- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

So sorry kdmalk. Hopefully your next bean will be a sticky one. Enjoy your holiday as much as you can under the circumstances.

kdmalk - I am so sorry to hear that.. :( Sending prayers your way..

Kdmalk I'm so sorry :nope: thinking of you and your dh in this hard time. Hope you have a good getaway to help :hugs:

I'm sooo sorry kdmalk. You pretty much knew it all along did you :hugs:

I just thought I should have felt different. I had always thought I would be so excited and I would cry with joy and all this stuff... But I was terrified that something would be wrong from the beginning. I don't know if I will feel like that with the next pregnancy or not. I guess I'll find out when it happens.

I just thought I should have felt different. I had always thought I would be so excited and I would cry with joy and all this stuff... But I was terrified that something would be wrong from the beginning. I don't know if I will feel like that with the next pregnancy or not. I guess I'll find out when it happens.
kdmalk - I'm so sorry for your loss. I have to say when I miscarried this summer, I had been feeling similarly the whole time I was pregnant - just this odd sense of unsettledness, almost doom. Wishing you all the best for the future.

SO exciting and congrats Shilo! Thank you for creating this group! I am a newbie here. My baby is due June 11, 2015 as of right now and according to my O date, I will be 8 weeks on Thursday! This is my 4th pregnancy but I have no children yet so we are very hopeful to take this one home! Thank you for creating those little tickers! I can't wait to update my siggy! :hugs:

SO exciting and congrats Shilo! Thank you for creating this group! I am a newbie here. My baby is due June 11, 2015 as of right now and according to my O date, I will be 8 weeks on Thursday! This is my 4th pregnancy but I have no children yet so we are very hopeful to take this one home! Thank you for creating those little tickers! I can't wait to update my siggy! :hugs:

Thrilled for you. And we are due date buddies!

Kdmalk, I'm so sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed you'll get your sticky bean soon! Have fun in Portland, such a lovely city.

I'm going out on a limb and making this group. I'm hoping I'm not jinxing myself.

We were TTC for 3 1/2 years when I finally got pregnant with the help of Femara in April. I was pregnant with twins but unfortunately had a vanishing twin and then miscarried the other at 8w3d on June 6th.

I had to take a break for a few months but I did my first round of Femara since my miscarriage in August and got my BFP last week. My beta at 10DPO was 12.5 which is fine since it was super early. My tests have been getting darker and my 2nd beta is tomorrow. I'm hoping for good numbers. I am so terrified after what happened last time but I am trying to stay hopeful and positive.

Wow, your story sounds SO similar to mine! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I know all too well the pain of a loss like that. I'm so glad you got pregnant again and this one is here to stick! Your profile pic is adorable!

We have been trying for over 3 years as well; have had 3 pregnancy losses during that time. Our last one last January was twins. We got pregnant on clomid. They said one of the babies didn't look like it would make it but the second one had a decent heartbeat and then a week or so later, they both were gone. WE found out both hearts were gone at 8w1d in March 2013. It was awful. I'm glad we are both at the other end of it now!

Thrilled for you. And we are due date buddies!

Yeah, i just saw that when i looked at your ticker. How awesome! I'm so excited!

I'm so sorry for your loss kdmalk!

I just left my appointment and am so very grateful to say that we heard a heartbeat. It was around 110-113 and is measuring right where we predicted with a due date of June 21. It was so amazing to hear that sound. After years of infertility I have to remind myself that this is real. I am over the moon!

Kdmalk I'm so sorry..:( I can say with my blighted ovum I knew something was wrong and I kept hearing everyone say ohhhhh it's fine don't worry..I knew something wasn't ok..lack of symptoms and all..pray you get that sticky bean ASAP..

I'm so sorry for your loss kdmalk!

I just left my appointment and am so very grateful to say that we heard a heartbeat. It was around 110-113 and is measuring right where we predicted with a due date of June 21. It was so amazing to hear that sound. After years of infertility I have to remind myself that this is real. I am over the moon!

Really pleased for you! X

Kdmalk I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it's so heartbreaking going through it, I wish you all the best for a wonderful sticky rainbow next time :hugs:

Ttcbabyisom congrats on your pregnancy :flower: I have also been ttc for over 3 years with 3 losses, fingers crossed these are our rainbows :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->