- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hi PregPilot - its completely ok to go for Internal scan anytime of the pregnancy and even anytime during your cycle. I have gone for it around the time I was ovulating and in that cycle itself I got my BFP.

Nikoru - thinking of you, fingers crossed for you and I hope everything is Ok :hugs:

I think it's almost time for your scan where you are, Nikoru. So I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. I hope those little babies are just giving you a hard time and surprise you with two little perfect heartbeats.

I am very hopeful for you but in the event it is bad news, we're all here for you. I've been exactly where you are 4 months ago. Please don't hesitate to message me if you did ever need to talk. Good luck <3

Thank you shilo, I'm so touched that you were checking what time it is for me. Thank you so much! I am beyond nervous right now. My husband and I are just on our way and we both look depressed and heads held down. It's hard to feel otherwise. Just wish I was lucky enough to feel excited about it. Going to have to sit with all the excited pregnant ladies when I get there too.

Thank you so much for all the support and your thoughts guys. Im post again when my appointment is over in probably 1 hour and a quarter.

I know, I'm sorry you don't get to be excited. I was going for scans every week with my miscarriage knowing that I was going to miscarry and having to sit in a room full of excited pregnant women. It sucks. On Mother's Day, my OB was closed so I had to go to the hospital to get a blood draw since I was being monitored closely since we didn't know if it was ectopic or not yet. They acted like I was an inconvenience. I was in the room waiting and the nurses in the hallway were talking about me with an attitude and said "Who comes to get blood drawn on a Sunday & Mother's Day?" Thanks lady. Needless to say, I awkwardly cried while they drew my blood and then I got the hell out of there. Of course only hours later did I think of good comebacks I should have said to make them feel like shit :p

Even with this pregnancy, I dreaded my scan because all I knew was bad news from scans and pregnancy in the past. I was pleasantly surprised this time and I hope you are too <3 I'm glad your husband is able to be there with you either way.

Nikoru - i really hope everything has went well with your scan and you got to see 2 little heartbeats.

Thinking of you Nikoru. Hoping for good news!

Well hi everyone!
Just got a bfp today, too excited to even function normally right now..! :D

I want to join! I'm due in June with my first :)

Congrats, ladies! When are your due dates so I can get you added to the front page?

I think I've caught up and got all of the new BFPs added. Congrats everyone! Yay, lots of babies.

Not much going on over here. I can't ever sleep anymore which is driving me crazy. I just toss and turn all night. I thought I had until I was super big and uncomfortable before I couldn't sleep anymore :p

Me too pls due june 24th :cloud9:

I think I got you added yesterday, kia. If not I'll get it next time I'm on the computer and not my phone.

Hope you're okay Nikoru

Shilo! I'm with you on this one. The last three nights (since I got BFP) I have slept horribly :(

Hi buffyx glad you got your bfp and fx for your results. You posted in my thread in two week wait called 1dpo = 1st oct and it seems to be a lucky thread as 5 possibly 6 bfps :)

There were two heartbeats and they are measuring a good size!!! There is a still a big size SCH though. So not out of the wood yet. I cried I was so relieved. They are non identical twins as apparently I ovulated twice. I need to go back in a week. Still scared but glad they got heartbeats. I think I can be a little more positive. The doctor didn't seem overly worried about the SCH but he wasn't overly positive or reassuring either she said it could still be a problem. She kept saying having twins will be tough. One of them was smaller so she thinks it was conceived later. Not sure of my chances but for today I am pregnant!

Shilo! I'm with you on this one. The last three nights (since I got BFP) I have slept horribly :(

Hi buffyx glad you got your bfp and fx for your results. You posted in my thread in two week wait called 1dpo = 1st oct and it seems to be a lucky thread as 5 possibly 6 bfps :)

Haha wow!! Very lucky! My results were confirmed. Now I can relax a little bit.

There were two heartbeats and they are measuring a good size!!! There is a still a big size SCH though. So not out of the wood yet. I cried I was so relieved. They are non identical twins as apparently I ovulated twice. I need to go back in a week. Still scared but glad they got heartbeats. I think I can be a little more positive. The doctor didn't seem overly worried about the SCH but he wasn't overly positive or reassuring either she said it could still be a problem. She kept saying having twins will be tough. One of them was smaller so she thinks it was conceived later. Not sure of my chances but for today I am pregnant!

That's good news Nikoru!! :flower:

I already replied in your other post Nikoru but I am so very happy for you <3

Nikoru - So happy you saw two heartbeats. Congrats! I'm sure there will still be a lot of worrying but at least you have something to celebrate today!

Buffyx - Glad your results came in good today!

I KNEW IT!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

What's your plan going forward? Are you able to just stay home for a while and rest?

That's great news, Nikoru! I've been thinking about you all morning, and hoping for good news!

Hope the news continues to be good :happydance:

That sounds good, Nikoru!
Sog lad to hear about the two heartbeats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->