- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Cautiously joining the group! I've had two chemicals so I'm a little hesitant right now. I will post my test in the morning.

My DH calls me ladybug so I was excited to see the logo!

Due date June 4th.

Just caught up on the threads. So interesting that we all share the same fears and concerns.

I think June is awesome! So close to Mother's Day and Father's Day.

My symptoms are different from my chemicals so I'm excited about that! Feels so surreal.

Also, I haven't told my DH yet. He took the chemicals harder than me so I want to wait to tell him...maybe next week or when I get more than a faint.

Looking forward to the support here. I will add my ticker and logo tomorrow when I can get on my computer.

Just caught up on the threads. So interesting that we all share the same fears and concerns.

My symptoms are different from my chemicals so I'm excited about that! Feels so surreal.

Also, I haven't told my DH yet. He took the chemicals harder than me so I want to wait to tell him...maybe next week or when I get more than a faint.

Looking forward to the support here. I will add my ticker and logo tomorrow when I can get on my computer.

Welcome and congrats! I hope that line gets darker and you have a perfect sticky bean! That's encouraging that your symptoms are different.

June is a good month! My birthday is June 6th and I always loved it. DH's is May 25th so we'll have a busy couple of months with Mother's day, all the birthdays, and then Father's day!

Why is your husband there again? I have always wanted to visit!

He is Japanese, Japan is his home :happydance:

Hang in there Kit. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that your baby will be sticky.

Poysenivye- I am also a knickers/loo roll stalker...I'm just so so terrified.

Girls what do you think to these? I'm worried that my line isn't dark, I think it is getting darker though...what do you think? (Yes I know I'm a crazy lady for testing every day...)

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/CB5CE635-BD38-4EE6-B0FB-AB233513CBB8.jpg

My boobs have stopped hurting as much...is that a bad sign? Man I'm a nervous wreck!

I had a dream last night though that I was pregnant with twins. Probably because every time I talk about a baby to my husband he stops me and corrects me and says "babies" lol...he wants boy-girl twins badly. I don't think chances are very high for him though but I'm glad he is all excited!

Looking darker to me!

This! Your lines are actually really dark. Much darker than mine.

Oh wow cutieq I didn't realize you got your bfp! Congrats!

Yay Cutie! So happy to have you here :)

Nik those are for sure getting darker! Also my boobs stopped hurting entirely after implantation (at least I think it was implantation - it was 11 DPO) so I wouldn't worry about that much.

Oh wow cutieq I didn't realize you got your bfp! Congrats!

Yep. Faint but it's there. Hoping it's darker in the am!

Welcome to the group cutie :) Hope you see some nice progression x

Ah it feels so real for me now! I managed to track down an elusive digital!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/0F0C2A8E-0B5D-4916-A326-70579CB5AD40.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think some part of me still didn't believe it! Now I do for sure!

Cutie I hope yours gets darker by the morning! My fingers are crossed for you!

Congrats again hun :) I always think it feels more 'real' after a digital too :haha:

I will get you added right now, cutieq. Congrats!

How perfect about your husband calling you ladybug. My fiance calls me bugg. It was a long process of a different nickname evolving to bugg but that's what he always calls me now. I was saying during the TWW I was so hoping this was it so that he could call our baby June Bug. I've also found so many little clothes that say stuff about bugs that I plan to get.

I tested again this am. It's still there and pink but very faint.

cutieq, are you testing with cheapies or something like a frer? If it's cheapies I really wouldn't worry much about progression yet. My lines on cheapies looked the same for days while my other tests were progressing.

cutieq, are you testing with cheapies or something like a frer? If it's cheapies I really wouldn't worry much about progression yet. My lines on cheapies looked the same for days while my other tests were progressing.

Using a cheapie. I will try a FRER tomorrow if I can get my hands on one.
I have a clearblue digital but I'm afraid it won't pick up
Yet. Here's this morning's test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 19
Same here - my FRERs were really dark straight away, but my ICs were faint for several days first and they're only just getting reasonably dark.

If it puts your mind at rest any... this was my IC and my FRER on the day I got my :bfp: and both were taken with same urine at same time.

Attachments

• 9dpo.png
    9dpo.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 9dpo2.png
    9dpo2.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 10
Same here - my FRERs were really dark straight away, but my ICs were faint for several days first and they're only just getting reasonably dark.

If it puts your mind at rest any... this was my IC and my FRER on the day I got my :bfp: and both were taken with same urine at same time.

VERY comforting! We're traveling today but I'm gonna try to sneak and grab one. DH doesn't know yet.

Thanks ladies!!!

Well ladies I took a digital and it says Pregnant!! Will be adding my signature tonight.

So, let me ask...how many of you ladies have become undie/toilet paper stalkers? Meaning...you definitely examine both when using the restroom?

Me...I seem to start when TTC, then throughout pregnancy then stop after having baby and the cycle repeats again LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->