- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Wow lots to catch up on...

Kdmalk-hope time goes quickly for you and you can head to the doctors soon.

So happy that everyone came back with good healthy LOs after their appointments. Congrats!

Momof3-Congrats on your twins!

Poys-that's so sweet of you and your husband :hugs: thank you so much for thinking of me. I am so relieved everything is good with you and you were just busy! Make sure you take care of yourself okay?!

AFM- my BFF should be arriving in Tokyo very soon, not sure if I'll get to see her today or tomorrow but I am very excited to see her. Just wish I wasn't on bed rest and all that. My parents will be here soon too so I have something to take my mind off my appointment on Friday. Don't think I can deal with anymore bad news, especially 1 day before my wedding ceremony.
We ordered some flowers which for some reason I'm ridiculously excited about. Cost me around $500 though just for a bouquet and a hair piece :eek:

I guess the fact that I'm constantly hungry..can't stay full ad feel ill if I don't eat is a good sign..

I'm so opposite. I eat a bite of food and I am in pain with being so full. But if I don't have any food in me I am miserable.

This morning sickness is debilitating. Ugh.

My first appointment is Wednesday. Hoping this will feel real soon.

Glad your scan went good!!!! Random question, how the hell do you add pics from a cell? I've been on this forum for years and have yet to figure this out lol I always had to use photo bucket!

It was really complicated I had to like go into the picture and resize it lol pain in my are

I accidentally managed to press unsubscribe so just had to post here again to make sure I'm still subscribed.

"Morning" sickness sucks!

momof3 - congrats on your twins!

congrats on all those who have had perfect scans :)

to all those spotting - hoping and praying it stops!

it's amazing to see how far along we have all come. i'm still due at the end of june so i'm behind a lot of you.

have my scan tomorrow, only 5w4d on scan day but my doc who performed the IUI wants to just check everything is okay.

still no symptoms to report, i've been taking it easy. i work with my husband's family so i've been going in a little later and leaving a little earlier. taking it super easy and trying not to stress myself out.

hope everyone's having a wonderful day :)

My phone data is used up for the month and we dont have home internet. So just giving a heads up I won't be around until the third but there's no reason to worry :). Might pop in a couple times if I'm at my moms in the mean time though.

Spotting has stopped this morning thankfully. But I'm still worried.

Just thought I'd let you know KDmalk that I said a little prayer for you at my nearest shrine when I passed. Hope you appointment went okay today. Thinking of you.

Got a scan at EPAU at 12.10 today. Nervous is an understatement x

Someone must be able to recommend something to take away this sick feeling. I have tried seabands they dont work on me. I feel sick all the time from the minute i wake up. Only relief i get is when i eat and then minute i stop it starts again. I cant make myself be sick which i think would relieve the symptoms. I was in bed all day yesterday and deliberately went to sleep at 7.30pm just so i didnt feel sick. I had taken today off as a holiday and i am so glad i did because i have been ill all day. My poor daughter is getting no attention because i feel rotten. I have burst into tears a few times today. My oh works shifts and this is his back shift week so hes been out from 10am and wont be hope until 11pm so i dont even have his support. Last week was great because when i came home from work my dinner was made and waiting on me and i could put my feet up. I am also running a bit of a temp of 38.2.

I have been taking unisom at night + vitamin B6 during the day. It really is working for me. Took away about 90% of my nausea, gagging and dry heaving. It took a few days for full effect.

I am taking 50 mg B6 in the morning, 12.5 mg B6 in my prenatal vitamin at night, and one unisom pill before bed. Don't take more than 75-100 mg of B6 in one day.

After feeling absolutely horrible for weeks, my symptoms have basically disappeared overnight. Nausea gone, boob soreness gone, etc. I feel normal. Despite seeing the baby 5 days ago, I am so worried now :( I just want my symptoms back, they make me feel better.

I replied in your other thread, too, Shilo. Basically, if you've seen the heartbeat at your 8ish weeks scan your risk of miscarriage is way low (2%ish), so try not to worry. My symptoms come and go, too. Sometimes I'll feel fine and then the next day I can hardly move. Just take it easy and try not to worry too much.

I'm away to my booking in appointment now...will see what she says about my home birth...wish me luck!

:hugs: 6footnoodle :hugs: I hope you are able to squeeze in somewhere with one of the better rated docs. If not, would you be open to looking into the midwife option? that could be an option if you're open to it.

kdmalk, i hope your appt is great today! thinking of you :flower:

smoore, that is such great news!! what a lovely day with your husband. now i want to go to the movies and lunch with mine :haha:

beadette, i hope your scan goes great today. thinking of you <3

yay marlarky!! glad your scan went great! :thumbup:

nikoru, enjoy the time with your best friend <3 i'm sure she will be more than fine with you resting; i'm sure she just wants to catch up and spend time with you :hugs: yay for flowers!!! i loved my wedding bouquet so much - it was worth every penny.

zaycain, first appt tomorrow - exciting!

jaan, we are due very close to each other (my EDD is june 28th based on my ovulation date). it's so great that you work with your husband's family and take it a little easy. i wish i could work with family sometimes - the corporate environment is sucky.

Shilo, my symptoms come and go every day. On Sunday I felt awful - m/s until 2pm, then beyond exhausted the rest of the day. I felt like I had the flu. On Monday I was mostly just tired. And today I feel fine so far :haha:. I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go - try to stay calm :hugs:

I have my first scan in a week and I CAN'T WAIT. I am getting anxious to see this little baby and feel assured that things are going fine.

Shilo I've been feeling nauseous but my boobs are totally fine now! Maybe they ease up after a while. I think if I start eating like very 2 hours my nausea will go too and to be honest I'm going to welcome it going. I know the sore boobs are reassuring it's my favourite symptom but the morning sickness nausea is definitely not welcome! I hope that goes quickly and doesn't come back!

starluck - didnt realize we were so close in dates! yes, working with the inlaw's does have some benefits such as now as in going into work later and leaving earlier, but they also drive me crazy! working with family is actually not what i'm use to, i am use to being in a corporate world! but for now i'll take it as a blessing, since i am trying to take this pregancy super easy, and being super cautious until my appointment tomorrow. so nervous and trying to remain calm and positive at the same time!

Shilo, I'm so sorry you're feeling that way, I can totally understand why you're worried. Just try to stay as positive as you can and remember your lil bubs had a nice heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->