- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Got my 3rd beta back today at 804. Much better doubling time than last time. We're going to do a fourth on Thursday to check everything again and then I believe it will be time to schedule my first scan.

I have what I think is the beginning of MS. Just all around not hungry for anything and feeling yuck when I'm too hungry or too full. I remember this feeling all too well. Plus I think I'm getting a cold. But hey, I'm just glad the little bean is growing well. I'll take it all as long as baby is healthy.

OP can my due date be changed to the 22nd please :flower: That's the date my ob gave and it's much better than the 25th :haha: Not sure how that even came about really...

And another request :blush: Could we get an Orange banner?

Done and done! :)

https://i58.tinypic.com/344f9qw.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/344f9qw.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

It does mean a little though! I've rad somewhere that women who experience more morning sickness are less likely to miscarry. Not true for everyone of course and I don't mean to worry the ones who've been spared so far, but I like to think of that when I'm feeling so sick I can't face any kind of food at all.

Interestingly, I've only had ms (HG for that matter) with my angels (3 of my angels). Then again it was with my the three I lost later on in pregnancy and for things out of my control... like pproming and a rare infection. No morning sickness or symptoms with my two living children. Nausea here and there with this one so we'll see if I end up getting HG. The sickness I have ever gotten in pregnancy is always HG. I normally don't get physically sick until around 7-9ish weeks and then it sticks around my whole pregnancy. :wacko:
*Not disagreeing if it comes off that way :)*

OP can my due date be changed to the 22nd please :flower: That's the date my ob gave and it's much better than the 25th :haha: Not sure how that even came about really...

And another request :blush: Could we get an Orange banner?

Done and done! :)

https://i58.tinypic.com/344f9qw.png[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html"][*IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/344f9qw.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

Yayy you're awesome thank you :D

So excited about this thread!!! Due June 4. Happy to be able to discuss symptoms with other people going through the same thing. Yay!

It's been a while girls, for those with losses, my heart goes out to you.
Nik-stay strong girl!
I went to my ultrasound this morning, a little blob is in there, heartbeat at 127. They said I was due June 3rd. So, moved me a day up. I've felt like crap as of late, very tired. Not really hungry and then I eat and bloat up so bad it literally hurts. My DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got home. It's been over a month, but the last thing I want is anyone pushing on my big bloated baby.

Did I see mention of a Facebook group?

If so, is it closed or secret? I'm not announcing yet (probably not until Christmas) but would love to be part of a Facebook group no one could see I'm in or my postings.

Did I see mention of a Facebook group?

If so, is it closed or secret? I'm not announcing yet (probably not until Christmas) but would love to be part of a Facebook group no one could see I'm in or my postings.

I believe it's closed :) My facebook is being weird and I still can't comment on anything. I can't wait until I can be active in it!

The Facebook group is secret. No one can see that you're in it, what you post or that the group even exists unless they're in it too. 100% secret.

It's been a while girls, for those with losses, my heart goes out to you.
Nik-stay strong girl!
I went to my ultrasound this morning, a little blob is in there, heartbeat at 127. They said I was due June 3rd. So, moved me a day up. I've felt like crap as of late, very tired. Not really hungry and then I eat and bloat up so bad it literally hurts. My DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got home. It's been over a month, but the last thing I want is anyone pushing on my big bloated baby.

Do you want me to change your due date on the front page? Congrats on a good scan!

Wow I feel fine all day at work but it seems like as soon as I get home all I want to do is lay on the couch. ZERO energy. I just feel generally crappy. I feel so bad for my lo :(

This is my first pregnancy, and I am already prone to over analyze things.... Maybe someone else is having a similar experience?? I feel like I am nearly always having some sort of pulling or aching either in my uterus or on one side or the other. It is never excruciatingly painful, but it is always painful enough that I can't just ignore it. Yesterday it was just a pulling sensation right in the middle... Seems normal. All afternoon and all tonight I have been having this dull throb on the right side. I am terrified it could be ectopic and heard that sometimes you don't even get an ultrasound at your first appointment, which astounds me. I will not be able to relax until I know baby is in the right spot. First appointment is a week from Wednesday (at 7+6) and that feels like an eternity from now. Anybody able to offer some reassurance?

This is my first pregnancy, and I am already prone to over analyze things.... Maybe someone else is having a similar experience?? I feel like I am nearly always having some sort of pulling or aching either in my uterus or on one side or the other. It is never excruciatingly painful, but it is always painful enough that I can't just ignore it. Yesterday it was just a pulling sensation right in the middle... Seems normal. All afternoon and all tonight I have been having this dull throb on the right side. I am terrified it could be ectopic and heard that sometimes you don't even get an ultrasound at your first appointment, which astounds me. I will not be able to relax until I know baby is in the right spot. First appointment is a week from Wednesday (at 7+6) and that feels like an eternity from now. Anybody able to offer some reassurance?

I wouldn't worry too much. With both of my pregnancies, I have had all kinds of cramping and pulling and throbbing sensations. Your uterus is growing and stretching right now and it's completely normal. The one sided pain could also be the corpus luteum or cyst.

I wouldn't worry too much. With both of my pregnancies, I have had all kinds of cramping and pulling and throbbing sensations. Your uterus is growing and stretching right now and it's completely normal. The one sided pain could also be the corpus luteum or cyst.

I did have a cyst on my ovary a few years back that caused some pain that sent me to the ER (he said, "I think you are constipated, but you did have a small cyst on your ovary that appears to have burst." I'm gonna assume my pain was not from being "constipated" and was from the cyst, because I was not constipated! Lol). Do you think a past cyst makes it more likely that I have a cyst now? Hoping that's the case. Would that convince my dr to do an ultrasound if they typically don't do an early one, do you think?

That sounds great! What is the name of the group on Facebook?

Smoore in the first post there's a link to a fake profile called June Dates. Add her as a friend and you'll he added to the group. As it's secret, you doing find it by searching :)

:hi: Hi Ladies!!!

Jumping in here... I'm due the 19th with my 4th and final baby!!! Already a mama to three beautiful girls aged 4, 2 and 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->