no matter what, though.

Nikoru - I'm sorry. When is your next appointment? It would be hard to stay optimistic at that point. :( I think it is wise to take a bit of a break before trying again. I am in a loss support group from my first pregnancy, and I think one of the things that makes it really hard on the women is when they jump right into another pregnancy. Give yourself a little time if it does end up being over like you think it may be.

Nicole - Best wishes! I hope it is just some normal spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->