- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Just heard the heartbeat on my doppler tried to upload a vid but it won't let me darn it..eeeek..ultrasound in a couple hours..

Ahhh so exciting. I am waiting until sunday when I am 7w3d to start trying my doppler. I found it on my first try at 8 weeks with my last pregnancy. I did watch tons and tons of youtube videos. You have to aim it so specifically. I am also on the skinny side so that might be why it's easier to find.

I only have mild to moderate MS this time. Nausea but no puking. With my last pregnancy I remember thinking labor and delivery must be better than MS. Sorry some of you girls have it more severe. Don't miss that at all. Hope it goes away soon for you guys.

Ultrasound was fantastic healthy babe with a healthy hb..163:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
Ultrasound was fantastic healthy babe with a healthy hb..163:)

Congratulations :)

Shilo, I have a tilted womb and am fairly thin but I wouldn't be able to find it until my womb pops out as the tilted thing stops you from finding baby. Try not to worry :hugs:

Shilo I have a tilted womb too, I went for a scan yesterday after having bleeding and we initially got told it was over, the sac was too small and there wasn't a heartbeat, then she did an internal scan and there was our wriggler absolutely perfect :cloud9: it turns out that because of the tilted womb the abdominal scan couldn't get to baby, so it's hugely unlikely I would be able to find the heartbeat with a Doppler, I know it's hard not to worry but honestly the tilted womb can cause such a problem with locating baby :hugs:

Nicoley congratulations on your perfect scan, the picture is awesome :flower:

Sorry I don't post much here, it's so busy I find it hard to keep up, but I will try :flower:

Shilo don't fret..I found it then went back a hour later and couldn't find it...so don't worry...
Also the bleed that they seen on my uterus at 6 weeks has all healed up he couldn't see any signs of it..:)

In the docs office waiting for blood tests. Ultrasound was not good. Measuring at 6w+3. No heartbeat.

Not sure what's going on but.. It doesn't seem good. The wait is killing me and I'd like to cry in peace instead of in front of
all these people in the waiting room.

Preg pilot have you looked for any birth trauma groups on facebook? They might be helpful to be able to debrief with and have the support of others in the mean time.

Thanks. I'll check that out :)

fx for a good result zaycain :hugs:

(Can I get my date changed to June 20th? This is the FINAL answer lol)

Thanks everyone.

I have no answers. I just got more blood work. I don't get to see the doc until Monday. Left a message with the nurse, I hope she calls me back.

Been crying non-stop.

What really sucks is that I still feel pregnant. No bleeding, nothing.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Do you get your blood results Monday? I'm sorry this is happening it's really awful x

Thinking of you zaycain :hugs: Hope you get your answers quickly xx

Zaycain, I'm crying with you. I'm so so sorry this is happening to you. It must feel even worse that you still feel pregnant. Sometimes I just want to shout at the world, life is so so cruel and unfair :( you WILL get through this though.

I've been feeling terrible recently, vomited at 4am today as El. My poor husband woke up and was there for me, he even went to empty the sick. I just feel absolutely useless and I just don't know how people manage to go to work like this.

Oh zaycin I'm so sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->