2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

All I can eat is rice krispies, plain crackers, plain potatoes and the occasional slice of toast. I want to eat something with taste! I tried a little beef last night and it made my nausea so bad I had to go straight to bed and curl up in a ball.

I'm also safe with dry crackers and plain pasta, but also liking strong flavours, lemons, apples, chilli, vinegar and salt. Beef would make me do the same, bleurghh!

My #1 (and only real) craving is lemons. I've been putting lemon in my water, drinking lemonade, and now, Arnold Palmers (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade). I've been drinking Starbucks black iced tea lemonades like they're going to be discontinued any second. I'm a little worried about the caffeine, but...

Thank you menelly, learned a new word today, Horsehocky! Love it!

OH was really good at first and helped with things like the washing up. But now he's back at work (he had a few days off) and it's down to me to keep everything clean and tidy even though I feel awful and have to look after LO. I feel really bad that the house is in a bit of a state. I made myself clean the kitchen and dining room today even though my nausea was 10X worse afterwards.

OH thinks I'm exaggerating about how bad I feel. Says that it's convenient that I feel sick when he's home. I'm sick ALL day, assface.

PS. I'm in a really crabby mood.

Looking at red meat makes me want to gag. My dogs breath makes me want to gag. DH car makes me want to gag.... Omg! Lol, oh and exhaustion has taken over. First scan today at 2:30...less than 3 hours to go. So nervous!

I need to ask, how comes everyone seems to be getting early scans? I know for some it's because of bleeding, but that's not the case for all those getting their early scans right?

No fair. I want one lol!

Early scans are normally because of high risk or previous losses or mums worried about something. Be careful what you wish for.

I need to ask, how comes everyone seems to be getting early scans? I know for some it's because of bleeding, but that's not the case for all those getting their early scans right?

No fair. I want one lol!

I want one, too! My first appointment is at 8 weeks, but even then I don't get a scan. We only get an u/s once at 20 weeks.

No fair. I want one lol!

For me, I have to be on blood thinners during pregnancy due to past clots. They don't want to put me on them till they know the pregnancy is viable. Hence a scan at 6+3. :)

No fair. I want one lol!

I want one, too! My first appointment is at 8 weeks, but even then I don't get a scan. We only get an u/s once at 20 weeks.

Only one scan? How poop. We get two usually here in the UK, at around 12 weeks then again at around 20 weeks.

I think I might purchase a doppler when I'm 10 weeks.

No fair. I want one lol!

You can't even do an NT scan at 12 weeks? That blows. :( I thought they offered that to everyone!

My first scan is at 9 weeks. No reason for it that I know of, other than the ultrasound clinic is in the same office as my doctor and they tend to give extra ultrasounds. Typically we get them at 12 weeks and 20 weeks in Ontario. In other parts of Canada, you only get one at 20 weeks and no others.

No fair. I want one lol!

I got an early scan because I could have been anywhere from 6 to 20 weeks pregnant!! That's the only reason I got mine :D xx

I only got my 6week scan because I'm high risk, but I regret asking for it because I went at 6w 0d and only saw a yolk sac, and have been worried ever since. I get my 8week scan Friday and then I'll feel better. I agree with what was mentioned above: be careful what you wish for.

My cousin lives in Halifax and she only got one scan her entire pregnancy, I believe at 20 weeks, and they won't tell you the gender at all!

Same as the others, my early scans are due to previous molar pregnancy and chemotherapy (plus recurrent miscarriages) :flower:

I will have 3. Dating/viability at 9 weeks (11 days to go!), first trimester screening (looking for abnormalities) between 9 and 13w6d and then anatomy scan between 18 and 20 weeks.

No fair. I want one lol!

I had my first at 6 weeks to confirm the pregnancy. Then one at 6w 3d bc I had some light spotting.

Afm I'm always hungry like every 2 hours I feel I need to eat. No nausea unless I'm SUPER hungry. Peeing non stop!! Exhausted beyond belief. I feel like being at work makes me extra tired. Lol.

No cravings but if I see it I want it. Today Chef Boyardee w/ bread an butter.

Does anyone else work in an office setting while you're trying to keep it a secret until 2nd trimester? The nausea has hit me today, and I feel like someone is going to start noticing the constant cracker eating/yawning. lol. I am mostly just paranoid that I'm going to get a sudden urge to ralph and with our open floor plan, everyone will notice!

I'm hoping for an ultrasound at my first appointment in a week. The woman who I talked to didn't say to expect one, but it seems like if they make you wait til 8 or 9 weeks, there's at least a chance that it's because you won't see much on a scan before then. I guess I could just call and ask, but I don't really feel like it...

My OB-GYN scans twice during pregnancy. The first is typically between 8 and 10 weeks and my office let's the patient choose, earlier for reassurance or wait and see more. I'm going at 7 weeks this time because of my early mc in March. I feel like I should just wait it out but I'm too nervous.

I know it's pretty much still too early for baking soda tests, but I couldn't resist. Baking soda says girl (so far). Both mine and hubs' gut says boy. We'll have to see later who prevails! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->