- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Bloat, plus feeling like shit, plus painful bloat, plus ACNE...ugh...I feel like a fat 17 year old girl....and...a cold sore...seriously? Because the nausea and vomiting and head aches and fatigue weren't enough. :growlmad: Nausea because I haven't eaten, nausea because I have, nausea because I am tired, cramps while I try to sleep, insomnia when I am trying to get to sleep, oh...second tri...where are you?!
Haha oh my I feel your pain. These are my thoughts daily :hugs:

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all doing well! Get to go into my doctors check up again on Wednesday, can't wait. Hope we get to see the little heartbeat.
I have nausea that literally lasts for 2 seconds at a time, but I think it's just my progesterone suppositories. Only real symptom i've been feeling is that i'm alway sooOOOooooo tired and ready to nap. I don't know if this is due to the fact of being lazy since I've been home for two weeks taking it easy because I'm use to be being out and about - or if its really the pregnancy!

I feel a bit bloated too, I mean my jeans do fit, but I feel tight in them. I always can't wait to come home and get out of them! :p Trying to wear all my nice stuff now, because I know soon I will grow out of everything.

Still been good at keeping our pregnancy a secret. My in-laws know and my sister knows. I can't wait to tell my brother, will wait till we hear that heartbeat.

It's quite sad......I have the most close-knitt family ever. My parents were wonderful and kept such an amazing relationship with my siblings and I. I am the baby of the family. I lost both my parents and I was their "favorite", being the youngest. My dad passed away 7 years ago (3 months before my wedding) and my mom only passed away this April. Both my parents got taken away so soon. Both were healthy, and happy. My dad was only 63 and my mom was only 69. Both were active, working, and weren't even sickly. I'm feeling so sad I can't share this with them and that they will never meet my baby and that my baby will never feel how amazing their grandparents were. I was especially close to my mother so I'm going through lows and days of sadness because of all this emotion about being pregnant and not having her here with us anymore breaks my heart.
I keep telling myself that they are with me daily and it's their blessings which have gotten me to see my BFP after so long of trying. I am so thankful that I have an amazing sister and brother though, both older than me and even though we live in 3 different countries, still so close. All three of us have had a very tough few months dealing with losing my mom so suddenly and it has really shattered our world. Hopefully hearing about my being pregnant will pick them up from all this heartache dealing with mom's sudden passing this year.

Ok, sorry for the long post. Just had to share. :)

Hope you're all well and happy. xx

Just wanted to pop in and say I will catch up on posts today and update the front page for any I've missed the last few days. I'll also check the Facebook account today. Sorry, been a busy few days. Hope everyone is doing okay :)

zaycain, my first scan is tomorrow too :) I can't wait to see what's been happening in there! enjoy your yoga class :) I'm a yoga teacher and do yoga almost every day ~ it's great for pregnancy!

:hugs: Jaan, sorry to hear about your parents :hugs:

Just read the last few pages and see quite a few of you are feeling bloated. Has anyone weighed themselves? I did yesterday and i have put on 4lbs, i am just over 9 weeks pregnant. This has worried me slightly as most people lose weight in the 1st trimester. Eating is the only way to stop my sickness though.

Just read the last few pages and see quite a few of you are feeling bloated. Has anyone weighed themselves? I did yesterday and i have put on 4lbs, i am just over 9 weeks pregnant. This has worried me slightly as most people lose weight in the 1st trimester. Eating is the only way to stop my sickness though.

Yep have put on 3lbs, lost weight and didn't start gaining until 20ish wks with both boys! :saywhat:

I don't weigh myself (don't even own a scale :) ), but I am sure I have put on weight. I've gone up about 2 bra cup sizes - that has to be some weight right there :haha: I have extra water weight on my some days too (bloated, swollen feet occasionally)

jaan.. :( I am sorry to hear that. It's such a big deal to be pregnant that it really does stir up a lot and I'm sure that must be so hard.

Starluck - Awesome.. I'm doing that and barre. Let's hope it helps!

Weewdy - I've lost weight.. I am not eating properly and I hate it. I'm so weak when I don't eat and so full and nauseated when I do.

I haven't told anyone about the pregnancy. Waiting for the scan tomorrow. I have been on and off about telling a friend of mine.. She's pregnant and tried for 4 years.. I feel like I might burst her bubble telling her and our friends. I could be wrong. She made a few interesting 'observations' about me this weekend and I think she might lightly suspect. (Though I have been very good about avoid it!)

I haven't weighed myself yet so I'm not sure of gain or not but the way I e been eating would suggest weight gain. I've been a fatty because nonstop eating (snacking) helps with the nausea.
My Braxton hicks have started yesterday. I'm 10 weeks today. I was hoping for a few more weeks but they started at 11 weeks with no2 and 14 weeks with no1

I haven't weighed myself yet so I'm not sure of gain or not but the way I e been eating would suggest weight gain. I've been a fatty because nonstop eating (snacking) helps with the nausea.
My Braxton hicks have started yesterday. I'm 10 weeks today. I was hoping for a few more weeks but they started at 11 weeks with no2 and 14 weeks with no1

Mine started at 10 weeks last time too! Frightened me to death as I always thought they were something that happened when you were getting ready to give birth. My midwife assured me that they were fine and that some peoples probably start as early as 6 weeks but you just can't feel them then.

Mine used to go rock hard like a little bowling ball in my tum. It happened normally if I got up for a wee in the night or after having sex.

jaan - so sorry about your parents :(

weewdy - I´ve gained 4kg´s so far (8.8lbs)... I´m trying to keep my weight gain at a minimum. It´s hard to exercise when working shifts. I have the next 12 days off so I should be able to catch up... Fx.
Last pregnancy I gained a total of 30kg (66lbs). Never going there again if I can help it. :nope:

MissFox - wow, that´s really early for Braxton Hicks... I think mine started sometime after 20 weeks last time.

AFM - I have my appointment with the midwife in 3 days (on the 6th), and hopefully she´ll book a scan for me :)
I´m waiting for an answer from a Doula in my area, hopefully I get an answer soon. If I don´t get an answer by Wednesday, I´m going to contact another one that´s a bit further away. I really need to talk to someone not family about this pregnancy and my worries for the upcoming birth...
I´m really tired, and am starting on Floradix tomorrow. (Iron supplement). It helped last time.
My boobs are killing me, and I need to go buy some good maternity bras. I also started lactating again today. It dried up when I got pregnant...

Someone else put in an offer on the house before we could. :( second time this has happened now. On the bright side though, we've decided to accept an offer on the flat that we had declined last week, just waiting to hear back. It's just slightly below what we wanted for it and at least this way we can be quick next time a house we like comes up. Still a bit sad it's not going to be this one, I really liked it.

I'm still struggling with nausea, and my scan isn't for another 4 weeks, so there hasn't been much to say in here...I'm sure it's similar for a lot of us...the initial excitement is starting to fade as we're all getting used to the idea of being pregnant, but it's too early yet to make any plans and talk about labour, birth, and life after, so of course this group would be a bit quieter right now...I'm sure it'll pick back up once we have our 12 week scans, movements and bumps to compare! :)

Im sorry you missed out on the house :( I hope something even better comes along soon :hugs:

And I dont feel like its too early (for me) to discuss Labour and birth - I think I need to hang out in the third tri boards instead as I only have DH to discuss things with and he doesn't share my enthusiasm :haha:

zaycain, I do find that staying moderately active helps! If I do too much, it gets worse and if I do too little I feel 'blah' overall. It's a balancing act to figure it out. I've been feeling really good the last few days, so the nausea kicking back in this morning was really unwelcome LOL.

Oh good to know. I'm going to take a yoga class and see how that helps. I will let you know! I'm just trying to eat to make sure I'm not gonna pass out or throw up. But then I feel guilty and I wonder if I'm giving enough nutrients to the baby.

Always a struggle.

I have my first scan tomorrow and I hope that it will make the baby part feel real. I feel pregnant.. but actually having a baby is a whole other feeling I haven't been able to grasp.

Do you think you would be able to tolerate a smoothie? If you had a green smoothie every day it would help you get some much needed nutrients. I generally have a pretty big appetite, but they to make sure I'm eating nutrient dense foods so if I can't stomach anything later I dont feel guilty.

Good luck at the scan tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all doing well! Get to go into my doctors check up again on Wednesday, can't wait. Hope we get to see the little heartbeat.
I have nausea that literally lasts for 2 seconds at a time, but I think it's just my progesterone suppositories. Only real symptom i've been feeling is that i'm alway sooOOOooooo tired and ready to nap. I don't know if this is due to the fact of being lazy since I've been home for two weeks taking it easy because I'm use to be being out and about - or if its really the pregnancy!

I feel a bit bloated too, I mean my jeans do fit, but I feel tight in them. I always can't wait to come home and get out of them! :p Trying to wear all my nice stuff now, because I know soon I will grow out of everything.

Still been good at keeping our pregnancy a secret. My in-laws know and my sister knows. I can't wait to tell my brother, will wait till we hear that heartbeat.

It's quite sad......I have the most close-knitt family ever. My parents were wonderful and kept such an amazing relationship with my siblings and I. I am the baby of the family. I lost both my parents and I was their "favorite", being the youngest. My dad passed away 7 years ago (3 months before my wedding) and my mom only passed away this April. Both my parents got taken away so soon. Both were healthy, and happy. My dad was only 63 and my mom was only 69. Both were active, working, and weren't even sickly. I'm feeling so sad I can't share this with them and that they will never meet my baby and that my baby will never feel how amazing their grandparents were. I was especially close to my mother so I'm going through lows and days of sadness because of all this emotion about being pregnant and not having her here with us anymore breaks my heart.
I keep telling myself that they are with me daily and it's their blessings which have gotten me to see my BFP after so long of trying. I am so thankful that I have an amazing sister and brother though, both older than me and even though we live in 3 different countries, still so close. All three of us have had a very tough few months dealing with losing my mom so suddenly and it has really shattered our world. Hopefully hearing about my being pregnant will pick them up from all this heartache dealing with mom's sudden passing this year.

Ok, sorry for the long post. Just had to share. :)

Hope you're all well and happy. xx

So sorry to hear about your parents :( big life events always are difficult without those you love to share them with :hugs:

As of last week I had gained 1.2kg, a first for me as I've always lost weight until about 20 weeks despite not being sick. But as I have no weight to lose I'm quite happy about that. I will continue to weigh myself just for curiosity sake, but wont attempt to inhibit weight gain whether I gain 20lbs or 50. The drs here have never weighed me outside of my initial appointment though so its easy to stress less about weight gain.

Wow! I never noticed any BH with my pregnancies. I know now that I was experiencing them, I just had no idea thats what they were so I have no idea when they started :haha:

Preg pilot have you looked for any birth trauma groups on facebook? They might be helpful to be able to debrief with and have the support of others in the mean time.

Do you think you would be able to tolerate a smoothie? If you had a green smoothie every day it would help you get some much needed nutrients. I generally have a pretty big appetite, but they to make sure I'm eating nutrient dense foods so if I can't stomach anything later I dont feel guilty.

Good luck at the scan tomorrow!

That.. is a fantastic idea. I'm gonna go out and by some organic frozen fruit today! Thank you!

Nicoley ... hooray for Tuesday scans! I can't wait!

Had my pap smear today which was very uncomfortable lol not that it's not when you're not pregnant but everything is much more sensitive and tender :blush: and got the ok to double up on my nausea meds when needed which is good but makes me slightly nervous for some reason? Luckily I've felt decent today. It feels like when I'm at work and up and around always doing something I feel fine but when I'm home and just laying around I feel awful. Wish I had more motivation at home to do stuff :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->