2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My dilemma right now I'm either between 4weeks3days to 5weeks1days I had bright red bleeding for an hour last night and small clot about 1p sized the bleeding has tailed off I've had a scan at the epu and there unable to see anything just done my first set of beta bloods done as there test showed a light positive result ( with a 40min hold of pee) anyone any experience of this good or bad ? Xx

Sounds about right this early on lolly, hopefully the bleeding isn't anything to worry about, when are they scanning you again? :hugs:

There just doing beta bloods to see if hormone increasing should they of seen anything ?? Can't remember what the hcg number is before they can see something on scan ?? xx 😕

Normally about 1500 to see a sac, a bit more to see baby and yolk x

For those of you asking about CM and the mucous plug: We all have elevated levels of estrogen during pregnancy, so CM can be quite copious and creamy (think lead-up to ovulation) and is continuously produced by your cervix, regardless of if it is "plugged" or closed. The sticky feeling can make you quite nervous, hence the constant checking of TP and undies.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Last night when I was loading the dishes into the dishwasher, the smell of dirty dishes really got to me, and I threw up my whole supper :( It wasn't morning sickness, just the smell, which really wasn't that bad even. Fun stuff. Hopefully I don't smell anything awful at work! Anybody else find that smells are getting to them?

Think that's classed as morning sickness!!

I've had a couple of occasions where smells have made me heave.

Good Morning Ladies! This is my first time experiencing the sore breast symptom, and I hate it! Literally, everything I even brush past makes my nipples hurt, and it's just the nips!! Is there anything we can do for that?

Is it really? I always just assumed morning sickness was feeling nauseous, not just suddenly vomiting haha. At least it's a symptom either way :)

I smells are killing me! Last night I wanted tacos for dinner. That is until I could smelly hubby cooking them. I managed to eat one and then had to open up the screen door together the smell out! On the plus side though my sense on smell kept our house from burning down last night. Hubby left the iron on after he ironed his work clothes. I could smell it 3 rooms away!

Yes I have had that too, usually it's when I'm emptying the bin or my sons potty or something though.

Dan-o, how did the scan go yesterday hun? Sorry if you've already said!

I'm super happy now as I've finished work for the summer! :happydance: I don't go back until 8th September. It's ds1's last day tomorrow before he breaks up for the summer. This is my first summer off work as this time last year I worked in an office and both times I've been on maternity leave, it's started in September and I've gone back by May/June.

My sense of smell has gotten so sensitive, I can smell people putting pepper on their food from the other side of the room, I can't even wear perfume at the moment because I just can't stand the strong smell it's awful!!!

I never knew our home had so many smells! The dishwasher really gets to me: the combination of bending over and day-old food residue. Also, very tame odors get me sick: ham, broccoli, yogurt. Unfortunately these are food my DD eats almost everyday. I have been craving salty, greasy foods. They seem to fill me up and keep the nausea at bay.

I smells are killing me! Last night I wanted tacos for dinner. That is until I could smelly hubby cooking them. I managed to eat one and then had to open up the screen door together the smell out! On the plus side though my sense on smell kept our house from burning down last night. Hubby left the iron on after he ironed his work clothes. I could smell it 3 rooms away!

Tacos is an aversion for me right now!

Ultrasound today! So glad DH is in town from work so he can't attend. Also I'm planning on getting my craving fix - KFC fried chicken dipped in honey and a mint chocolate chip shake from Biggby :D YUM!

Tacos is an aversion for me right now!

Ultrasound today! So glad DH is in town from work so he can't attend. Also I'm planning on getting my craving fix - KFC fried chicken dipped in honey and a mint chocolate chip shake from Biggby :D YUM!

GOod luck at your ultrasound!!!

And now I really want KFC. The power of suggestion when it comes to food when I'm pregnant is ridiculous!

Hello ladies! I'm back after a long weekend in Michigan. It was nice to get away for a few days, and it was much easier than I thought it would be to hide the pregnancy from my mom. I think that's my last big hiding hurdle!

My brother and SIL love their Tula carrier for my 9 month old nephew. Nephew loves it, too. They're definitely not cheap, though!

I'm definitely in the fatigue stage now. I woke up about an hour ago and I'm still so tired. I need to get groceries today, but I don't know how I'm gonna drag myself to the store!

I still don't have any actual nausea with my aversions, but I want meat less and less. I thought I could handle ribs yesterday for dinner, but about 2 ribs in I started to regret it. I'm gonna have to start researching tofu recipes or something. This is terrible timing, my brother is opening a butcher shop in the next month or so, and I've really been looking forward to it! I hope things ease up in the second trimester.

My dogs have smelled so stinky to me lately! I've even been bathing them extra and it doesn't seem to help. I open the door and normally my house smells nice to me, but it just smells like dog! I'm like omg is this what it smells like to others? Plus I work in a hospital. ..I won't even go there. 2 different patients happened to throw up while in my presence last weekend. Not good.

In other news I've been having my first official craving and of course it's horrible but I'd probably kill for it right now. .. McDonalds fries!!

I cannot stand fast food/ greasy foods right now. The other day I literally cried cause I forgot my lunch at home and I didnt know what to eat for lunch. Dh thought it was hilarious.

Hello ladies! I'm back after a long weekend in Michigan. It was nice to get away for a few days, and it was much easier than I thought it would be to hide the pregnancy from my mom. I think that's my last big hiding hurdle!

My brother and SIL love their Tula carrier for my 9 month old nephew. Nephew loves it, too. They're definitely not cheap, though!

I'm definitely in the fatigue stage now. I woke up about an hour ago and I'm still so tired. I need to get groceries today, but I don't know how I'm gonna drag myself to the store!

I still don't have any actual nausea with my aversions, but I want meat less and less. I thought I could handle ribs yesterday for dinner, but about 2 ribs in I started to regret it. I'm gonna have to start researching tofu recipes or something. This is terrible timing, my brother is opening a butcher shop in the next month or so, and I've really been looking forward to it! I hope things ease up in the second trimester.

Oooo, where in Michigan were you visiting?

I did the baking soda test, just for fun, this morning and it fizzed, so that's a boy guess. <3 I have no preference, but I really love little boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->