- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Zaycin I'm so sorry. I had 2 mmc's before my son. Was so devastating. Big hugs to you xxx

Zaycain - I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get some answers too. It is such a terrible thing to be going through this. My prayers are with you!

Zaycain - so sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with you - and hopefully you get some answers soon.

Oooo me I want to join! Sooo glad I found this board!! I'm due June 7th and I'd love to chat out the long wait with you ladies!

Very sorry to hear about what you are going through, Zaycain. My best wishes and warmest prayers are with you!

Thinking of you zaycain x

Has anyone else not had hcgs done or an ultrasound yet. I have 3 weeks till my 1st scan and because of that the pregnancy doesnt feel real. My nausea stopped about 3 days ago and i cant help but worry somethings not right. I am so jealous looking at all your lovely scan photos lol

weewdy could you not have a private scan just to mind at rest?
Everything is probably fine as the pregnancy goes on the symptoms such as nausea tend to ease off.
With ds2 nausea went away at 9 wks i got to 10wks and thought i just can't wait 2 more wks to know if everything is ok and as it turned out they put me a week ahead so was actually 11wks.
This time i thought i'm getting a scan as soon as i can see something so went at 7+6 and it was so reassuring.
:hugs:

Has anyone else not had hcgs done or an ultrasound yet. I have 3 weeks till my 1st scan and because of that the pregnancy doesnt feel real. My nausea stopped about 3 days ago and i cant help but worry somethings not right. I am so jealous looking at all your lovely scan photos lol

I had my betas at 16dpo, 19dpo and 21dpo. First scan (transvaginal) was at 5w2d baby is measuring 5w1d. Went for my 2nd scan (abdominal) at 7w2d and baby is measuring 7w1d this is when we saw the heartbeat. Still doesn't feel real to me since they haven't measured the heart's BPM.

How far along are you?

I had my betas at 16dpo, 19dpo and 21dpo. First scan (transvaginal) was at 5w2d baby is measuring 5w1d. Went for my 2nd scan (abdominal) at 7w2d and baby is measuring 7w1d this is when we saw the heartbeat. Still doesn't feel real to me since they haven't measured the heart's BPM.

How far along are you?

Im 9 and half weeks along. I could book a private scan but they are so expensive plus i live in the middle of nowhere so would have quite a distance to travel. Think i will go and price one though.

Better book one just to ease up your mind. Worries cause stress and we don't want that to take a toll on our body and our baby.. I think nausea come and go from time to time so you're just fine.....

Okay, I've read online that you shouldn't take a hot bath when pregnant especially in the first trimester due to birth defects. I'm just a bit worried of the temperatures of my baths before I realised you weren't allowed. I don't think this is a very highly publicised no no for pregnancy and I doubt even my sister or mother knew about this. In Japan you are allowed to go in the Onsen (which is REALLY hot) so certainly no one has mentioned not to take a bath. It's kind if a tradition to get one every night.

The last few times I took a bath though it was at the recommended temperature and it felt so so cold...not even much point in taking it but a lovely ht bath would help me feel so much better right now. Should I just stick to showers?

We have a baby and a heartbeat at 127! Officially 6w4d today and measuring right on track! I am so thankful and excited. I haven't stopped praying. My SCH has also shrank but it's still there. Will go next week for another check up. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post (here and FB) but I'm just way to happy :)

Attachments

• 10301356_10154905868585045_5731672428760791490_n.jpg
    10301356_10154905868585045_5731672428760791490_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6

I've not had any blood work done or any scans.

Okay, I've read online that you shouldn't take a hot bath when pregnant especially in the first trimester due to birth defects. I'm just a bit worried of the temperatures of my baths before I realised you weren't allowed. I don't think this is a very highly publicised no no for pregnancy and I doubt even my sister or mother knew about this. In Japan you are allowed to go in the Onsen (which is REALLY hot) so certainly no one has mentioned not to take a bath. It's kind if a tradition to get one every night.

The last few times I took a bath though it was at the recommended temperature and it felt so so cold...not even much point in taking it but a lovely ht bath would help me feel so much better right now. Should I just stick to showers?

It has to get pretty hot to affect your core temperature, keep in mind body temperature is 37°. If its not so hot that it turns your skin red its probably fine. I've never heard of hot baths causing birth defects though.

We have a baby and a heartbeat at 127! Officially 6w4d today and measuring right on track! I am so thankful and excited. I haven't stopped praying. My SCH has also shrank but it's still there. Will go next week for another check up. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news jaan613!!!!! :happydance:

Everything will be just fine...... I'm so jealous you got the heart's BPM this early....

Oh, by the way, we're kabayans... :happydance:

Zaycin - I am so so so so so sorry. *Hugs* Wish they could give you the results sooner. Was this your first scan? Wish we could all do something to help.

Everything will be just fine...... I'm so jealous you got the heart's BPM this early....

thanks - i do hope everything will be just fine. last pregnancy i didn't make it this far...so i was definitely nervous going into my scan today.
i've been in the phils for 7 years (this jan.) i don't speak tagalog but i know a few words, luckily i know what 'kabayans' means! :winkwink:

I thought the main reason not to have a hot, hot bath is it can make you dizzy and you could faint/loose your balance etc and hurt yourself...might be wrong? Not heard it can cause birth defects.

thanks - i do hope everything will be just fine. last pregnancy i didn't make it this far...so i was definitely nervous going into my scan today.
i've been in the phils for 7 years (this jan.) i don't speak tagalog but i know a few words, luckily i know what 'kabayans' means! :winkwink:

Oh so sorry.... Thought you're originally from Phils..This is our first ever pregnancy so i don't know what to expect and nervous about the possibility of losing it, God forbid....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->