- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Yes know what you mean about eyes, mine feel like that too sometimes and they definitely feel dryer now pregnant

I wonder if you can delete the fake profile after you're part of the group? Has anyone tried?

I wonder if you can delete the fake profile after you're part of the group? Has anyone tried?

I just did that. Worked out fine for me and I can still see and post in the group.

Hi. I am new here. I have a toddler born in September 2013. Pregnant with #2. Due June 17, 2015, but will have a repeat section around June 10. BFP on 10/6/14. So far, just a bit of morning sickness and way less anxiety then my first pregnancy. I'll be setting up my new pregnancy journal soon, after we finish moving in the next few weeks.

Looking forward sharing this journey with y'all!:)

Melissa_M - I'm the same way. I feel like I'm roasting most of the time then get so cold I need to wrap up in a blanket. I'll most likely also be having a scheduled C-section since I was induced last time for high blood pressure and then had an emergency C-section for failure to progress. There was so much pressure on my cervix it started swelling and went back down to 6cm. How do they go about choosing when to schedule you?

They usually aim for around 39 weeks... they usually won't do it before then unless there is an emergency. I have to say... a planned c/s is a million times better than an emergency one. I found recovery so easy after my DD3's birth. The other two I was in labour for over 24 hours... and recovery was much tougher.

Thanks! My recovery from my emergency C-section wasn't too bad but I had to have the catheter in forever since there was so much trauma from labor that there was a lot of blood in my urine. I'm hoping with a planned one that it will be that much easier. Plus, it won't be as panicky with a last minute decision and running down to the OR.

Yes the fake profile can be deleted and yes it will show you are friends but I just went straight to my profile ..went to activity log..and hid it from my timeline :haha: I feel like people will definitely put together 2 and 2.

My next appointment is actually on Friday so maybe it might be too early still. I want to wait until at least 7 weeks but my OH wants to wait until at least 8 weeks. He is really excited bless him. But I just hope he hasn't got his hopes/expectations up.

A couple of ladies posted on a different thread I started that have had twins and they say they sometimes develop a little differently from normal and often blood is quite normal and sometimes just one twin is lost and I should definitely wait. They sounded quite positive. I think I needed to hear that. On the other hand I've heard many people that have lost both. Apparently miscarriage is more common with twins. So we'll just have to wait and see.

My parents said it's a good idea to wait just make sure I don't put my health at risk. I think there is probably more risk with the d&c than waiting to miscarry naturally. Is that correct?

Hi. I wanted to share. My first pregnancy I had no ultrasound until 12 weeks. Due to a chromosomal abnormalities, we lost the baby at 14 weeks. Later, after testing of the fetus and placenta, we discovered two sets of identical DNA, meaning I was carrying twins originally. I must have lost one early. My point is, perhaps things will turn out OK. If it had not been for the abnormality, one of my twins would have survived.

Also, I would consider D&C if miscarriage occurs and is offered. I've got a history of retained placenta and hemorrhage, so I feel safer knowing everything is out.
Hopefully that won't be the case anyways!! Thoughts your way!!

kdmalk - I had that pulling and pain for most of my last pregnancy. It´s starting for this one too. It´s normal. :hugs:

Nikoru - You made a good decision to wait. Unless you´re in extreme pain or plain danger from something, it´s best to wait until you´re sure nothing can be done.
The little amount of urine, can be normal for a little while. If it persists for a long time, I would have it checked out though.

MrsWag - Welcome :)

kissesandhugs - I had restless leg syndrome last time. It only got better when I started drinking more than 3 liters of water per day, and eating a banana every day too...
Also had that urge to unfocus my eyes for the last pregnancy. Took a few months after birth to get rid of that one... :haha:

AFM - I still feel the same. Pressure, sore boobs, tired, MS.

Wow Nik! Good luck, I also think you are making the right decision although I have no experience with this kind of thing. You can always do a D&C later if it turns out that things are not going as planned. But I'm really hoping for you!

Welcome to the new bumps!

Poys - glad to hear your scan went well! How exciting!

I'm still thoroughly exhausted and that's about it. Some nausea on and off. I also got RLS in my last pregnancy (and get it sometimes normally too) but not until close to the end. I hope it doesn't start early this time, that is the absolute worst!

Nikoru - You made a good decision to wait. Unless you´re in extreme pain or plain danger from something, it´s best to wait until you´re sure nothing can be done.
The little amount of urine, can be normal for a little while. If it persists for a long time, I would have it checked out .

What could it be due to do you think? Bladder/urine infection?
I'm also having more nausea recently. Hoping it's just normal morning sickness but could it be a miscarriage symptom? I guess my body is pretty confused right now. Boobs still tender.

Nikoru frequent urination with minimal amount of urine could point to an infection such as uti but with pregnancy it could be normal :)

Wow I'm shocked to see the eye thing is an actual symptom. Man it is driving me crazy already! Hope it's not a long lived one lol. I need to start drinking more water for the rls. I'm more of a tea drinker so I need to up my water intake a lot. Good thing I like bananas too :haha:

I can finally relax! Just called the office and they will be doing an ultrasound at my first appointment. I was terrified when I read that some offices don't do an ultrasound at first appointment. Whew.

You can delete the fake FB after I add you to the group. I'm on my phone but when I get on the computer soon I will change the fake FB's name and picture to make it look like a real person so you don't have to worry about people getting suspicious.

shilo I think we have time zone differences. :) I messaged you but know FB messages are really weird. I'm Suzie Moore on FB and added the profile but would love to be added to the group when you have time. :)

So my ultrasound is 3 weeks away on nov 5..uggggg..still having spotting but at this point it's just in the evening before bed..and nothing during the day..had more blood taken today..results tomorrow

Well my partner phoned my midwife today and made and appointment for me for tuesday 21st. It somehow feels real now.

Ladies are any of you taking the pregnacare multivitamin?

I have been taking it for the past week but as i said in a previous post my sickness in the last 3 days was unbareable so because of sickness i didnt take a tablet yesterday. Today i feel great, no sickness. Could it be the multivitamin that was making me so sick?

I would get terribly sick with my prenatal last pregnancy. My dr told me he'd rather me not take it and not get sick (throwing it all up anyways) than to take it. I, in no way, am saying you shouldn't take it!! But maybe you can discuss it with your dr and maybe find a gentle alternative :flower:

I just take vitamin d and folic acid, and I do believe the folic acid is part of what is making me so sick. I take it right before bed now, because that's how I feel least nauseous from it (if it is that) and I'm least likely to throw it back up. I wouldn't stop taking folic acid until at least week 12, unless I was seriously ill with it. I'm heading out tomorrow to get some of those acupressure bands to ease nausea, hope they help. Maybe try something like that before you stop taking the vitamins?

I'd love to be descreit but unfortunately my oh told my 4yo (he's four tomorrow) that there was a baby in mummy's tummy. He then blurted this out to my parents at the weekend! Bless he's so excited to be a big brother. Got my folic acid tablets today. At some point I need to believe I'm pregnant but currently I'm in a bit of denial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->