- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ohh my 2 year old kisses my belly when I ask "where's the baby at?" :cloud9: He has no idea what it means but it still makes me want to melt into a puddle!!!

Well ladies after my toast and scrambled egg this morning i took my prenatal vitamin and i have been ill all day so its obviously that that doesnt agree with me, so i will speak to the midwife on tuesday about what i should take.

That is my next problem!

I have the midwife on tuesday at 1pm at my local health centre. I also got a letter today asking if i can attended a social work meeting (for a family i work with not myself) at 1pm on tuesday in the health centre. I phoned and put my apologies in saying i couldnt attend then the panic set in because people have to wait in the one waiting area whether it is for a doctor, dentist or meeting. So i need to think of a way not to be seen because no one knows about my pregnancy and i want to keep it that way till christmas time. There is at least 5 colleagues and the family i work with going to this meeting. So how am i going to do it? I phoned my midwife and the next appointment she can give me is 4 weeks on tuesday which would make me 11 weeks. I am thinking about arriving 5 mins late and hoping she still takes me (posters all over reception saying if you are late your appointment is cancelled).

Well hi everyone!
Just got a bfp today, too excited to even function normally right now..! :D

I want to join! I'm due in June with my first :)

Congrats, ladies! When are your due dates so I can get you added to the front page?

I think I've caught up and got all of the new BFPs added. Congrats everyone! Yay, lots of babies.

Not much going on over here. I can't ever sleep anymore which is driving me crazy. I just toss and turn all night. I thought I had until I was super big and uncomfortable before I couldn't sleep anymore :p

That is certainly a predicament! I live in a big town and live two hours away from my family and friends so I havent had to worry about that yet! I'm more concerned about if I get morning sickness how I exolain that at work!

I have read that quite a few people get sick with their prenatal vitamins. Thankfully I have been on them for over two months and have been fine :)

Shilo! I'm with you on this one. The last three nights (since I got BFP) I have slept horribly :(

Oh my...not sure how to get around that one, Weewdy. Could you say you're seeing the dentist there or something?? I wouldn't want to lie but jeesh..sounds like a tough spot!

Well I'm just about to try and get some sleep. I think Japan is a good few hours ahead of us, so it'll be Friday already there. Nikoru, not sure what time your appointment is at, but I'm thinking of you and hoping for good news! Let us know as soon as you can how you got on, we're all rooting for you! Xx

Oh my...not sure how to get around that one, Weewdy. Could you say you're seeing the dentist there or something?? I wouldn't want to lie but jeesh..sounds like a tough spot!

Thought of that aswell but the actual person comes to the door and shouts your name. So if i am called before 1pm and my colleagues are there they will know the minute the door opens that its the midwife.

Well hi everyone!
Just got a bfp today, too excited to even function normally right now..! :D

I want to join! I'm due in June with my first :)

Congrats, ladies! When are your due dates so I can get you added to the front page?

I think I've caught up and got all of the new BFPs added. Congrats everyone! Yay, lots of babies.

Not much going on over here. I can't ever sleep anymore which is driving me crazy. I just toss and turn all night. I thought I had until I was super big and uncomfortable before I couldn't sleep anymore :p

According to my pregnancy app my due date is June 18. :)

Welcome to all the newcomers :)

poysenivye - hmm. maybe I should try my own bracelets. I´ve only ever used them for motion sickness :shrug:
:haha: at the lady asking you about labor...

NDH/kdmalk/raelynn - My boobs went from DD to G last time, then down to DDD. They´re getting bigger again... :shrug: Wish they´d shrink to C´s... my back would thank me for it

nicoley - wow, awesome betas :)

smoore - I hope you hear the heartbeat :)

Nikoru - :hugs: , I hope things turn out well. I hope you see progress tomorrow :hugs:

Radiance - I´m always worried something will go wrong... I think most/all of us are :hugs:

starluck - yup, definitely having a hard time believing it. Even with bad MS. When it´s only my husband and you guys knowing, it doesn´t feel real yet...

kissesandhugs - I hope MS leaves you alone this time.

Buffyx - It´s normal to fear this. I´m panicking every other day (and POAS every day too)...

Snorman - Prenatals are good to take, even when you´re just TTC :)
What you really need to avoid is undercooked and raw food. Other than that, just be careful. There are lists everywhere explaining what you should avoid :)

kissesandhugs - can you lend me some of your energy?;

weewdy - try a different brand?
Hmm. That´s a dilemma. Not sure how to avoid being seen...

Shilo - sleep issues start and end pregnancies, usually I think :shrug: These days I can´t sleep as I´m constantly needing to pee...

AFM - a question for you ladies.
When you go for an early scan, does the doctor use the want that gynecologists use, or is it an "outside-type" scanner...?
I´m wondering if it might be bad for the pregnancy to be scanned with a wand?
I have a gyno appointment on the 24th, and then an appointment with a Midwife on the 6th of November. She would probably order a scan a few days after that... Should I keep my 24th appointment, or should I wait for the "outside-type" scan?

Thanks preg_pilot :hugs: I'm just super nervous because we (stupidly) told our parents we are pregnant before confirming with blood. Just don't want to disappoint them.

I'm feeling really nauseous this morning. This is pretty much the first time I've felt like this.

I've had both internal and external scans at 6ish weeks. I'm fairly certain the internal one won't harm a pregnancy. It doesn't hurt or anything. Like a skinny dildo with a condom on the end! LMAO sometimes (depending sometimes on factors such as mothers weight) they cannot get a good enough view abdominally at early scans.

With my last pregnancy she tried externally (abdominally) first and we saw heartbeat so no need to go internal.

Buffy let us know how it goes today! Sorry you have to wait all day for it though! :( Maybe if you can go shopping or go for a long walk or something then time will pass more quickly. Or, of course, if you have to go to work then time will drag on for eternity....

Weewdy - could you maybe ask them to be discreet when calling you? You could just try to explain the situation when you check in and say if there is a way you could just signal me from the front desk or something? I would hope they would be understanding but I know that's not always the case.

preg_pilot - My early scans have always been internal and it doesn't cause any harm so internal or external is fine.

Thanks Snufkin, it is 7am here on Friday and my appointment is at 14:30...have not slept well probably due to nerves. I feel sick also probably due to nerves. I have stomach ache, I think it's gas but it's really scaring me. Feel like I'm going crazy! Hubby is going through a hard time at work. Culture just is not the same over here. He started a new job beginning of sept and his collegues are telling him he is useless. Japan so has a culture of staying really late at work because apparently if you work all day with no food and no break that makes you a better worker. Yesterday he went in at 8am and didn't leave until after 10pm. I was alone all day. He even told them the situation with me and they said it was not relevant. Basically he has to keep going in and staying very late. It's just another thing that we don't need right now! He is really sad about it, don't know how he'll take the results today if they are bad. Although I think he is in denial and not ready to accept anything until Wednesday anyway. *sigh*

:hugs: Nikoru. Good luck x

Coucou - we just took our dogs for a walk and I'm going to the shops shortly after I get changed. I don't have to work today, thank goodness. I'm on holidays from work for Three weeks :)

I just called my doctor and they have my results back already! I changed my appointment to 4.15 instead of 6.30.

Nikoru - Hoping for good news for you!

buffyx - That's great that the results are in early. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->