- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

kissesandhugs, I've been randomly crying but nothing too crazy. I heard one of my favorite songs on the radio this morning and thought about the baby and how much I love my husband and just started crying. I'm a mush. I also watched this video last night and the part where the nuclei from both parents meets made me cry LOL

https://www.babycenter.com/2_inside-pregnancy-fertilization_10354435.bc

Do you think walking during the day might help make your legs a bit tired and easier to sleep? I really don't know much about restless legs but sometimes walking really helps me calm down, my legs feel heavier, and so sleep better. Yoga really helps me too :) I'm a yoga teacher part-time (I have a full time corporate job), so I'm biased ;)

Haha at first I thought you were a bit crazy for crying at a scientific video but the music somehow makes it quite emotional. I definitely see how you could cry after watching it!

I walk all day at work but sit on my ass after work :haha: but we did go for a walk last night in hopes that it would help the rls and it didn't seem to :/ and we're out of bananas as that seemed to help last time. I need to make sure I'm drinking lots of water during the day too. A store trip is in order! -

bananas for the win! i eat a banana every single day, i love 'em.

LOL nikoru!

Can I join? Just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I have a 9 month old daughter, so this is pretty crazy. I'm due June 24th.

We're getting close to the end of June now! There'll be a July group soon!

My nausea is still pretty bad...had a slightly easier morning today but at 5ish my batteries just fell out and I had to go for a sleep. Luckily my OHs parents are on holiday and could watch my daughter for me (who has picked this time to start rebelling against her nap, which she clearly still needs because without it she gets grumpy as hell and gets big bags under her eyes...oh well...)

Hi everyone!!! Nice to see some familiar names/faces. Congrats to all the BFPs and so sorry for the losses. Good luck Nikoru! I have my fingers crossed for you. I'm a super crazy and have been following this thread for 2 weeks since I started my 2ww lol. So yes I have read every single page. I was very hopeful to have a june baby since my first baby was also a june baby. Only difference is she was June 1st and now I am all the way at the end at June 25th.

So a bit about me. I am 27 and DH is 31. We have a 16 month old girl :) I am debating whether to stay team yellow this time. Decisions decisions.

I didn't tell family I was pregnant until about 13 weeks last time. I will probably do the same this time. Only hubby and my internet buddies know.

I have had slight nausea since 10dpo. I am terrified MS will be worse than last time. Last time it started at 6 weeks and I was puking daily and lost 5 pounds. Seeing how I already have slight nausea now it's got me a bit scared. I would even say that MS is worse than childbirth hahaha.

So yes put me down for June 25th please. Look forward to going through this journey with all of you :)

Well hi everyone!
Just got a bfp today, too excited to even function normally right now..! :D

Thanks doll! It's my first pregnancy too so having to go through this is rather overwhelming to say the least. Especially in a foreign country. I'm sure I'll battle through whatever the outcome but if it doesn't have a happy ending I'm sure it will make any future pregnancies worse worry wise. I do try and think it is out of my control but that doesn't really calm me much. I've always been a "what if X happens?" type of worrier :(

Also yes, it took a while to sink in, just got used to the idea and then I started bleeding and it's all up in the air again. Anyway, I'd just say enjoy the excitement and happiness, you never know what might happen so just enjoy it.

Good luck Nikoru keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Snorman! Good to see you got your BFP! :)

Ok so I had my blood taken yesterday and I have my appointment today to confirm results. I woke up at 2am and had a panic attack and had to wake up DH. I am freaking out that they won't have been able to detect HCG and that I'm not actually pregnant. Am I crazy or has anyone else felt like this?

Snorman! Good to see you got your BFP! :)

Ok so I had my blood taken yesterday and I have my appointment today to confirm results. I woke up at 2am and had a panic attack and had to wake up DH. I am freaking out that they won't have been able to detect HCG and that I'm not actually pregnant. Am I crazy or has anyone else felt like this?

Thank you! :D

Oh that must be so hard! I know I won't believe it until it's confirmed by a Dr...!

I'm just sitting here, wandering what I should do next.. Buy prenatals? Check what i can't eat? I'm confused, and at the same time, not really sure if it was a BFP at all (and then I check the photo and see that it was.)

I was taking prenatals for 2 months already before my BFP. I think you should definitely start taking them :flower:

Oh and I saw your preg test. Looks positive to me :)

I took about 5 or 6 tests in total with an Internet cheapie, a frer and a digital just so I could be sure..but I'm still so scared about my appointment today. I feel sick about it :(

I will have to buy some more of those tests...!
Now I got all scared....

Hugs Buffy! Won't it be such a relief to get your results!! I don't think you have anything to worry about but of course we all worry, just part of the journey. I took an IC just the other days because I just wanted to see it again :)

I suppose if you were really concerned you could call and ask for the results over the phone prior to your appt? Maybe the nurse will just confirm them for you, although you'll probably still have to go in? Maybe that would just be more stressful though! What time is your appt (or in how many hours - I never have any idea what time it is for everyone on this thread!)

Got my last beta done today, 2328! I get my first scan next week so exciting!

It is currently 6.30am where I am and my appointment is at 6.30pm!! It's Friday today and my results weren't actually going to be back until tomorrow. I am going on a holiday on Sunday though and the doctor won't open again until Monday. So they have put a rush on my results just so I can get them back tonight.

I told hubby I want to go and get another test before my appointment tonight so that I don't have to look so shocked and sad when he tells me I'm not pregnant. But he told me no :(

Oh, and they don't give results over the phone so I have to wait until I go in, unfortunately.

The energy side of me is popping up and I am at work with NOTHING to do. Wish I was home so I could actually clean which has been terribly neglected preeettty much since BFP :blush: Thank God for OH who has been cooking and cleaning for us!! Just wish I could contribute more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->