- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Oh Nikoru, :hugs: thinking of you today, get some rest and I hope you feel better soon!

Nicoley - good luck! Hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

Kisses I wonder if that dream means it could be twins! Early positive test for you so who knows :) Sometimes I feel like it would be fun to get twins this time, just because I kind of want three kids but I think DH probably wants to stop at two. But there is no way it's twins - none on either side of my family and I have to believe I'd have more symptoms with twins. Probably for the best! :haha:

Back to another week of waiting. Gonna really try to work out more this week, I'm feeling sluggish and pudgy and I think running helps my moods a lot. Work has been so busy I haven't had much time. 14 days until the doc!!

Have my first apt tomorrow morning to officially confirm my BFP. Excited and nervous all at the same time!

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow as well, although think all it will be is putting details into the computer!

I feel bad as ive not even phoned my midwife yet. Although In all fairness she is only in my local surgery every fortnight so hopefully she will be there tomorrow.

For the last 2 days the only time i have not felt sick is straight after i eat, 20mins later i feel sick again. I was bedded last night with it at 6pm and couldnt get out bed till 8am today and since ive had a day off today i have just stayed in my jammies. Which made me think about when my dd was born and i used to have a sleep in the afternoon when she did. How will i cope with a baby and a toddler lol my toddler wakes at 6.30 and that is her until 7pm, she is a mini tornado who doesnt stop!

I get my 2nd round of blood work tomorrow to make sure my hcg is rising and check other levels. I am anxious to get the results. I wish they were drawing today, so I could hear results tomorrow!

Ladies - I feel gross. Sort of a combo headache behind my eyes, tummy-ache, body ache, a little light headed. Is this morning sickness? I guess it probably feels different for everyone.

My MS has come on today. Woke me at 5am and I have felt sicky all day. I've not been sick just felt nauseous.

I'm ok with it though strangely. After the 2 mmc's I found my MS with my son reassured me somewhat. Although obviously it doesn't actually mean anything I suppose x

It does mean a little though! I've rad somewhere that women who experience more morning sickness are less likely to miscarry. Not true for everyone of course and I don't mean to worry the ones who've been spared so far, but I like to think of that when I'm feeling so sick I can't face any kind of food at all.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! I just got the call from my RE with my beta results - 228! My doctor was actually the one to call, which I wasn't expecting. He was so funny! He said "Congrats, Counselor (I'm an attorney) - You're going to be out in 9 months!" I was so excited and then he asked if I knew this was coming, and I told him that I might have snuck and tested early. He said yeah, 1 or 5 times? LOL! Anyway, I go back Thursday to do another beta and then I am actually moving back home to Kentucky, so I will start seeing an OB there, who will coordinate with my RE.

My DH and I are so happy and just pray everything goes smoothly. My brother and SIL just suffered a loss of their baby at 20 weeks and I am so scared that something like that will happen with us, but I also in some ways feel like we have a guardian angel watching over us. (Our IVF egg retrieval coincided with their loss...)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! I just got the call from my RE with my beta results - 228! My doctor was actually the one to call, which I wasn't expecting. He was so funny! He said "Congrats, Counselor (I'm an attorney) - You're going to be out in 9 months!" I was so excited and then he asked if I knew this was coming, and I told him that I might have snuck and tested early. He said yeah, 1 or 5 times? LOL! Anyway, I go back Thursday to do another beta and then I am actually moving back home to Kentucky, so I will start seeing an OB there, who will coordinate with my RE.

My DH and I are so happy and just pray everything goes smoothly. My brother and SIL just suffered a loss of their baby at 20 weeks and I am so scared that something like that will happen with us, but I also in some ways feel like we have a guardian angel watching over us. (Our IVF egg retrieval coincided with their loss...)

Yay for good numbers!! :happydance:

I think it is a very real possibility that something can happen at any time. I learned that quickly last pregnancy when I thought we were in the "safety zone". However, I don't think it is anything that anyone should worry about constantly! It won't change or help things and in fact would put more stress on your body.

My son was stillborn around 30 weeks. However, I have decided I will enjoy this pregnancy and not fret over "what ifs".

I think it is a very real possibility that something can happen at any time. I learned that quickly last pregnancy when I thought we were in the "safety zone". However, I don't think it is anything that anyone should worry about constantly! It won't change or help things and in fact would put more stress on your body.

My son was stillborn around 30 weeks. However, I have decided I will enjoy this pregnancy and not fret over "what ifs".

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. It is just life changing and heart breaking. I have a friend whose daughter died when she was 3 weeks old, and to hear her talk now about how glad she was that she didn't have that constant worry during pregnancy because it allowed her to really bond with her daughter made me realize that despite the fact that something could go wrong at any time, I do not want to let that dampen my own excitement and attachment to my baby! :hugs:

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. It is just life changing and heart breaking. I have a friend whose daughter died when she was 3 weeks old, and to hear her talk now about how glad she was that she didn't have that constant worry during pregnancy because it allowed her to really bond with her daughter made me realize that despite the fact that something could go wrong at any time, I do not want to let that dampen my own excitement and attachment to my baby! :hugs:

I think that is a great mindset to have!

We'll be telling OHs parents in about 10 minutes. Argh!

hI,

I am BFP with due date in June. I will find out exact day on tuesday when I get ultra sound and see doctor. But i wanted to give a little backround of how i got to today for those who may be where I was and are now..
I had IVF as only option (husband fertility issue)..
Had 2, 5 day balsts done.. went for first beta 14 days later and it was 22. nurse said it was VERY low (should be in the 100's) and did not look good (5 & under is considered negative or miscarriage)but would go back in 4 days. I went back four days late and my beta was at 220. that was good the re said but she was still worried that I started so low. I went back for 3rd beta yesterday and my beta was 2765 :) Nurse laughed and said she is convined I have a lazy boy in there.
I am exactly where i should be at 5 weeks and will now see tuesday when I am do and check with ultrasoound that everything is good. It was a emotional rollercoaster and I am still a litle in shock that things are going our way for a change. I know we still ahve 6 weeks to go to get in clear with 1st trimester but i hope this gives other hope who are going through what I did.

Hugs ♥
I go for my first ultrasound tomororw (6 weeks) and am nervous.. Just wanted to include that after telling my story :)

Best of luck to all :)

Snufkin - good luck telling the in laws!

Rissa - good luck tomorrow! And great rise in your betas! I hope mine rise like that too! I do my second beta on Thursday.

It went okay ...

Luke warm reaction, but not nearly as bad as with my first. At least it's out now, and I'm sure my sister and parents will show their excitement a bit more when I tell them! :)

So far we've told family members and close friends. Reactions were also very 'lukewarm' nothing like the first :shrug: To be expected I suppose!

Had my first apt today and it was nothing but paperwork etc. First ultrasound will be at 8 weeks though :) Next countdown!!

OP can my due date be changed to the 22nd please :flower: That's the date my ob gave and it's much better than the 25th :haha: Not sure how that even came about really...

And another request :blush: Could we get an Orange banner?

Argh I hate lukewarm response to pregnancy announcements (exception being from people struggling to conceive of course) though I guess its better than being met with hostility/open disappointment. I'm always excited for every pregnancy announcement, whether its a couples first or 10th!

(Though I wasn't between year 1 and 2 1/2 of ttc, I'll admit that)

We're going to be telling dhs family soon. Not sure when exactly. Had hoped to wait til 8 weeks to share the news this time as I love being the only one to know, but i do want to tell my daughters and I'm afraid they'll tell nana about the baby in mommy's tummy if I do. My family has always been first to be told, so this time we're telling his family first. And maybe I will tell my family by telling my daughter to tell nana about the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->