2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

We're going the dog route as well. Anyone see those signs for around your dogs neck? They say things like official baby gaurd dog, clean up duty, or toy tester duty starts March 2015. We have 2 dogs and they have been our spoiled babies, my mom even calls them her grandchildren :haha:

We're going the Pinterest route, too. I have a whole secret board dedicated to announcements. I've narrowed them down to two. I may not be able to wait much longer. I usually announce right away, but I've held off this time. I'm only 9 days into this secret and it's already killing me. I have a sono on the 30th. I'll only be about 6 weeks, but if all goes well, I'll probably go ahead and announce it then.

Got Rebekah Louise in mind for a girl. Louise was my moms middle name and in March it'll be a year since she passed. Thinking about using Louis for a boys middle name.

Pinteresting for ours too. Something simple. Baby shoes on a chalkboard with March
2015 on it.

We have only told our immediate families & close friends. We are going to have a family photo shoot done in a couple weeks, we wanted to get pictures done for my daughters 1 year birthday, as well as family pictures so we asked the photographer if we could do a pregnancy announcement as well.

I also have the yellowish discharge! Hey, that might be my first symptom, lol!

Many years ago, before I even thought about having children, I bought a baby hat that said "noob" on it. I'm thinking about taking a picture with it over my belly, when I'm a little further along.

I've been on a pregnancy tv/movie binge, all 3 seasons of call the midwife, two seasons of OBEM on amazon prime, business of being born plus the sequel features...i dont have cable so I watch everything online. Do you have any faves on Netflix or Amazon prime? I think I'll watch Baby Mama w/ Tina fey, Knocked Up, Juno and Away We Go....those are all in my DVD collection.

Juno makes me bawl like a baby when I'm *not* pregnant. I'm not risking that movie pregnant! LOL

I don't have yellow tinged discharge, but I do have a lot of white. I check the tp every single time I have to use the restroom.

Have any of you publicly announced your pregnancy yet?

Not yet, but if baby is measuring correctly tomorrow at my scan I'm going to. Going to go all "Pinterest" and have DS1 holding a chalkboard that says "Big Brother Feb 2010" and DS2 holding a chalkboard that says "Big Brother March 2015" :D

Anyone else planning on doing something for their announcement?

I'm thinking about getting a friend or hiring a photographer to do an announcement! We have 2 dogs that have been our babies & go almost everywhere with us- so we're making sign's for them that say:

"Doggie Promotion: Baby P Gaurd Dog (for our german shepherd) & then "Doggie Promotion: Dirty diaper detector, (for my husky) Duty Begin's March 2015" Then I'll have baby shoes or something in the picture. I think it'll be super cute! I'll post a picture when we have it done!

Ok, ladies that drink herbal tea, once you found out you were pregnant did you quit drinking certain ones or have you continued?!

Kaiecee, how do you get them to nap at the same time??

i guess since the jacob was born i tried to put there naps togeather and i have the same scheduel everyday so that helps if not id die...the wake up between 8:30-9:30am and are both in for thir first name 2 hours later and jacob gets an extra nap since hes only 7 month then they are both in bed latest 7:30-8:00pm so gives me mommy time :)

im running out of boys names since we have 4 already really hope its a girl i like the name olive or olivia but im not going to get my hopes up

We have told close family and friends but havent officially announced it. I wanted to wait until my u/s to make sure everything is just fine and yes I was looking at pinterest ideas. Way to many to decide from. They are all so cute!!

Ok, ladies that drink herbal tea, once you found out you were pregnant did you quit drinking certain ones or have you continued?!

I've stopped after reading hibiscus is not good and they all seem to have it in. Had green tea for a bit but can't stomach that anymore :-(

Have any of you publicly announced your pregnancy yet?

No we haven't done it publicly yet. 2 of my close friends know as do a couple of DHs friends. Not told family members yet. With DD we told them at 5 weeks when we found out. We plan on a family meal out with Lucie wearing a tshirt saying something the lines of ' im going to be a big sister' See how long it takes! x

Hi ladies, looks like im with use all for march babies, this will be my 5th and im still nervous, anyone else due march 23rd?

Hi Ladies!

Can I join you too?? I also have a March 2015 RAINBOW on its way!!! yipee!! So hard to think this is real after MC back in March of this year. Had levels checked last week and all was good and more than doubling, EDD as of right now is 3/25, and first US is on 8/5. Not sure how in the heck I am going to be able to wait THAT LONG. lol.

Took another Clearblue test with weeks estimator just to be sure my levels were still increasing and yesterday got the 3+ weeks (meaning I should be 5+ weeks based on LMP)..... weird ... as anyone else had that where it is saying that my levels are a lot higher than they would typically be?

Anyway just so happy and excited right now and thankful to be able to share the journey with some amazing ladies!! :)

:hugs:

Can I join March-Mallows

Due 21st :)

Welcome new march mummies!!! Congratulations!!

I'm still waiting to hear about when my first midwife appointment is. I remember it being around the 8 week mark last time so I might give the gp's a call in the middle of the week and find out what's happening.

We'll hopefully have had a scan a week before we get married and we'll announce it when we're doing toasts at our wedding :D

We'll hopefully have had a scan a week before we get married and we'll announce it when we're doing toasts at our wedding :D

This sounds like a great idea! Your guests will be sooo happy for you! :)

Fatigue has set in big time. I took 3 naps yesterday & was still exhausted. I am getting enough sleep at night. Not sure what to do/eat to gain more energy! Anyone in the same boat?

Yes me. One of the first symptoms I had with my daughter and again with this pregnancy was extreme fatigue. I am literally yawning all day long and find myself falling asleep in the afternoon when im not at work. I have constant nausea at the moment so my diet is minimal & not great. Hopefully it will pass soon and our energy will come back!! x

Hi ladies,

My scan today showed an unviable pregnancy:( Should be measuring 8 weeks but the sack is empty and measuring only 6 weeks. H&H 9 months to you all and hopefully I'll be back in first tri soon.

So sorry to read this. I hope you are back in first tri very soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->